Surrender is often viewed as a weakness by society but as you will discover in these 60 surrender quotes here that’s not always the case.
Sometimes in life, we must surrender what was to what will always be in the long run even if it doesn’t make sense at that time.
War often comes into mind when we think of surrender but the quotes about surrender here will give you a different perspective of what surrendering is all about.
There is only one power you must surrender to which is the Lord. You either surrender to God’s will or the devil’s. Good or evil. There is no middle ground.
With that said here are the 60 surrender quotes to give you insight on who you must only surrender to. Remember, not all battles in life are worth fighting.
60 Quotes About Surrender.
1. Only cowards surrender to an enemy inferior to them. Trialsandtests.
2. Never surrender your dignity and self-worth for fake love. It’s isn’t just worth it. Trialsandtests.
3. It’s only those with a cheap character that will easily give away their bodies for cheap sex. Trialsandtests.
4. It’s only those who have fully given their lives to the Lord that get to enjoy His fullness and goodness without measure. Trialsandtests.
5. Giving up a wrong and abusive relationship isn’t a sign of weakness but a sigh of strength. Trialsandtests.
6. Sometimes, surrendering is the only sensible thing to do in the end. Trialsandtests.
7. Surrender is better than fighting a battle that was not meant for you in the first place. Trialsandtests.
8. He who freely gives his life to the devil must not blames him for being cruel to him. Trialsandtests.
9. Fully giving your life to the devil bring nothing but eternal destruction to the unsuspecting unfortunate soul. Trialsandtests.
10. Never bow down to society’s pressure in doing wrong things thought everyone may be doing it. Trialsandtests.
11. Reason lost the battle, and all I could do was surrender and accept I was in love. Paulo Coelho.
12. You cannot fulfil God’s purposes for your life while focusing on your own plans. Rick Warren.
13. The greatness of the man’s power is the measure of his surrender. William Booth.
14. We are at our most powerful the moment we no longer need to be powerful. Eric Michael Leventhal.
15. The gap between compassion and surrender is love’s darkest, deepest region. Orhan Pamuk.
16. Surrender to what is. Let go of what is. Have faith in what will be. Sonia Ricotti.
17. Surrender: giving up what we think should be happening for what is actually happening. Mc Call Erickson.
18. Go home, and let all your relatives off the potter’s wheel. You are not the potter. Joyce Meyer.
19. The moment of surrender is not when life is over, it’s when it begins. Marianne Williamson.
20. When you don’t know what to do, keep surrendering. Surrender even more. Nara Lee.
21. You have no choice. You must leave your ego on the doorstep before you enter love. Kamand Kojouri.
22. What is given to you is what is needed; what you want, requires giving up what you don’t need. George Alexiou.
23. Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does, the better. Andre Gide.
24. The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender. Vince Lombardi.
25. He who does not advance goes backwards. French Proverb.
26. The more material we lose, the less we have. The less we have, the more we win. Anthony Liccione.
27. Love is total surrender, total acceptance and total commitment. Lailah Gifty Akita.
28. Growth comes from God, to those with surrendered, yielded hearts. Mary E. DeMuth.
29. Rule #1: Put God at the centre of everything. Rule #2: Repeat. Rule #3: Repeat after repeating. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
30. Hunger fight castles and hunger surrenders castles. Greek Proverb.
31. Hunger makes forts to surrender. Greek Proverb.
32. Fall seven times get up eight. Chinese Proverb.
33. “What do you do when you see a love so pure, so completely unwavering other than bow to it?” Nikita Gill.
34. Be crumbled. So wild flowers will come up where you are. You have been stony for too many years. Try something different. Surrender. Rumi.
35. An accident is often caused by an attempt to prevent one. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
36. We prefer our way into things such as regret, unhappiness, and anxiety. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
37. We ask God to bless our feeble efforts, instead of absolutely refusing to go unless God goes before us. Andrew Murray.
38. Once you surrender to the truth, you become the truth. Mekiah Johnson.
39. If I place any challenge into the hands of God, all I can see are hands. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
40. Surrender is not submission; it is a letting go not a giving in. Drew Gerald.
41. Until God gives up, I cannot. And because He won’t, I can’t. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
42. Sometimes we are lucky to lose something or someone. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
43. It is always difficult to surrender what exists for what might be. Steven Redhead.
44. Nothing is meaningful except surrendering to love. Do it. Rumi.
45. Backing down fighting useless battles is a sing of wisdom and maturity. Samuel Zulu.
46. Fighting battles that are none of your concerns is nothing but foolishness. Samuel Zulu.
47. Even the wises king on earth is considered a fool if he fights battles that are none of his business. Samuel Zulu.
48. At times, surrender is necessary to protect yourself from unnecessary danger. Samuel Zulu.
49. It’s only a fool that fight battles that are none of his or her concern. Samuel Zulu.
50. Sometimes, knowing when to stand down and when to fight can be the difference between victory and defeat. Samuel Zulu.
51. Not all battles are worth fighting. You must know when to stand down. Samuel Zulu.
52. Only surrender to love and not hate. Samuel Zulu.
53. We all surrender our lives to some higher power either good or evil. There is no neutral ground. Samuel Zulu.
54. He who gives his life to do evil will soon fall into his own mischief he has created. Samuel Zulu.
55. Give not your body to the alter of fornication. Keep yourself chaste and pure. Samuel Zulu.
56. Yielding to the sinful passions of the flesh is the greatest fatal error man will ever make while on earth. Samuel Zulu.
57. Sometimes, you have to let go what was to give room to what will always be in your life. Samuel Zulu.
58. Life becomes more meaningful and pleasant if left in the hand of the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
59. Give yourself to Jesus and your life will have a new sense of meaning you never had. Samuel Zulu.
60. Don’t ever give your life to Satan as he’s up to no good if your truly love your soul. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 60 surrender quotes have given you a new life of what surrender is all about. take care.
Sharing is caring.