Below is a list of 45 walk away quotes and walking away quotes to give you the inner strength you need to walk away from situations or people you know are no longer help you become a better person. We all come to a point in life where we have to walk away from certain people and situations we know are no longer helping us grow and the 45 walk-away quotes below will help you do just that if you are struggling with this important issue.
45 Quotes On Walking Away.
1. Most of us need something not to walk away from. Josh Stern.
2. Observe the behavior of the butterfly, and chase no one, for they will only elude you. Michael Bassey Johnson.
3. Do not walk on the road of no return. Repent. Lailah Gifty Akita.
4. Don’t fear walking alone. Fear walking in the wrong direction. Garima Soni.
5. As people are walking all the time, in the same spot, a path appears. John Locke.
6. The only love you have to prove in life is your love of God and helping others. Shannon L. Alder.
7. Walk on, yes, but don’t walk away from people who need you. Rachel Hartman.
8. No matter how rudely someone treats you, remain kind. Walking away at peace with yourself is worth it. Anne Rice.
9. If they can walk away from you when you’re in tears, there is nothing left to do or say. Nitya Prakash.
10. If you care about your longevity and health, be a socially affiliated baboon who is better than high-ranking ones at walking away from provocations. Robert M. Sapolsky.
11. Which would prove I’m a monster, Arnie? Sacrificing the people, I love for the fight? Or walking away from the fight to save the people I love? David Wong.
12. You know I like that fight and I’m confident of walking away with two super-middleweight titles. Jeff Lacy.
13. To have all your life’s work and to have them along the wall, it’s like walking in with no clothes on. It’s terrible. Andrew Wyeth.
14. Have the courage to walk away, those that value you will want you back, & those that do won’t hold you back. Trevor Driggers.
15. Admire the world for never-ending on you as you would an opponent, without taking your eyes away from him, or walking away. Annie Dillard.
16. Sometimes you’ve got to walk away from something to walk into better things. Temi O’Sola.
17. Intelligence is not expecting people to understand what your intent is; it is anticipating how it will be perceived. Shannon L. Alder.
18. Don’t be afraid. We’re walking away from death, not toward it. Death is going back. Rachel Hartman.
19. I overcame my fear of loneliness when you showed me how lonely I can be when you’re around. Khadidja Megaache.
20. You are not defined by the people you walk away from, and you are not defined by the people who walk away from you. Trista Mateer.
21. Sometimes, walking away is the best solution rather than staying in situations that are just draining your life. Samuel Zulu.
22. You aren’t defined by those who walk away from your life. If they have to leave you, so be it. Samuel Zulu.
23. If someone has to walk away from your life, it’s their loss and not yours. Samuel Zulu.
24. Sometimes, you have to let the wrong people walk away from your life to give room to the right people who will bring out the best in you. Samuel Zulu.
25. Life is all about learning to walk away from situations and people who aren’t worth your time and emotional energy. Samuel Zulu.
26. If you see danger in front of you, walk away from it instead of being a fool and heading towards it. Samuel Zulu.
27. Only fools run towards danger and learn the hard way afterward but by then, it’s too late and the damage has already been done. Samuel Zulu.
28. You have to learn the art of walking away from situations and people you know are no longer serving your highest purpose. Samuel Zulu.
29. Walking away from relationships you know are harmful to you is an act of self-love and not selfishness. Samuel Zulu.
30. Sometimes, you have to walk away from people to show them how mistaken they were to take you for granted when you were around. Samuel Zulu.
31. If you walk away from someone when they need you the most, it just shows you never really loved them with all your heart. Samuel Zulu.
32. You can’t say you love someone but decide to walk away from that person when that person needs you the most. Samuel Zulu.
33. People that walk away from you when you need them the most are not worth your time and must be left behind. Samuel Zulu.
34. He who truly loves as his own life won’t abandon you when you need that person the most. Samuel Zulu.
35. Walking away from your loved ones is one of the most brutal selfish acts you can ever do to people you claim to be your loved ones. Samuel Zulu.
36. Walk away from me once and I will never welcome you in my life again as you had your chance to prove your worth but wasted it, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
37. When you don’t know what to do for yourself, do something for somebody else. Katherine Center.
38. You can’t fix everything. Not even close. But you can look for reasons to be grateful. More than that, you can work to create them. Katherine Center.
39. At least, when there’s fear, there’s some human part left in you. Once that’s gone, though, there is nothing. Liz Thebart.
40. But for the first time, I finally had it in me and I wanted to live. He had taught me well indeed. Liz Thebart.
41. You have to find inspiration in the struggle and pull the joy out of the hardship. Katherine Center.
42. There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it. Shannon L. Alder.
43. Sometimes your light shines so bright that it blinds people from seeing who you are. Shannon L. Alder.
44. A best friend is the only one that walks into your life when the world has walked out. Shannon L. Alder.
45. Goodbye is the absolute hardest thing to say because you have to walk away with just a memory and after a while, that memory fades. Sarah Dillion.
I hope the 45 walk-away quotes above will give you the much-needed courage you need to walk away from people and situations you know are no longer helping you grow. Peace.
Sharing is caring.