Below is a list of 45 words have power quotes to once again remind you why you ought to be careful with the word you speak to yourself and others. Words have power and death which is why you must only speak words of life to yourself and others if you want to have good days here on earth as the 45 words have power quotes below will remind you. Enjoy.
45 Power Of Words Quotes.
1. Words have power that is why you need to be careful with them. Samuel Zulu.
2. Your words can either build or destroy someone. So be careful with their usage. Samuel Zulu.
3. You can speak that which isn’t into existence but by faith of course. Samuel Zulu.
4. Many people have brought untold curses upon their lives all because of the careless use of words. Samuel Zulu.
5. He who is wise also uses his words to bless and uplift others and not to tears others down which fools do. Samuel Zulu.
6. Witches can bewitch others because they religiously believe in the power of words vial the spells they cast on others. Samuel Zulu.
7. Even the devil knows the power of words that is why he will usually incite you to utter negative confessions of yourself to weaken your faith in God. Samuel Zulu.
8. As you confess from your heart, so will your reality and life be as you have spoken with your mouth. Samuel Zulu.
9. It’s through the power of words and nothing else di God found and create the whole universe we all see and admire. Samuel Zulu.
10. Without the power of words, nothing we see with our physical eyes would exist. Samuel Zulu.
11. We, too can speak things we desire into existence if we only believe in the power of words. Samuel Zulu.
12. Death and life are in the words you speak. Speak life to your soul so that you can live in abundance. Samuel Zulu.
13. But if thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought. George Orwell.
14. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. Jesus Christ.
15. Young men, names are powerful things. You don’t just go around using them for no reason. Rick Riordan.
16. It can be difficult to speak truth to power. Circumstances, however, have made doing so increasingly necessary. Aberjhani.
17. You only have as much time as you think you do. Start telling yourself you have enough time. Leticia Rae.
18. Words are sacred. If you get the right ones in the right order you can nudge the world a little. Tom Stoppard.
19. Try to say nothing negative about anybody for three days, for forty-five days, for three months. See what happens to your life. Yoko Ono.
20. If you read a book, you will unlock unknown doors of your soul. And who knows; you can find a treasure inside. George Spyrou.
21. Your past self has gone through the pain and struggles to build the new self of you to become a better one. Sophieya.
22. You can’t believe when I say I love you, but you can be quick to believe when I say I hate you. Jesus Apollinaris.
23. Words are not in the power of men; men are in the power of words. Every time we open our mouths, a thousand dead men speak through us. Hermann Bahr.
24. If you believe in the power of words, you can bring about physical changes in the universe. N. Scott Momaday.
25. Existence is beyond the power of words to define: terms may be used. But are none of them absolute? Witter Bynner.
26. Make sure when you open your mouth it must be to speak life into others and not death. Samuel Zulu.
27. Through the power of the tongue, some have become rich while others have become poor. Samuel Zulu.
28. Your confessions have a profound impact on your life. Ensure that you don’t confess negatively about your life. Samuel Zulu.
29. If you are always speaking death and negativity concerning your life, how are you going to speak life unto others? Samuel Zulu.
30. One positive confession about your life can entirely alter your future and destiny for the better. Samuel Zulu.
31. If you speak life to your soul, your soul will radiate that very life you speak unto it like the sun. Samuel Zulu.
32. You can either speak life or death to your life. Success or failure. The choice is yours to choose. Samuel Zulu.
33. Remember, you attract what you speak and confess concerning your life. Samuel Zulu.
34. Forgiveness and unforgiveness lie in the power of your spoken words. Samuel Zulu.
35. Haters attack their victims with words because they too understand the true power of words. Samuel Zulu.
36. Through the power of your words, you can build and uplift others for the better unlike what most souls are doing out there to others with their words. Samuel Zulu.
37. There is a form of communication that transcends the power of words. Joseph B. Wirthlin.
38. The pen had been mightier than the sword but then the tongue took over. Amit Abraham.
39. Words have the power to elevate or debilitate. Are you using words to your advantage or disadvantage? Miya Yamanouchi.
40. Words tie our lives together ribboned as the greatest gifts we give each other, entwining us, the threads by which we accomplish living. Barbara Lynn Vannoy.
41. Vocabulary enables us to interpret and to express. If you have a limited vocabulary, you will also have a limited vision and a limited future. Jim Rohn.
42. Words have oppressed and liberated countless. It is a weapon that can be used to inspire and save lives or discourage and forsake them. H.S. Crow.
43. Mind can be your best friend and also your biggest enemy, you need to feed it right. Sonal Bharija Singh.
44. Sometimes it’s the words we choose not to say that speak most loudly about our character. Lysa TerKeurst.
45. Our words have creative power. With our words, we can speak blessings over our future or we can speak negative things over our future. Joel Osteen.
I hope the 45 power of words quotes above will now help you become wiser with the words you speak to yourself and others as words of power.
Sharing is caring.