Below is a list of 63 wife quotes and quotes about wives that will help you be a blessing, not a burden to your husband. Being a great wife for your husband at this age takes true love, hard work, and sacrifice but the 63 wife quotes below will help you do just that more easily. Enjoy.
63 Quotes About Wives.
1. Your wife may not be perfect but she’s the right person for you and your personality. Samuel Zulu.
2. If you love your wife as Christ loved His church, her submission and respect for you as a man will come naturally. Samuel Zulu.
3. In as much as wives want their husbands to love them, they, too must strive to submit and respect their husbands. Samuel Zulu.
4. As a wife, you are there to compliment your husband and not to compete with him. Samuel Zulu.
5. if you can’t love, submit and respect your husband you share your body and bed with, you are you going to respect in life? Samuel Zulu.
6. If you are too proud to listen or help your husband, why did you marry him in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
7. A virtuous wife is a blessing and refreshment to her husband. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
8. better to be alone and single than to live with a contentious wife stressing the hell out of you. Samuel Zulu.
9. All good wives love and respect their husbands more than anyone else including their parents. Samuel Zulu.
10. A loving wife puts her husband first more than anything or anyone including her friends or family. Samuel Zulu.
11. A wife who truly loves and respects her husband will have a heavenly marriage on earth. Samuel Zulu.
12. As a wife, your job is to be your husband’s complementary partner and not to compete or belittle him. Samuel Zulu.
13. If you belittle your man, it shows how little love and respect you have for you man you vowed to love and respect on the marriage altar. Samuel Zulu.
14. A good and virtuous life only comes from the Lord and her price and value are way above silver and gold. Samuel Zulu.
15. A wise woman always aspires to build her house and her husband but a foolish one does the opposite. Samuel Zulu.
16. It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and angry woman. Proverbs 21:19.
17. Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1.
18. A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones. Proverbs 12:4.
19. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her so that he shall not need spoil. Proverbs 31:11.
20. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. Proverbs 31:12.
21. Through wisdom is a house builded, and by understanding, it is established. Proverbs 24:3.
22. Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. Psalms 128:3.
23. Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things. 1 Timothy 3:11.
24. She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. Proverbs 31:27.
25. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the savior of the body. Ephesians 5:23.
26. An angel who makes you cry is better than a devil who makes you smile. Matshona Dhliwayo.
27. Men fall in love with a woman’s body, but it is her soul that they will live with. Matshona Dhliwayo.
28. Submission to the husband is an opportunity given to the married woman to express her love to her husband. Khuliso Mamathoni.
29. Good wives are excellent fault finders and this promotes growth. Bert McCoy.
30. Married life is not for the faint-hearted. Sometimes it can look like an ugly battlefield. Bangambiki Habyarimana.
31. Nothing annoys in this world as a nagging wife. Bangambiki Habyarimana.
32. Running away from someone you love is a race you will never win. Matshona Dhliwayo.
33. Any fool can marry, but only the wise live happily ever after. Matshona Dhliwayo.
34. Beauty isn’t what makes a great wife but the character is what does. Samuel Zulu.
35. The true beauty of a woman is in her inner character, not external beauty. Samuel Zulu.
36. Sadly, most women nowadays are not wife materials due to feminism. Samuel Zulu.
37. She who marries for the sake of money of handsomeness only asks for trouble in her life. Samuel Zulu.
38. As a woman, you can’t say you love your hubby if you are constantly disrespecting him with your mouth. Samuel Zulu.
39. Character and not beauty are what makes a woman an excellent wife material. Samuel Zulu.
40. It takes a wise godly woman to build a home where her husband will look forward to coming to. Samuel Zulu.
41. Remember, it’s not your job to change your husband as you can’t control the action of other people. Samuel Zulu.
42. A wise woman won’t let external forces be it in-laws or relatives ruin her marriage. Samuel Zulu.
43. As a wife you must remember your husband comes first whenever a family matter arises. Samuel Zulu.
44. Remember, being a slay queen isn’t what will make you build a home. Samuel Zulu.
45. If you love your hubby, you will revere him more than anyone else including your parents or your immediate family members. Samuel Zulu.
46. Woman’s strength is in her mouth. African Proverb.
47. Good palm wine and a pretty wife are two sweet poisons to a man. African Proverb.
48. Choose a wife to please yourself, not others. African Proverb.
49. A lazy man lies flat on his back; a lazy woman stretches out her legs. African Proverb.
50. Beautiful is beautiful but too beautiful is dangerous. African Proverb.
51. Old men, when they marry young women, make much of death. English Proverb.
52. Women in mischief are wiser than men. English Proverb.
53. A house well-furnished makes a woman wise. English Proverb.
54. Women are like wasps in their anger. English Proverb.
55. A woman is like a moon: some nights it is silver others gold. Armenian Proverb.
56. It is easier to guard a bushel of fleas than a woman. German Proverb.
57. Never marry a woman who has bigger feet than you. Mozambican Proverb.
58. Where a woman rules, stream run uphill. Ethiopian Proverb.
59. Men make houses, women make homes. English Proverb.
60. Women’s counsel is cold. English Proverb.
61. Don’t look for Mrs. Right if all your character demonstrates is you are Mr. Wrong. Matshona Dhliwayo.
62. Love that causes you pain is better than hate that brings you pleasure. Matshona Dhliwayo.
63. Don’t be afraid of marrying the right person even if they come from the wrong background. Matshona Dhliwayo.
I hope the 63 wife quotes above will now help you be a better godly wife your husband’s heart can safely rely on and delight in having. Take care.
Sharing is caring