Looking for toxic relationship quotes to give you the courage to leave the toxic relationship you are currently in? Then the 63 quotes about toxic relationships and bad relationship quotes below are all you need to help you start the process of doing so which isn’t easy but will be with the 63 leaving a toxic relationship quotes below.
63 Quotes About Toxic Relationships
1. Being alone is a million times better than being with a toxic person who makes your life miserable. Samuel Zulu.
2. It’s not your job to fix a toxic person who isn’t willing to change for the better. Samuel Zulu.
3. It’s better to be healthy alone than to be sick with someone else. Dr. Phil.
4. We teach people how to treat us. Dr. Phil.
5. Being in a toxic romantic relationship can be the loneliest thing in this world. Samuel Zulu.
6. If it’s hurting and making you miserable, just know that isn’t loved at all. Samuel Zulu.
7. Possessive love is the name of the game in an unhealthy relationship. Samuel Zulu.
8. Remove yourself from people who treat you like your time doesn’t matter like your feelings are worthless, or like your soul is replaceable. S. Mcnutt.
9. If they do it often, it’s not a mistake; it’s just their behavior. Dr. Steve Maraboli.
10. Leaving a bad relationship is one of the best things you can do for yourself if you truly love yourself. Samuel Zulu.
11. True love doesn’t hurt. If it does, then that can’t be true love. Samuel Zulu.
12. The only thing worse than being in a bad relationship for one year is being in it for a year than a day. Dr. Phil.
13. There is no virtue in tolerating toxic behavior. Dr. Phil.
14. You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. Joel Osteen.
15. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got. Robert Brault.
16. The moment you begin to realize that this relationship is unhealthy for you in the long run, it is. Samuel Zulu.
17. You can’t proudly say you are in a healthy relationship when you are a prisoner in there. Samuel Zulu.
18. Being held hostage by an unhealthy relationship is much worse than being in a physical prison. Samuel Zulu.
19. It’s ok to break up with someone whose intent is to make your life a living hell on earth. Samuel Zulu.
20. You are not a doormat. Stop allowing your so-called lover to treat you like dirt in the name of love. Samuel Zulu.
21. He who understands what self-love is won’t allow himself to be treated like trash. Samuel Zulu.
22. To leave a bad relationship with full closure, you must first understand what you are worth to avoid getting back. Samuel Zulu.
23. If you are disrespected and abused, it’s time to say goodbye. Samuel Zulu.
24. Leaving a bad and abusive relationship is like a breath of fresh air. Samuel Zulu.
25. If you know you deserve better, don’t justify abuse in the name of love which doesn’t even exist at all. Samuel Zulu.
26. If they can’t make you shine like the sun, shine alone. For the sun needs nothing external to shine. Samuel Zulu.
27. You are not mandated to set yourself on fire to keep someone warm who has no desire to be kept warm in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
28. some people bring you down by just being with them. Malebo Sephardi.
29. You create more space in your life when you turn your excess baggage into the garbage. Chlnonye J Chidolue.
30. Never allow anyone to hurt you a second time. If they love you, they won’t hurt you again. Samuel Zulu.
31. In a toxic relationship, love is just a mere word, that’s it. Samuel Zulu.
32. Let bad relationships drop like dead leaves from a tree for they are of no use to you. Samuel Zulu.
33. A healthy relationship won’t isolate you from your loved ones but a toxic one will do just that, big time. Samuel Zulu.
34. You don’t have to let that one thing be the thing that defines you. Jojo Moyes.
35. And I am dying to know it’s killing you like it’s killing me. Taylor Swift.
36. The day you came into my life is the day my life took the urn for the worst. Samuel Zulu.
37. Better to be alone than being with the wrong person that isn’t meant for you. Samuel Zulu.
38. Like some wine, our love could neither mature nor travel. Graham Greene.
39. It was strange. A couple of months ago, I had thought I couldn’t leave without him. I could. Gabrielle Zevin.
40. Girls, you gotta know when it’s time to turn the page. Tori Amos.
41. What we wait around a lifetime with one person, we can find in a moment with someone else. Stephanie Kleine.
42. If you spot toxic traits in an unhealthy partner, it’s time to reevaluate if that person is worth the hassle. Samuel Zulu.
43. Love doesn’t mean that you must let yourself be abused or treated like dirt. Samuel Zulu.
44. You hurt me once but this time I won’t be fooled with your fake reassuring words. Samuel Zulu.
45. Never give your heart freely to a narcissist if you know what’s good for you. Samuel Zulu.
46. There is no point in being together when all you do is hurt each other. Samuel Zulu.
47. How can you say you love me when you abuse me and treat me like a doormat? Samuel Zulu.
48. Never tolerate physical abuse from your abuser in the name of love. Samuel Zulu.
49. In a bad relationship, you always be an option but not a priority. Samuel Zulu.
50. Toxic love and emotional abuse are the main theme in all bad relationships. Samuel Zulu.
51. You can’t expect love from someone who is broken. Samuel Zulu.
52. I was a happy person until you came into my life to take all that way from me. Samuel Zulu.
53. Some people are just not good at living with others. Samuel Zulu.
54. Broken people break others. It’s how it goes. Samuel Zulu.
55. I love you but I won’t excuse your abusive behavior. Samuel Zulu.
56. Sadly to some people, your love means a license to exploit you to their advantage. Samuel Zulu.
57. You are not a punching bag. So, why let someone treat you like one. Samuel Zulu.
58. Sadly, to some people, love means abusing you as they wish. Samuel Zulu.
59. If your love is toxic, I want nothing to do with it. Samuel Zulu.
60. If you can’t resolve your arguments without yelling, maybe you are not just meant for each other. Samuel Zulu.
61. Don’t excuse bad habits in the name of love. Samuel Zulu.
62. Toxic love is all you get for being with a toxic partner as trees bear fruits of their kind. Samuel Zulu.
63. If you want a good relationship, stop mistaking toxic love for true love that is only found in a healthy relationship. Samuel Zulu.
These are the 63 toxic relationship quotes I had to share with you in this post to help you get rid of bad and unhealthy relationships you may have in your life and I hope you found them useful.
Sharing is caring.