Below is a list of 45 you reap what you sow quotes and sowing quotes to remind you that you always reap what you sow in life. We are all under the law of sowing and reaping and no one can escape from it as the sowing and reaping quotes below will show you. May the 45 you reap what you sow quotes help you sow good seeds you will proudly and joyfully reap later.
45 Reaping What You Sow Quotes.
1. Whether you like it or not, you will eventually reap what you are sowing now, whether good or bad. Samuel Zulu.
2. Remember, what goes around will always come around in one way or the other. So, be careful with how you treat others. Samuel Zulu.
3. He who sows wickedness will eventually reap destruction and eternal perdition for his soul at the end of time. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you sow seeds of righteousness in this life, you will reap everlasting joyful life in the end. Samuel Zulu.
5. What you are sowing now is what will determine your future harvest whether good or bad. Samuel Zulu.
6. You can’t expect to bring for a good harvest when your sowing was corrupt in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
7. No one can ever run away from the law of sowing and reaping regardless of social or educational status. Samuel Zulu.
8. If you saw seeds of wickedness and evil now, you will reap shame and mischief in the end. Samuel Zulu.
9. Sow seeds of love to others if you want the same know of love you wish for yourself to happen to you. Samuel Zulu.
10. Everything in this life is governed and hinges on the law of sawing and reaping whether good or bad. Samuel Zulu.
11. Do not desire to hear about the misfortunes of those who oppose you. For those who listen to such speech later reap the fruits of their evil intention. Marcus Eremita.
12. We reap what we sow. We are the makers of our own fate. None else has the blame, none has the praise. Swami Vivekananda.
13. Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Paul The Apostle.
14. Look before you leap for as you sow, ye are like to reap. Samuel Butler.
15. Keep expecting and believing that your due season is coming. Declare that the good you have harvested in your life will manifest. Germany Kent.
16. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galatians 6:5.
17. Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. Matthew 7:12.
18. And he said unto them, take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given. Mark 4:24.
19. Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same. Job 4:8.
20. The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward. Proverbs 11:18.
21. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. Luke 6:338c.
22. He that soweth iniquity shall reap vanity: and the rod of his anger shall fail. Proverbs 22:8.
23. Wait long enough and you reap what you sow. That hold for men. That hold for towns. That hold for a whole country. Lalita Tademy.
24. People who do that sort of thing may reap what they sow, but they also destroy the harvest of those who are around them. Alexander McCall Smith
25. Landlords, like all other men, love to reap where they never sowed. Karl Marx.
26. If you sow good seeds of love, hospitality and kindness, goodness and mercy from above shall be the crown of your life. Samuel Zulu.
27. Sow wickedness now and you are surely guaranteed to reap a whirlwind tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
28. Remember, though you may sow good seeds today in tears but you reap with joy when the grand harvest comes. Samuel Zulu.
29. The law of sowing and reaping might delay to manifest but when it does if you sowed wickedness, things won’t be good for you. Samuel Zulu.
30. Remember, you can’t fool God by your secret sinful lifestyle because one day you will eventually reap the fruits of your sinful deeds. Samuel Zulu.
31. If you want to have a plentiful bumper harvest, sow bountifully during the planting season. Samuel Zulu.
32. Sow little and reap little. Sow plenty and reap plenty as simple as that. Samuel Zulu.
33. The law of sowing and reaping is only bitter and hatted by those who practice wickedness and evil. Samuel Zulu.
34. To the one who soweth good seeds of righteousness has no reason to fear and hate on the law of sowing and reaping. Samuel Zulu.
35. We are all sowing seeds of some kind in this lifetime that we will eventually reap in eternity when we cross over from death to eternity beyond the grave. Samuel Zulu.
36. Don’t sow seeds that you will one day regret reaping when all is said and done. Samuel Zulu.
37. A leader who sows confidence will reap excellency and legacy. A leader who sows fear will reap stagnancy or complacency. Israelmore Ayivor.
38. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. Robert Louis Stevenson.
39. We live in a society where those that do the greatest damage to humanity and nature reap the greatest financial rewards. Steven Magee.
40. Focus on miracles or breakthrough makes a man to hope that he could reap where he has not sown. Sunday Adelaja.
41. When men sow the wind it is rational to expect that they will reap the whirlwind. Frederick Douglass.
42. Karma, ahhh. We sow what we reap. We reap what we sow! We reap what we sow. The law of cause and effect. And we are all under this law. Nina Hagen.
43. It is like the seed put in the soil – the more one sows, the greater the harvest. Orison Swett Marden.
44. To reap a perpetual harvest you need to sow a perpetual seed. I got a need for seed. Rod Parsley.
45. Success has a price tag, only those who are willing to pay its price will reap its benefits. Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel
I hope the 45 you reap what you sow quotes will now help you be more careful and intuitional with the kind of seeds you are sowing in your life so that you sow good seeds. Peace.
Sharing is caring.