Having trouble letting go of a relationship you know is never meant to be? Here are the 25 letting go of a relationship quotes to help you let go of any relationship you know isn’t right for you. Let these quotes about letting go of a relationship give you the strength you need to move on.
51 Letting Go Of A relationship Quotes.
1. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward towards finding the answer. Denis Waitley.
2. Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are part of your history but not part of your destiny. Steve Maraboli.
3. You don’t let go of a bad relationship because you stop caring about them. You let go because you start caring about yourself. Charles Orlando.
4. To have happy relationships in your life, you must first let go of those which make you sad. Trialsandtests.
5. There is no need of stressing about expired relationships with are nothing but a former shell of themselves. Trialsandtests.
6. Let go of any relationship which subtracts something valuable from you rather than adding more value to your life. Trialsandtests.
7. If a relationship you are in is abusive and doesn’t help you grow, it’s time to park your bag and leave for something better. Trialsandtests.
8. Some relationships are only meant to last a season to teach you valuable lessons you need for the right future relationship meant to be with you for a lifetime. Trialsandtests.
9. At times, you have to let go of a relationship, which you though was right for you to find that one relationship meant for you to be with for life. Trialsandtests.
10. Parting ways sometimes may be the only solution if the two people involved in a relationship aren’t compatible in values, beliefs and goals in life. Trialsandtests.
11. Some relationships are not worth the hustle if lies and deceit are involved and are better left behind. Trialsandtests.
12. Letting go of a wrong and toxic troublesome relationship is better than staying in it. Trialsandtests.
13. Letting go of wrong relationships in your life gives way to happy and fulfilling ones you deserve and were meant to have in life. Trialsandtests.
14. If a relationship you are in makes you worse than you were alone, then it’s not right for you and not worth your time to keep. Trialsandtests.
15. If you want the right relationships in your life which will help you grow, you must first pull the plug on the wrong ones. Trialsandtests.
16. Never apologize for breaking up with anyone who broke up with you in the first place. Trialsandtests.
17. Being in a wrong relationship for a season is much better than being in it for a lifetime. Trialsandtests.
18. Let go of relationships which were in order for you to be in relationships which will always be. Trialsandtests.
19. The relationship you desperately want to be in now or hold on to may not be the right relationship you really need. Trialsandtests.
20. Sometimes, you have to let go of a relationship you wanted to have for you to be in a right relationship you truly need at the appointed time. Trialsandtests.
21. If someone doesn’t value your presence, let that person value your absence by saying goodbye. Trialsandtests.
22. Some won’t appreciate you no matter how much you do for them. Release yourself. Go where you are appreciated and understood. Robert Tew.
23. Never try to convince anyone to love you. If they do, they will accept you for who you are. Trialsandtests.
24. If someone doesn’t care about you in the first place, why care about them? Trialsandtests.
25. One of the most courageous decisions you will ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul. Brigitte Nicole.
26. Sometimes, breaking up is the only best solution for both parties involved. Trialsandtests.
27. Don’t waste your time with someone who constantly breaks your heart willfully. Trialsandtests.
28. Never stay in an unhealthy relationship in the name of love because true love does not hurt. Trialsandtests.
29. Don’t dwell on what you never had in the first place. Trialsandtests.
30. If that relationship isn’t aligned with God’s purpose, it has to go. Trialsandtests.
31. If someone doesn’t see your worth, better leave that person alone. Trialsandtests.
32. There will always be better relationships waiting for you out there if you ditch the wrong ones. Trialsandtests.
33. The person who doesn’t value you is blocking you from the one who will. Let them go. Robert Tew.
34. Let go of your attachment to being right and suddenly you mind is open. Ralph Marston.
35. People who can’t love you for who you are don’t deserve a spot in your life. Trialsandtests.
36. Some relationships are only meant to happen but not meant to be. Trialsandtests.
37. Stop holding on to people who have already rejected you in their lives. Trialsandtests.
38. Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past. Gerald Jampolsky.
39. You loved him enough to let him leave. Now you need to love yourself enough to let him go. Ranata Suzuki.
40. Some relationships are nothing but a waste of time and it’s no use clinging to them. Trialsandtests.
41. Why cling on to relationships that never existed in the first place? Let them go. Trialsandtests.
42. I am letting you go not because I don’t love you but because you don’t. Trialsandtests.
43. Don’t ask why I am leaving you when you are the reason for me doing so. Trialsandtests.
44. I dumped you because you dumped me in the first place and I have no time for time wasters. Hope you understand. Trialsandtests.
45. Leaving a long-term relationship is never easy but if it’s not helping you grow why cling to it like super glue? Trialsandtests.
46. Holding on is believing that there is only a past: letting go is letting knowing there is a future. Daphne Rose Kingma.
47. If she doesn’t respect you as a man, dump her. Trialsandtests.
48. Letting go of a failing relationship is much easier than trying to make it work. Trialsandtests.
49. You can’t force someone to be in love with you. If that person isn’t interested in you, release that person gracefully. Trialsandtests.
50. It’s no use to look for love in a place where it never existed in the first place. Trialsandtests.
51. Don’t fight for attention from anyone. If they are interested in you, they will make it known to you without even you asking. Trialsandtests.
These were the 51 letting go of a relationships quotes I had to share with you to help you leave any relationship you know isn’t right for you and hope they have given you the strength you need to let them go. In closing, kindly share these quotes if you found the helpful. Sharing is caring. Peace.
- 63 Fake Relationship Quotes For Spotting Fake Relationships.
- 51 Toxic Relationship Quotes To Help You Leave Toxic Relationships
- 15 Non-Negotiable Relationship Deal Breakers To Be Aware Of.