Below is a list of want quotes and wanting quotes to remind you that you can have whatever you want in life. We all want certain things in our lives but that’s only possible if you believe as the 45 want quotes below will once again remind you. Enjoy.
45 Quotes On Wants.
1. You can have whatever you want in life as long as you believe and work for that thing you desire. Samuel Zulu.
2. What you want in life and what your neighbour wants in their life is different which is why it’s unwise to compare your life to another. Samuel Zulu.
3. Compare not your wants with another as we all have different wants and needs in life. Samuel Zulu.
4. Wants may not be as important as needs but are still necessary as they add flavour to life. Samuel Zulu.
5. Believe that you can have whatever you desire in life and that which you want will soon manifest in your life. Samuel Zulu.
6. It’s not enough to want something. You must also be willing to work for that which you want in life to have. Samuel Zulu.
7. Live the life you want to live and not that which society or other people want you to live. Samuel Zulu.
8. Life isn’t about what you want all the time as life won’t always give you whatever you want there and then. Samuel Zulu.
9. Be advised that just because you want something doesn’t mean it’s the right thing for you. Samuel Zulu.
10. He who wants to succeed in life must first decide to be the success he wants to manifest in his life. Samuel Zulu.
11. Life may not always give you what you want but will always give you what you deserve or worked for. Samuel Zulu.
12. You have to at times endure what you don’t want to be where you want to be in life. Samuel Zulu.
13. Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. David Frost.
14. People say they love truth, but in reality, they want to believe that which they love is true. Robert Ringer.
15. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you. T. Harv Eker.
16. Success is doing what you want to do when you want, where you want, with whom you want as much as you want. Anthony Robbins.
17. It’s easy to want peace and love in hypothetical situations, then reality sets in, and sometimes we have to do what’s ugly. Richelle Mead.
18. The best you’ll ever do is to understand yourself, know what it is that you want, and not let the cattle stand in your way. Janet Fitch.
19. Every relationship is messed up. What makes it perfect is if you still want to be there when things suck. Laurell K. Hamilton.
20. The belly is an ungrateful wretch, it never remembers past favours, it always wants more tomorrow. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
21. Money is like gasoline during a road trip. You don’t want to run out of gas on your trip, but you’re not doing a tour of gas stations. Tim O’Reilly.
22. Sometimes we want what we want even if we know it’s going to kill us. Donna Tartt.
23. Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it. Jack Canfield.
24. Everything is easier said than done. Wanting something is easy. Saying something is easy. The challenge and the reward are in the doing. Steve Maraboli.
25. Whatever you want, at any moment, someone else is getting it. Whatever you have, someone else is longing for. Laura Lippman.
26. You can have whatever you want and desire in life as long as you are willing to work for them, Samuel Zulu.
27. May all your wants and heart desires come to pass at the right time. Samuel Zulu.
28. Sometimes, you have to do what you have to do to get what you want to get. Samuel Zulu.
29. As long as your wants and needs are in line with God’s will, they will all come to pass in due time. Samuel Zulu.
30. Remember, you can be anything you want in life if you only believe. Samuel Zulu.
31. Be the abundance you want to see in your life and that which you want the world to see. Samuel Zulu.
32. Only you can live the life you want to live and no other person can do that on your behalf. Samuel Zulu.
33. Be advised that there is a difference between what you want and what you need. The earlier you realize that, the better. Samuel Zulu.
34. The only wants God will never grand you in life are your sinful desires of the flesh. Samuel Zulu.
35. When God doesn’t give you what you want at that given time it’s because it’s not that important to you as you may think. Samuel Zulu.
36. Live your life based on your wants and not someone else’s wants for your life. Samuel Zulu.
37. You never know what you are going to want until you see it. Shirley Jackson.
38. In truth, people can generally make time for what they choose to do; it is not the time but the will that is wanting. John Lubbock.
39. How soon will you realize that the only thing you don’t have is the direct experience that there’s nothing you need that you don’t have? Ken Keyes Jr.
40. What we want for others doesn’t work unless they want it for themselves. Bryant McGill.
41. You didn’t elect me to tell you what you wanted to hear. You elected me to tell you the truth. Barack Obama.
42. You have made some mistakes and you may not be where you want to be, but that has nothing to do with your future. Zig Ziglar.
43. If you want something, you don’t wait for the world to deal it out for you. You take it. Poppy Z. Brite.
44. If whatever you’re going to do is wrong, you might as well do whatever you want. Rothfuss Patrick.
45. Be careful what you wish for. It may turn out that making the wish was the only good part. Richelle E. Goodrich.
Hope the 45 want quotes above will now help get that which you want in life as long as it will help you become a better person in the end. Take care.
Sharing is caring.