A list of 51 ungrateful quotes to help you see the evils of ungratefulness. Here are the quotes about ungrateful people to help you not to be like them. Ungratefulness is a very bad spirit that only makes you look like a bad person in the end. May these 51 ungrateful quotes help you avoid this disease of being ungrateful to others before it ruins you.
51 Quotes About Ungrateful People.
1. Ungrateful people are like a punctured tire. You can never satisfy them with anything you do for them. Trialsandtests.
2. Ungratefulness when fully matured gives birth to covetousness. Trialsandtests.
3. It’s the unthankful people who are the most miserable of all souls in existence. Trialsandtests.
4. Not being thankful for what you have no matter how little is a sure way of living an unhappy and miserable life. Trialsandtests.
5. Sadly, you just never be good enough to some people, no matter the good your do to them. Trialsandtests.
6. Ungratefulness is what made Lucifer, the most beautiful angel ever created to fall from heaven and lose it all. Trialsandtests.
7. To those who are ungrateful with what they have, even the little they have will be taken away from them. Trialsandtests.
8. Unappraciativeness will just make you lose everything you have as Lucifer found out the hard way. Trialsandtests.
9. Unthankfulness is the enemy of all happiness. Trialsandtests.
10. Ungrateful People always blame others for their misfortunes and calamities. Trialsandtests.
11. He that forgets his friend is ungrateful to him, but he that forgets his Savior is unmerciful to himself. John Bunyan.
12. How sharper than a serpent’s tooth it is to have a thankless child. William Shakespeare.
13. A grateful person is rich in contentment. An ungrateful person suffers in the poverty of endless discontentment. David A. Bednar.
14. Ungrateful people forget what they are not grateful for. Ana Monnar.
15. Unhappiness is a contagious disease caused by a chronic deficiency of gratitude. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
16. We ought to be thankful not only for what we have but also for what we do not have. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
17. The problem is people are ungrateful and I cannot stop being nice. Nitya Prakash.
18. Every greed is the root of un-gratefulness. Lailah Gifty Akita.
19. It’s the ungrateful people that complain about the most meaningless and trivial things in life. Samuel Zulu.
20. Stop wasting time with people who don’t see your value and worth no matter how good you try to be to them. Samuel Zulu.
21. Ungratefulness and greediness are indeed closely related cousins. Samuel Zulu.
22. Sometimes, the people you love the most are the ones who will do the meanest things to you. Samuel Zulu.
23. Cheating on someone who swore his or her life to be ever with you is the worst form of ungratefulness one can show to a fellow human. Samuel Zulu.
24. People who cheat on their partners for someone else just shows how unthankful they are in their hearts to their victims. Samuel Zulu.
25. Unthankful people only appreciate water when it dries up but when present, they poop and pee into it with their unthankful words and actions. Samuel Zulu.
26. Expecting thankless people to thank you for what you do to them is like trying to inflate a punctured tyre. Samuel Zulu.
27. Punctured tyres are a good illustration of who thankless people are as they are not thankful for anything you do to them. Samuel Zulu.
28. Sadly, your generosity will be a license for unthankful people in your life to take advantage of you for their selfish needs. Samuel Zulu.
29. Ingratitude is a kind of weakness; the clever is never ungrateful. French Proverb.
30. The ungrateful son is like a wart on his father’s face; to leave it there is unsightly, to cut it off is painful. Afghan Proverb.
31. Most people forget everything except being ungrateful. Arab Proverb.
32. An ungrateful man is a tub full of holes. Latin Proverb.
33. A grateful dog has more worth than an ungrateful man. Arab Proverb.
34. The father donated a vineyard to his son, the son didn’t give a bunch of grapes to his father. Turkish Proverb.
35. The belly is ungrateful. It always forgets we already gave it something. English Proverb.
36. If you heal a leg of a person, do not be surprised if they use it to run away. African Proverb.
37. Ingratitude is sooner or later fatal to its author. Ivorian Proverb.
38. A person in need never gets tired. African Proverb.
39. Do a good deed and throw it into the sea. African Proverb.
40. Do not be angry with an ungrateful person; probably they are confused or inexperienced. Chico Xavier.
41. The belly is an ungrateful wretch, it never remembers past favours, it always wants more tomorrow. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
42. It is no tragedy to do ungrateful people favours, but it is unbearable to be indebted to a scoundrel. Francois de La Rochefoucauld.
43. I’ve been very blessed in my personal life and in my career and I have never been ungrateful for what I have. Mandy Patinkin.
44. Does not the gratitude of the dog put to shame any man who is ungrateful to his benefactors? Saint Basil.
45. The wise man forgets insults as the ungrateful forget the benefits. Chinese Proverb.
46. The most person man is unthankful to have to be God by a long shot. Trialsandtests.
47. If you are unthankful to God goodness in your life, you won’t be thankful for anything in life however good it may be. Trialsandtests.
48. Like the belly, unthankful people are always hungry for more. Trialsandtests.
49. It’s much easier to forgive unthankful strangers than to forgive ungrateful family members. Trialsandtests.
50. Rejecting God in one’s life is the most unthankful thing one can do to God, the giver of life as we know it. Trialsandtests.
51. Ingratitude in life is the source of all discontentment. Trialsandtests.
Have you been ungrateful with what you have lately? Hope these 51 ungrateful quotes and ungrateful people quotes will help you to start being thankful for what you have no matter how little. Peace.
Sharing is caring.