Trust is a vital ingredient for any kind of relationship to thrive and last as the 77 trust quotes below will reveal to you.
Without trust, no relationship of any kind can last long. Trust takes years to build but can be lost easily with one careless act of deceitfulness.
When it comes to trust, not everyone is worthy of your trust which is why you must be careful with who you trust as these quotes about trust will try to explain to you.
Above all, trusting the Lord with all your heart and not others is the only sure way of not being disappointed in this life as humans are fallible and subject to change.
With that said, here are the 77 trust quotes to help you see the value of trust in relationships or any area of your life and to help you see the benefits of trusting God rather than man.
77 Quotes About Trust.
1. Love all trust none. Trialsandtests.
2. Without trust, human civilizations crumble. Trialsandtests.
3. All successful relationships are based on trust. Trialsandtests.
4. Truer love can’t exist without trust. Trialsandtests.
5. Trust in the Lord and He will let your expectations come short. Trialsandtests.
6. He who trusts in the Lord is like a tree planted by the riverside. Trialsandtests.
7. Trust God and you will never have to deal with disappointment in life. Trialsandtests.
8. If you can’t trust yourself, how can you trust others? Trialsandtests.
9. Real trust is earned and not handed to you on a silver plate. Trialsandtests.
10. Confide in the Lord and not in people as people are fallible beings. Trialsandtests.
11. Better to trust God than fallible and unpredictable man. Trialsandtests.
12. How who trusts in self rather than God shall soon fall into his own mischief. Trialsandtests.
13. Don’t lean on your own understanding. Trust God and all will be well. Trialsandtests.
14. Before trusting anything or anyone, verify first. Trialsandtests.
15. Trusting in fellow man is a sure way of being disappointed in life. Trialsandtests.
16. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. William Shakespeare.
17. The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them. Ernest Hemingway.
18. Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. Corrie Ten Boom.
19. For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first. Suzanne Collins.
20. You must trust and believe in people or life becomes impossible. Anton Chechoy.
21. Trust no friend without faults, and love a woman, but no angel. Doris Lessing.
22. Does trust have to be earned. Or is it simply a matter of faith? Nicholas Sparks.
23. I don’t trust easily, so when I tell you I trust you, don’t make me regret it. L.J. Smith.
24. Learning to trust is one of life’s most difficult tasks. Isaac Watts.
25. If we truly trust no one, we cannot survive. Megan Whalen.
26. There is never trust without loss. Basque Proverb.
27. Trust me, but look to thyself. Irish Proverb.
28. Trust in God, but tie your camel. Saudi Arabian Proverb.
29. He who saves up for another day has no trust in God. Chilean Proverb.
30. Never trust a fool with a sword. Arabian Proverb.
31. A fool is someone who trusts another fool. Spanish Proverb.
32. Mistrust is the mother of certainty. French Proverb.
33. Do not stand in a place of danger trusting in miracles. African Proverb.
34. When you bite indiscriminately, you end up eating your own tail. Zulu Proverb.
35. You will know who you love; you cannot truly know who loves you. Nigerian Proverb.
36. One who defames another’s character, also defames their own. Nigerian Proverb.
37. Almost doesn’t fill a bowl. African Proverb.
38. The lion is a beautiful animal when seen at a distance. Zulu Proverb.
39. Who created thunder does not fear it. African Proverb.
40. The lizard had the tree in mind before challenging the dog to a fight. African Proverb.
41. Beware of the naked man who offers you clothes. African Proverb.
42. When there is trust, no proof is necessary. Chinese Proverb.
43. Do not put your trust in money but put money in trust. Chinese Proverb.
44. When the wind of change blows, some build walls: others build windmills. Chinese Proverb.
45. Never trust exaggerated friendliness. Chinese Proverb.
46. He who trust in the uncertainty of riches builds his house on sand. Samuel Zulu.
47. Always trust the unknown future to an all-knowing God. Samuel Zulu.
48. Confide in the Lord and He will lead you to green pastures. Samuel Zulu.
49. Commit your plans to God and you rest assured they will be established. Samuel Zulu.
50. Trust the infallible wisdom of God and not your own which can fail. Samuel Zulu.
51. Safe is the one whose trust and confidence is in God. Samuel Zulu.
52. Worry not about your future because God is in control. Samuel Zulu.
53. You say I have trust issues when you yourself have lying issues to resolve. Samuel Zulu.
54. If you want to be a trustworthy person, sort out your lying issues first. Samuel Zulu.
55. You say it was a mistake but damage has already been done, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
56. He who’s careless with the truth can’t be trusted at all in anything. Samuel Zulu.
57. Learn to trust your much wiser heart rather than your feelings. Samuel Zulu.
58. Cheating on someone who loves ensures that you are never trustworthy again. Samuel Zulu.
59. If no one trusts you at least trust yourself. Samuel Zulu.
60. Trust enough but not too much. Samuel Zulu.
61. The very people you trusted most could become like strangers in their longing. Lynne Reid.
62. Being trustworthy requires: Doing the right thing. And doing things right. Don Peppers.
63. Can’t trust anyone else to do what you won’t do for yourself. Peter V. Brett.
64. God is more than able to guide you on the right path. Keep trusting Him. Lailah Gifty Akita.
65. Only those you trust can betray you. Terry Goodkind.
66. Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. Ralph Waldo Emerson.
67. A man who trusts nobody is apt to be the kind of man nobody trusts. Harold Macmillan.
68. They that trust in the Lord shall never be confounded. George Muller.
69. It’s those who trust the Lord in difficult situations that truly see His goodness. Trialsandtests.
70. When you trust others, you make yourself open to betrayal. Trialsandtests.
71. You can only be betrayed by those you confided in. Trialsandtests.
72. Those who fully trust God will never know disappointments. Trialsandtests.
73. He who trusts the devil just asks for trouble. Trialsandtests.
74. Even saints can turn into devils tomorrow. So, be careful with who you trust. Trialsandtests.
75. Betray me once and you can be assured you will never have my trust again. Trialsandtests.
76. Forgiveness granted but trust denied. Trialsandtests.
77. Only those whose trust is in the Lord will win and finish this race of life with joy. Trialsandtests.
Hope these 77 trust quotes will help you not to take trust for granted and help you trust the Lord in all things if you want your plans to be established. Take care.
Sharing is caring.
- 51 Lost Trust Quotes To Remind You What Really Matters.
- 60 Relationship Trust Quotes To Help You See The Value Of Trust.
- 65 Honest Quotes To Remind You The Importance of Honesty.