Below is a list of 65 value quotes and quotes about value in life that will show you that it’s only by sacrifice can you truly learn to value something in life. Without sacrifice, forget about valuing anything in life as the 65 value quotes below will show you.
65 Exotic Quotes About Value.
1. You can only value something if you have truly sacrificed for it wholeheartedly. Trialsandtests.
2. Don’t chase the money. Choose to add value to other people’s lives and the money will come looking for you. Trialsandtests.
3. Value is in the eye of the beholder just as beauty is. Trialsandtests.
4. Choose to be a man of value to all rather than chasing meaningless titles that won’t even matter in the end. Trialsandtests.
5. Life is all about knowing your worth. Trialsandtests.
6. If you don’t know your worth, you won’t be worth anything in this life. Trialsandtests.
7. Have no time for people and junks who don’t add value to your life or help you grow. Trialsandtests.
8. He who spends time with junks will be junk also. Trialsandtests.
9. Don’t waste your life pursuing useless and meaningless things that won’t even matter in eternity. Trialsandtests.
10. Your value isn’t determined by what society or what others think but by how you carry and view yourself. Trialsandtests.
11. It’s you that gets to determine how you want to be treated by others. Trialsandtests.
12. Valuing yourself also means accepting yourself for who you are and not pretending to be someone else. Trialsandtests.
13. He who values himself sees no sense in seeking validation from others. Trialsandtests.
15. Like the sun, you need no validation from others to shine your light you were meant to shine. Trialsandtests.
16. We’re all human, aren’t we? Every human life is worth the same and worth saving. J.K. Rowling.
17. Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without. Confucius.
18. I am the wood frame, the bundle of ox hair, and the creative spark my value unchangeable. Marina Leigh Duff.
19. He only profits from praise who values criticism. Heinrich Heine.
20. We have a God who is a Creator, not a duplicator. Francis Chan.
21. Talk is cheap when your words are of no value. Habeeb Akande.
22. Great men’s value increases with age. Habeeb Akande.
23. It is not what a man is capable of doing, but what he chooses to do that is important. Honor Raconteur, Jaunten.
24. It’s nice to be liked, but it’s better to be respected. Habeeb Akande.
25. A beautiful thing is never perfect. Egyptian Proverb.
26. If you carry your own bucket of water, you will earn the value of every drop. African Proverb.
27. Don’t sail using someone else’s star. African Proverb.
28. A diamond doesn’t lose value due to a lack of admiration. African Proverb.
29. You don’t realize the importance of your buttocks until they develop a boil. African Proverb.
30. The dead man doesn’t know the value of his coffin. African Proverb.
31. One spoon of soup in need has no value than a pot of soup when we have an abundance of food. African Proverb.
32. The depth of a person’s life is more important than the length. African Proverb.
33. A man who does no hard work will never know the value of rest. African Proverb.
34. He who doesn’t know you, will not value you. African Proverb.
35. The kola nut stays longer in the moths of those who value it. African Proverb.
36. Sacrifice is what creates value without it, forget about value. Samuel Zulu.
37. Water is only appreciated when it has dried up until then, it’s taken for granted. Samuel Zulu.
38. The day you stop valuing yourself is the day you slowly start dying. Samuel Zulu.
39. Know that you are worth something in this world and not an accident. Samuel Zulu.
40. Suicide will make more sense if you don’t love who you are as a person. Samuel Zulu.
41. No matter how good something maybe if you didn’t sacrifice for it, you won’t value it. Samuel Zulu.
42. Things that are easily handed to you on a silver plate can’t be valued. Samuel Zulu.
43. Whether rich, poor, educated or illiterate, we are all equal in Gods eyes. Samuel Zulu.
44. A woman of good character is more valuable than the one with all the beauty in this world but no character. Samuel Zulu.
45. It’s in valuing the little things in our lives do we learnt to be content and happy. Samuel Zulu.
46. If they don’t add value to your life why are you spending your time with them? Samuel Zulu.
47. All things in life can be important but not everything is valuable to you. Samuel Zulu.
48. He who see the value of water won’t poop or pee in it. Samuel Zulu.
49. The only true way of showing you love someone is not taking them for granted while alive. Samuel Zulu.
50. The time you spend on something or someone shows how much you treasure that thing or person. Samuel Zulu.
51. Not everything in life is worth valuing with your life. Kindly take note of that. Samuel Zulu.
52. Experience was of no ethical value. It was merely the name men gave to their mistakes. Oscar Wilde.
53. The rich are poor without the poor’s acknowledgement of money. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
54. Unlike wealth, there is an infinite value in legacy. Criss Jami.
55. To give value to others, you have to begin by valuing yourself. Tim Fargo.
56. Valuing other people’s time starts with valuing your own. Robert Braathe.
57. He can’t value you more than you value yourself. Toni Morrison.
58. Treat your advices like your money, don’t give it to others unless they ask for it. Amit Kalantri.
59. The value of your work is not in the dollar. It’s in your word. Jennifer Ho-Dougatz.
60. Air, an undervalued necessity, earns your gratitude when you inhale it for the last time. Shaun Neil King.
61. It’s he who takes his last breath that sees the true value of air. Trialsandtests.
62. Anything that comes out of thin air can’t be truly valued. Trialsandtests.
63. It may be free but value only comes with sacrifice. Trialsandtests.
64. Learn to value yourself first before you can value others. Trialsandtests.
65. It’s only the chronically tired that see the true value of rest. Trialsandtests.
Hope these 65 value quotes will inspire you to value things and people who mean the most to you especially if you worked to have them. Take care.
Sharing is caring.