Being tired is part of being human as we are not robots as the 51 tired quotes and quotes about being tired below will reveal to you.
Tiredness is a signal the body sends to us that it needs some rest after working and ignoring that just causes health issues in the long run.
Another form of tiredness come from leaving a life that doesn’t align with your purpose and core values as the quotes about being tired will show you.
This is the worst form of tiredness you need to break free from as soon as possible before it’s too late to do so.
So, if you are tired of living a life that isn’t aligned with your purpose and goals, here are the 51 tired quotes to help you see your issue in a new light.
51 Quotes About Being Tired.
1. It’s ok to feel tired at times because you are human and not a robot. Trialsandtests.
2. Life can be tiresome indeed but don’t let that wear you down. Trialsandtests.
3. Tiredness is a signal from the body that it needs rest. Trialsandtests.
4. Overworking yourself to exhaustion daily will ensure that your body will never find rest. Trialsandtests.
5. Being tired is good for your health because it tells you that your body needs to recuperate. Trialsandtests.
6. If you are tired of being sad, do something about it rather than whining and complaining about it. Trialsandtests.
7. I am tired of being around people who don’t help me grow or bring out the best in me. Trialsandtests.
8. I am tired of trying to be like someone’s to please others but now, no more. Trialsandtests.
9. Life can be quickly exhausting especially if you are doing things that don’t align with your true life purpose. Trialsandtests.
10. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired with nothing in return for my efforts. Trialsandtests.
11. I am sick and tired of trying to live for the approval of others but no more from now on. Trialsandtests.
12. Enough of trying to please everyone in life. From now on, I will start living for myself according to my core values. Trialsandtests.
13. You feel fine, and then, when your body can’t keep fighting, you don’t. Nicholas Sparks.
14. I’m so tired. I don’t know if I can ever outrun how I used to be. Marie Lu.
15. The most critical time in any battle is not when I’m fatigued, it’s when I no longer care. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
16. Foolishness sleeps soundly, while knowledge turns with each thinking hour, longing for the dawn of answers. Anthony Liccione.
17. There was something so heavy about the burden of the history of the past. I wasn’t sure I had it in me to keep looking back. Sarah Dessen.
18. Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. Newt Gingrich.
19. A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking. Dan Chaon.
20. There have been times I’ve felt so much art in the soul I grew sick of artists. Criss Jami.
21. The bags under my eyes were definitely well past the carry-on limit. Sarah Gailey.
22. Just keep smiling, and one-day life will get tired of upsetting you. Nitya Prakash.
23. One may go a long way after one is tired. French Proverb.
24. The tiredness of the body is the health of the soul. French Proverb.
25. Where life is exhausted, death comes. Vietnamese Proverb.
26. A person never gets tired of working for himself. Russian Proverb.
27. Those who earn a lot are seldom tired; those who get tired seldom earn a lot. Chinese Proverb.
28. The elephant never gets tired of carrying its tusks. African Proverb.
29. He who shows himself at every place will someday look for a place to hide. African Proverb.
30. When a person is carrying someone on his back, the one being carried gets tired before he does. African Proverb.
31. Only a goat that is tired of life invites a lion to dinner. African Proverb.
32. A person in need never gets tired. African Proverb.
33. Don’t stop where you are tired. Stop when you are done. African Proverb.
34. Mostly I sit at home in the evenings watching the box and hoping that one day I’ll evolve into plankton. Tom Holt.
35. The thought of going to sleep forever was delicious. I was so very tired. Cat Clarke.
36. I’m tired of pretending, tired of acting like everything’s okay, tired of not being with him. Terra Elan.
37. I am fed up. I am fed up with tears and weakness. Veronica Roth.
38. Like more tired than usual. Hard and crumbling at the edges. Rainbow Rowell.
39. Heroes may die but they don’t get tired. Amit Kalantri.
40. A part of me genuinely wanted to be the worst because I was so sick of everyone fighting to be the best. Criss Jami.
41. But I don’t feel like dealing because dealing requires too much energy, and energy is what I lack. Daisy Whitney.
42. By morning I was worn out. My limbs felt heavy as wood, my head cottony. I might’ve felt better if I hadn’t slept at all. Ransom Riggs.
43. Fatigue had started to set in and now my eyes showed it as I struggled to keep them open. Jennifer Starzec.
44. Here I am tired of running of having to carry my life like it was a basket of eggs. William Faulkner.
45. The earth grieves, and I grieve, and I am weary of the fight. Sherryl Jordan.
46. I said I was “just tired”, but I never told you what I was tired of. Art Hero.
47. To live the extraordinary ecstasy of a good rest, all you have to do is to get very tired. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
48. No matter how good the things this world has to offers, you will soon be tired and bored of them. Samuel Zulu.
49. You never get tired or bored doing something you truly love to do with all your heart. Samuel Zulu.
50. If you are tired of the life you are living, do something about it instead of whining. It’s that simple. Samuel Zulu.
51. If the current life you are living now is stressing you out, unstress it by choosing an alternative lifestyle that you will be happy with. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 51 tired quotes were inspirational to you and taught you one or two new things bout tiredness and why it’s necessary for some instances. Peace.
Sharing is caring.
- 84 Depression Quotes To Help You Beat Depression Forever.
- 77 Hard Work Quotes To Help You Achieve Success In No Time.
- 70 Pain Quotes To Help You See Pain In Your Life As A Growth Tool.