Below is a list of 63 wisdom quotes and quotes on wisdom to help you not waste your life by making wrong and foolish choices. Wisdom is what will keep you from making foolish life choices you end up regretting later and the 63 wisdom quotes below will help you avoid just that. Enjoy.
63 Quotes On Wisdom.
1. Live your life on your terms, not on someone else’s. Samuel Zulu.
2. Don’t be a prisoner of someone else’s selfish mistakes and actions. Samuel Zulu.
3. Learning from your past mistakes in life is part of being wise. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you can’t learn from your past mistakes, you are the worst of all fools. Samuel Zulu.
5. Even fools are considered wise if they learn from their past mistakes. Samuel Zulu.
6. Learning from your mistakes is far better than not making any at all. Samuel Zulu.
7. You are here to sail using your star, not someone else’s. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
8. Shine your light and don’t be a reflection of someone else’s like the moon. Samuel Zulu.
9. You were meant to shine like the sun. why the desire to shine like the moon? Samuel Zulu.
10. Do what you know is right for your life even whether others disagree with you. Samuel Zulu.
11. Get knowledge, wisdom and understanding and sell them not at all costs. Samuel Zulu.
12. Only the wise see the value of life when they are alive not when death strikes. Samuel Zulu.
13. It takes wisdom from above to help you live the life you won’t regret in the end. Samuel Zulu.
14. Being wise isn’t about having all the answers in life as no one once can anyway. Samuel Zulu.
15. Turn your past mistakes into milestones that needed to be where you are now. Samuel Zulu.
16. Knowing when to speak and when not to speak will save you from many unnecessary life troubles. Samuel Zulu.
17. He who I wise in his own eyes is the worst fool of them all. Samuel Zulu.
18. The moment you think you know everything in life is when your foolishness begins. Samuel Zulu.
19. The simple things are also the most extraordinary, and only the wise can see them. Paulo Coelho.
20. Let no man pull you so low as to hate him. Martin Luther King Jr.
21. Never deprive yourself of the opportunity to learn and grow. Jay D’Cee.
22. We must, regularly, present ourselves with experiences that will incite new thoughts and perspectives. Jay D’Cee.
23. We must incur mistakes and learn from them to achieve a sustainable pattern of growth. Jay D’Cee.
24. We must not only learn to accept mistakes but greet them as opportunities for growth. Jay D’Cee.
25. What happened should be accepted, but what did not happen can be built at will. Hakim Orod.
26. We must take the time to slow down and consider our actions more thoughtfully. Jay D’Cee.
27. High dependence on knowing the world’s scattered news and daily events bring us backwardness. Hakim Orod.
28. Throughout life, the scope of your goals and aspirations will constantly change and transform. Jay D’Cee.
29. At the very least, we owe it to ourselves to operate as our biggest fan wherever possible. Jay D’Cee.
30. Remember, when you forgive, you heal. And when you let go, you grow. Victoria Hanley.
31. Courteous people learn courtesy from the discourteous. Laura Fitzgerald.
32. We should all have the freedom to die with majesty in an unworthy life which was subjected to sin and vanity. Sorin Cerin.
33. Of course, being brave does not mean running towards danger. Janaki Sooriyarachchi.
34. Get wisdom and in your getting wisdom, get understanding also and sell them not. Samuel Zulu.
35. He who is wise he’s careful with his action towards others and himself, too. Samuel Zulu.
36. Choose your friends wisely because you are the average of whom you spend your time with. Samuel Zulu.
37. Whatever you give your time to is what will define where your true priorities lie. Samuel Zulu.
38. If you don’t make the best of what life has to offer, you will spend the rest of your old age wishing you had. Samuel Zulu.
39. Being wise doesn’t mean being perfect. It just means you learn quickly from your mistakes and do not repeat them. Samuel Zulu.
40. Sow your seeds while everyone is sleeping. You will thank yourself later when the time of harvest comes. Samuel Zulu.
41. Just because the majority are saying yes doesn’t mean that what they are agreeing is right. Samuel Zulu.
42. Do not despise wisdom by all means as she’s the one that will take you places. Samuel Zulu.
43. If you embrace godly wisdom, you shall have good days on earth and in the world to come. Samuel Zulu.
44. He who despises wise counsel is foolish and hates his soul to his destruction. Samuel Zulu.
45. The wise heed to wise counsel while fools despise like no man’s business. Samuel Zulu.
46. When wisdom is calling in high laces, kindly heed her voice as she will preserve your soul. Samuel Zulu.
47. The wise see trouble from afar long before it strikes but fools can’t see trouble though it’s on their doorsteps. Samuel Zulu.
48. To the wise one word is more than enough but to fools even a million words aren’t enough for them to heed. Samuel Zulu.
49. Teach us to number our days that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:12.
50. For my thoughts are not your thoughts neither are your ways my ways declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:8.
51. How much better is it to get wisdom than gold and to get understanding rather than to be chosen than silver. Proverbs 16:16.
52. He that getteth wisdom loveth his soul: he that keepeth understanding shall find good. Proverbs 19:8.
53. For whoso findeth me findeth life and shall obtain favour of the Lord. Proverbs 8:35.
54. Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. Proverbs 17:28.
55. Peace can be found within, no matter the external circumstances. Allan Lokos.
56. One of the greatest victories you can gain over someone is to beat him at politeness. Josh Billings.
57. The things we hate about ourselves aren’t more real than things we like about ourselves. Ellen Goodman.
58. Unless you want a horrible surprise, never go bird watching with an open mouth. Kent Allan Rees.
59. You never understand life until it grows inside of you. Sandra Chami Kassis.
60. Your greatest responsibility is to live a life that nourishes your highest truth. Mollie Marti.
61. Freedom flourishes upon the bedrock of ethics and integrity. Mollie Marti.
62. Never rebel for the sake of rebelling, but always rebel for the sake of truth. Criss Jami.
63. Growth comes from God to those with surrendered, yielded hearts. Mary E. DeMuth.
I hope the 63 wisdom quotes above will help you become wiser so that you don’t make foolish life choices you end up regretting later. Take care.
Sharing is caring.