Below is a list of 63 worry quotes and worrying quotes to help you sort out your worry issues before they drive you crazy. Life will always give you a reason to be worried or anxious but the 63 worry quotes and worried quotes will help you stop worrying about things that won’t even matter in the end.
63 Worried Quotes.
1. Stop worrying about things you have no control over and let things that are meant to come to you naturally. Samuel Zulu.
2. It doesn’t pay to worry about things you have no control over because it doesn’t matter, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
3. Stop worrying about what other people think of you because they don’t think about you as often as you think. Samuel Zulu.
4. Worry about what other people think about you and you forever be their slave. Samuel Zulu.
5. Life becomes much easier if you cast all your worry on the Lord’s feet. Samuel Zulu.
6. Relax and let God handle all your worries while you focus on what matters. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Focus on God’s mission for your life and live the details of your life to Him. Samuel Zulu.
8. Cast all your worries and cares upon the Lord as He’s the only one that can free you from the worries of this life. Samuel Zulu.
9. He who constantly worries about tomorrow he has even no control of will never live at all. Samuel Zulu.
10. The best way to waste your life is to waste it worrying about a tomorrow you aren’t even guaranteed off. Samuel Zulu.
11. Take one day at a time, dear and let the issues of tomorrow take care of themselves. Samuel Zulu.
12. If you are not careful, you will waste and spend your life worrying about the next tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
13. The thing about life is that there will always be a tomorrow to worry about as soon as the first one goes. Samuel Zulu.
14. The less you care about other people’s opinions of you, the better your life becomes. Samuel Zulu.
15. Sadly, most people spend their lives worrying about what other think of them instead of focusing on the mission at hand. Samuel Zulu.
16. You will never see a purpose-driven person worrying about what other people think. Samuel Zulu.
17. Let all your worries and anxieties be known unto the Lord through prayer and supplication. Samuel Zulu.
18. Complaining about your worries won’t make them disappear from your life. Samuel Zulu.
19. Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad. Proverbs 12:25.
20. Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. Psalms 55:22.
21. Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? Matthew 6:27.
22. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7.
23. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. Matthew 6:34.
24. Casting all your care upon him; for He careth for you. 1 Peter 5:7.
25. What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. Psalms 56:3.
26. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? Psalms 118:6.
27. In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul. Psalms 94:19.
28. Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy. Roy T. Bennett.
29. Worry pretends to be necessary but serves no useful purpose. Eckhart Tolle.
30. If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago. Joseph Cossman.
31. One day of worry is more exhausting than a day of work. John Lubback.
32. Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don’t want. Abraham Hicks.
33. Worry is worshipping the problem. Toby Mac.
34. Don’t let the worries and cares of this life hinder you from living to the fullest. Samuel Zulu.
35. He who worries too much about his life won’t live to enjoy it to the fullest. Samuel Zulu.
36. It’s ok to worry once in a while as it provides us with checks and balances. Samuel Zulu.
37. The only time you must worry about your life is then when you aren’t living your purpose. Samuel Zulu.
38. Not living your purpose is the only thing that must concern you in this life. Samuel Zulu.
39. Worrying about the non-essentials of this life is Satan’s strategy of distracting you from what truly matters in this life. Samuel Zulu.
40. We worry too much about things that won’t even matter in the end and that is indeed a tragedy. Samuel Zulu.
41. One of the biggest regrets people have at the end of life is worrying about things they had no control of. Samuel Zulu.
42. Worrying about what others think about you is one of the top things most people regret at the end of their lives. Samuel Zulu.
43. Worry about not fulfilling God’s mission for your life and not what you will eat tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
44. Why worry about life that is uncertain? It makes no sense. Samuel Zulu.
45. If the eagle was worried about what chickens think of it, it would never fly as high as it does. Samuel Zulu.
46. Worry about the opinions of sheep and it’s just a matter of time before you become like them. Samuel Zulu.
47. You are here to live your life. So, stop stressing about what others think of you as they have no final say of who you want to be. Samuel Zulu.
48. Only you can decide what you want from your life. Stop worrying about what others will think about your life choices. Samuel Zulu.
49. We mustn’t give trouble a shape before it throws its shadow. Irene Hunt.
50. Worrying cannot change a thing, but faith can change everything. Tracie Miles.
51. Worry is down payment on a problem that hasn’t happened. Trust Jesus. Jarrid Wilson.
52. Worry is like a rocking chair it swings you back and forth and it takes you nowhere. African Proverb.
53. It does not work that kills but worry. African Proverb.
54. Keep your head and your heart going in the right direction and you will not worry about your feet. African Proverb.
55. The one who asks questions doesn’t lose his way. African Proverb.
56. Instead of worrying, a strong man wears a smile. Japanese Proverb.
57. If you have never done anything wrong, you should not be worrying about devils knocking at your door. Chinese Proverb.
58. Many hounds may soon worry a Hare. Scottish Proverb.
59. Worry gives a small thing a big shadow. Swedish Proverb.
60. If there be no remedy, why worry? Spanish Proverb.
61. Action is worry’s worst enemy. American Proverb.
62. People worry, and God smiles. Hebrew Proverb.
63. Remain honourable and don’t worry if you’re poor. Sicilian Proverb.
I hope the 63 worry quotes above will finally help you resolve your worry issues as life is too short to worry about things that won’t even matter when all is said and done.
Sharing is caring.