Thriving quotes can help you thrive and survive in all life situations. It’s just a matter of fact that you have to learn to thrive if you want to outlive your life challenges and the 45 thriving quotes and thrive quotes below will help you become an adaptable machine able to thrive in all situations.
45 Quotes About Thriving.
1. Learn to thrive in all life situations whether good or bad by having a positive mindset. Samuel Zulu.
2. If you can survive through hard times with flying colours, you can thrive in all situations whether good or bad. Samuel Zulu.
3. You are not here on earth just to survive but you are here to thrive and make the best of all your situations for a better you. Samuel Zulu.
4. Thriving is more than surviving because when you thrive, you adapt to your environment. Samuel Zulu.
5. Thriving is what will make you adaptable to the dynamic and fluid nature of life. Samuel Zulu.
6. When you thrive, you become adaptable to any circumstance in your life. Samuel Zulu.
7. When you start thriving in life, you stop living from paycheck to paycheck. Instead, you find better ways of being your boss even in hard economic times. Samuel Zulu.
8. Those who are adaptable to change can thrive in all economic situations of the world where others are complaining of losing their jobs. Samuel Zulu.
9. You are heart to live your life that nourishes and supports your authentic truth. Samuel Zulu.
10. Once you start viewing adversity as your friend rather than a foe, you can thrive and smile even when things are hard in your life. Samuel Zulu.
11. Most relationships fail and end up in breakups because they haven’t figured out how to thrive in different situations. Samuel Zulu.
12. A relationship that isn’t adaptable to change and growth as they come won’t last long. Samuel Zulu.
13. Make good boundaries your goal. They are your right, your responsibility, your greatest source of dignity. Elaine N. Aron.
14. It’s not dying I’m afraid of. It’s dying without ever having lived that I’m afraid of. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
15. If I’m not living this life in conjunction with God, I’m not living this life. Rather, what I’m doing is living the lie that I’m living this life. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
16. Love is a beautiful, wonderful, and even sacred thing, but until it arrives, shouldn’t we permit ourselves to thrive? Mandy Hale.
17. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour, and some style. Maya Angelou.
18. Resilience is all about being able to overcome the unexpected. Sustainability is about survival. The goal of resilience is to thrive. Jamais Cascio.
19. Adaptation is a profound process. Means you figure out how to thrive in the world. John Laroche.
20. I want to do things where the talent range is difficult and that scares me. I thrive on that; if it’s not scaring me then I’m not growing. Nina Dobrev.
21. Where there’s compassion, no hierarchy can exist. Where men are allowed to create themselves as equals, evil cannot thrive or survive. Dean Frazer.
22. A good mother loves fiercely but ultimately brings up her children to thrive without her. Erin Kelly.
23. Success is making a positive difference to other people, especially seeing others grow, succeed and thrive as a result of your small contribution. Azran Osman Rani.
24. As our planet faces seemingly insurmountable odds, we must find new ways to survive and thrive together. Nikhil Advani.
25. The brands that will thrive in the coming years are the ones that have a purpose beyond profit. Richard Branson.
26. Relationships that thrive in all situations and stand the test of time are purpose-driven. Samuel Zulu.
27. It’s not about being a bad economy that will make you thrive but resourcefulness is what will make you thrive in any economic situation. Samuel Zulu.
28. If you are happy in your life, happiness and not sadness is what you will thrive on. Samuel Zulu.
29. Adaptability to any life situation is what will make you survive this jungle of life when others are perishing. Samuel Zulu.
30. We all thrive in certain situations and environments in life as we are all different with different ways of adapting and responding to change. Samuel Zulu.
31. You may completely thrive in one environment but still, fail to do so in a completely and unfamiliar environment introduced to you. Samuel Zulu.
32. Life is all about learning to be your biggest fan when everyone else around you refuses to do so. Samuel Zulu.
33. If you are your biggest fan and cheerleader, you will need no approval or the validation of others to thrive. Samuel Zulu.
34. If you thrive on other people’s approval of you to be happy, your happiness is borrowed and will be short-lived. Samuel Zulu.
35. You can’t truly thrive on borrowed happiness that comes from other people’s validation of you. Samuel Zulu.
36. You must first learn and master the art of survival for you to thrive. Samuel Zulu.
37. Learning to honour all four of your soul’s desires compels you to thrive at every level, leads to lasting happiness as well as a complete and balanced life. Rod Stryker.
38. Creativity thrives on a consistent diet of challenges and opportunities, which are often the same. Lee Clow.
39. Everything good in a man thrives best when properly recognized. J. G. Holland.
40. Abusers thrive on creating confusion, including confusion about the abuse itself. Lundy Bancroft.
41. Television thrives on unreason, and unreason thrives on television. It strikes at the emotions rather than the intellect. Robin Day.
42. The morning wind spreads its fresh smell. We must get up and take that in, that wind that lets us live. Breathe before it’s gone. Rumi.
43. Some men’s reputation seems like seed-wheat, which thrives best when brought from a distance. Richard Whately.
44. If the foot of the trees were not tied to the earth, they would be pursuing me: for I have blossomed so much, I am the envy of the gardens. Rumi.
45. Within certain limits, it is true that the less money you have, the less you worry. George Orwell.
Hope the 45 thriving quotes above will help you survive and thrive in all situations in life whether good or bad. Take care.
Sharing is caring.