Below is a list of 54 survive quotes and surviving quotes to help you thrive in all life circumstances whether good or bad. You are here to thrive and not only survive from paycheck to paycheck as the 54 survive quotes and survival quotes below will remind you. Enjoy.
54 Quotes About Surviving.
1. Life is all about learning to survive and thrive at the same time in all situations. Samuel Zulu.
2. Survival in this harsh life is all about not giving up when things get tough. Samuel Zulu.
3. Don’t just aim to survive. Aim to thrive also as that’s what will make you overcome any challenges you encounter. Samuel Zulu.
4. He who has only learned to survive in good times will surely not survive in hard times. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you learn to survive and thrive in hard times, you can survive in all situations. Samuel Zulu.
6. Only those willing to adapt to change are the ones that survive this harsh wild of life. Samuel Zulu.
7. Forget about being a survivor in this life if you aren’t willing to adapt to change as it comes. Samuel Zulu.
8. Learning to let go and move on from your ugly past is how you survive it rather than drowning in it. Samuel Zulu.
9. If you want to survive your ugly past and shame, all you need is to let them go and move forward. Samuel Zulu.
10. Being a survivor also means learning to let of things you know no longer serve you. Samuel Zulu.
11. Surviving life’s challenges isn’t about being smart or educated but it’s about not giving up when the going gets tough. Samuel Zulu.
12. To earn respect from your loved one be it, friends or family, prove to them you can thrive without them. Samuel Zulu.
13. Embracing your authentic self will help y survive and overcome the temptation of living a fake existence. Samuel Zulu.
14. You can still survive amidst your trials and long as you put your trust in the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
15. Only those whose trust is in the Lord will survive the fiery trials of life that come to everyone. Samuel Zulu.
16. If you truly want to be respected by people you love; you must prove to them that you can survive without them. Michael Bassey Johnson.
17. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive. Maya Angelou.
18. It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change. Leon C. Megginson.
19. At the edge of chaos, unexpected outcomes occur. The risk of survival is severe. Michael Crichton.
20. It occurs to me that we allow ourselves to imagine only such messages as we need to survive. Joan Didion.
21. Who would want to be the prey in a world full of hunters? Alexia Purdy.
22. There is no pride when it comes to survival, only determination. Anthony Liccione.
23. It is as if after surviving so much, there was no longer a reason to survive. Jonathan Safran Foer.
24. War makes animals of men, and we can’t let that happen to us. If we do, we won’t have any chance of survival. Shannon A. Thompson.
25. You stay safe, you love. You survive. You laugh and cry and struggle and sometimes you fail and sometimes you succeed. You Push. Carrie Ryan.
26. You have to survive because I won’t live in a world without you. Lauren Kate.
27. Anyone and anything can survive the daylight. It’s the night that’s the hardest to live. Darnell Lamont Walker.
28. A true survivor is someone who, after 12+ years of being schooled, remains independent in their thinking. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
29. The fittest person survives! The fighting man succeeds! He who Fights to Fit will Survive to Succeed. Israelmore Ayivor.
30. Don’t just settle for surviving; Settle to make impacts. Life is deliberate; It’s about making a difference. Israelmore Ayivor.
31. You are just not here to survive. You are here to thrive and to positively impact others with your life. Samuel Zulu.
32. A greedy person cannot survive his greediness. Samuel Zulu.
33. Life isn’t for the weak and the strong but for those willing to adapt to change. Samuel Zulu.
34. How you adapt to change is the measure of your survival rate or capability. Samuel Zulu.
35. Adapting to change and survival always goes hand in hand. Samuel Zulu.
36. With the Lord on your side, you can survive, thrive and overcome any storm of life. Samuel Zulu.
37. You can be the strongest person on earth but if you are unadaptable to change, you will perish in this wilderness of life. Samuel Zulu.
38. Life too is a wilderness and only those who embrace change survive and thrive in it. Samuel Zulu.
39. You can survive but still fail to thrive in life. Samuel Zulu.
40. Change is key to our survival in this life. Samuel Zulu.
41. Animals that have lived over a thousand years did so because they were adaptable to their fast-changing environment. Samuel Zulu.
42. The animals that didn’t adapt to their changing environment are now extinct. This must teach you a lesson, too. Samuel Zulu.
43. Survival is all about learning to thrive in all situations, good or bad. Samuel Zulu.
44. Most businesses fail because most of them aren’t adaptable to change. Samuel Zulu.
45. All successful entrepreneurs are so because they are adaptable to their changing business environments. Samuel Zulu.
46. The tree that cannot shed its old leaves in the dry season, cannot survive the period of drought. Nigerian Proverb.
47. There are three things that a man must know to survive in this world: what is too much for him, what is too little, and what is just right. African Proverb.
48. A proud heart can survive a general failure because such a failure does not prick its pride. African Proverb.
49. A calm spirit will enable a man to survive even a six-month jail sentence. Igbo Proverb.
50. people without faith in themselves cannot survive. Hopi Proverb.
51. If a greedy eater is near a patient, such a patient can never survive. Nigerian Proverb.
52. Secrets are truths that show what we’ve been through what we’ve survived. Dannika Dark.
53. Our infinitesimal hopes should survive longer than our vast disappointments. Munia Khan.
54. We are all victims of a cruel game called life. We can either play it or just survive. Arely Martinez Garcia.
I hope the 54 survive quotes above will now help you not only survive but thrive in all life situations you find yourself in. Take care.
Sharing is caring.