Below is a list of 60 wise quotes and quotes on being wise to help you become wiser in life so that you don’t end up wasting your life. You have to be wise and make wise choices in this life if you don’t want to have regrets when all is over as the 60 wise quotes below will remind you.
60 Quotes On Being Wise.
1. Learning to admit your foolishness is also part of being wise. Samuel Zulu.
2. Even the wise act foolish at times but the difference is that they don’t overdo it. Samuel Zulu.
3. It takes the wise to see what the foolish fail to see right in front of their eyes. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you are wise, you just won’t do anything anyone tells you. Samuel Zulu.
5. Only wisdom from above that is pure will help you in this life. Samuel Zulu.
6. All earthly wisdom other than that from above is corrupt of full of flaws and errors. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Not all wisdom is good wisdom. So be careful which wisdom you adopt in your life. Samuel Zulu.
8. In this world, there are two types of wisdom, good and bad. Always choose the former. Samuel Zulu.
9. Good wisdom always comes from God and is pure and won’t lead you astray. Samuel Zulu.
10. Any wisdom that leads you astray to do wrongs is devilish and from Satan. Avoid it at all costs. Samuel Zulu.
11. He who fears the Lord and eschews evil is the wised of all men and will have good days on earth. Samuel Zulu.
12. There is perfect wisdom and imperfect wisdom which is human while divine wisdom from above is perfect. Samuel Zulu.
13. Life is all about making wise choices you one day be proud of you made looking back. Samuel Zulu.
14. Your life is your business to live and not anyone else’s to do so. Samuel Zulu.
15. Knowledge will only help you make a living but wisdom will help make that life you love. Samuel Zulu.
16. Living the life you love is all about making wise choices you know are in your best interest in the long run. Samuel Zulu.
17. Wisdom also means understanding that doing what’s expected and doing what’s right are two different things. Samuel Zulu.
18. If you are wise, you will live the life you love and not the life others expect of you only to regret it late. Samuel Zulu.
19. Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think. Roy T. Bennett.
20. I don’t fancy colors of the face; I’m always attracted to colors of the brain. Michael Bassey Johnson.
21. A person is wise if he listens to millions of advice and doesn’t implement any of them. Michael Bassey Johnson.
22. Truth exists for the wise, beauty for the feeling heart. Johann Von Schiller.
23. If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished? Rumi.
24. Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. Rumi.
25. I want to sing like the birds’ sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think. Rumi.
26. Who could be so lucky? Who comes to a lake for water and sees the reflection of the moon. Rumi.
27. Somewhere beyond right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there. Rumi.
28. No evil being was ever wise: they are all against every wise man’s critics. A Gentlemen.
29. Wise people are only wise because they have lived many lives before. Leydi Morfa.
30. The problem is that we always look for the missing piece of the puzzle instead of finding a place for the one in our hand. Alina Radoi.
31. If you are a sparrow, don’t attack the eagle; be wise! If you are an eagle, don’t attack the sparrow; be just. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
32. A fool’s mind is at the mercy of his tongue, and a wise man’s tongue is under the control of his mind. Imam Ali Ibn.
33. Wisdom is not counted in grammars, neither in fluency, but vividly shown in mannerism. Michael Bassey Johnson
34. If you are wise, you won’t just say anything that comes to your mind. Samuel Zulu.
35. Being wise is all about having the courage to do what’s right even when others don’t. Samuel Zulu.
36. Evil has never made anyone wise as it just dooms one to eternal destruction in the end. Samuel Zulu.
37. Realizing that you can’t know everything in life is the beginning of wisdom. Samuel Zulu.
38. Only the foolish think they know everything or have all the answers which can’t be further from the truth. Samuel Zulu.
39. Foolishness begins when you think you can’t be wrong or that you know too much to learn. Samuel Zulu.
40. Wise people also learn from the foolish so that they don’t make mistakes the foolish make. Samuel Zulu.
41. Live wisely and do your thing. Don’t be a blind fool blindly following what everyone is doing. Samuel Zulu.
42. It’s only the wise who understand that just because the crowd is heading right doesn’t mean they are right. Samuel Zulu.
43. Do what is right for you and not what others subjectively think it’s right for you. Samuel Zulu.
44. Just because everyone is doing it doesn’t mean you must do it, too. Samuel Zulu.
45. Remember, in the end, you have to answer to ono for your life choices except yourself and your Maker. Samuel Zulu.
46. Never let the opinions of others derail you from your God give a purpose in life. Samuel Zulu.
47. If you make wise choices now, you will be glad you did but if you make foolish ones, regrets are all you will have in the end. Samuel Zulu.
48. you can’t be wise if you aren’t willing to learn as knowledge comes from learning and acquired knowledge wisdom is birthed. Samuel Zulu.
49. Your vehicle of leadership is fueled by your willingness to learn. You can’t lead if you can’t learn. Israelmore Ayivor.
50. Intelligence is knowing the right answer. Wisdom is knowing when to say it. Tim Fargo.
51. I guess you have to be born in the Pit to find light where there isn’t any. S.M. McEachern.
52. A wise woman wishes to be no one’s enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone’s victim. Maya Angelou.
53. Even the proud in all their boasting, must fall silent before the wise. Justin K. McFarlane Beau.
54. Sharing is the first stage of the evolution of the intellectual. Aswin Devarajan.
55. A wise man hears one word and understands two. Yiddish Proverb.
56. You know who the good seamen are when the storm comes. Greek Proverb.
57. Listen to that which is well said even if it is from the mouth of an enemy. Greek Proverb.
58. Sometimes you have to throw yourself into the fire to escape from the smoke. Greek Proverb.
59. Whoever feeds the wolf in the winter will be eaten by him in the spring. Greek Proverb.
60. Take an old man’s counsel and an experienced man’s knowledge. Greek Proverb.
I hope the 60 wise quotes above will help you become wiser so that you don’t end up living with regrets due to foolish choices you could have easily avoided. Take care.
Sharing is caring.