Sunflowers are special plants in that they always face the sun all day long till the sunset. The 77 sunflower quotes below will inspire you to do the same in your life.
There are several life lessons sunflowers can teach us concerning life and the attitude we must have during the darkest moments in our lives.
Even on cloudy days, sunflowers will always face that direction of the sun in anticipation of its arrival as the quotes about sunflowers below will illustrate.
You too must not give up on what you want in life just because you are not seeing light yet at the end of the tunnel.
So if you want your life to be filled with sunflower joy, here are the 77 sunflower quotes to help you develop a sunflower altitude in life that will take you places most can only imagine.
77 Quotes About Sunflowers.
1. Be optimistic and cheerful as sunflower and live blissfully. Trialsandtests.
2. Allow yourself to blossom fully like a sunflower. Trialsandtests.
3. Just as sunflowers need the sun to grow, you as well need love to flourish. Trialsandtests.
4. When you see a sunflower, remind yourself that your time to bloom will come. Trialsandtests.
5. Learn to rise above the ground of mediocrity and average. Trialsandtests.
6. Let your life be as beautiful and blissful as a sunflower. Trialsandtests.
7. Stand tall and find your sunlight even in the darkest days. Trialsandtests.
8. Happiness is the sun you must always face just as the sunflower faces the sun. Trialsandtests.
9. Let your life shine with joy like a sunflower in broad daylight. Trialsandtests.
10. We all have sunflowers inside of us waiting to shine at the right time. Trialsandtests.
11. Only under the right circumstances will the sunflower inside you blossom. Trialsandtests.
12. Even on the darkest days, sunflowers always face in the direction of the sun. Trialsandtests.
13. Life only becomes beautiful if you learn to adopt the sunflower mentality. Trialsandtests.
14. Only he who adopts a sunflower mentality will live blissfully ever after. Trialsandtests.
15. He who wants happiness in his life must consult a sunflower. Trialsandtests.
16. Be happy as a sunflower is on a sunny day. Trialsandtests.
17. If sunflowers can be happy with themselves. Why can’t you? Trialsandtests.
18. Sunflowers only need the sun to be happy and bloom and nothing else. Trialsandtests.
19. Life sunflowers, true friends shine with you in all situations. Trialsandtests.
20. Be positive in all situations and not when things are just good in your life. Trialsandtests.
21. Stand tall like a sunflower even in times of adversity. Trialsandtests.
22. Let joy be the sunshine in your life. Trialsandtests.
23. Like a sunflower, learn to be grateful even in your darkest days. Trialsandtests.
24. Sunflowers face the sun even on cloudy days because they are positive. Trialsandtests.
25. Always seek positivity in all situations even on cloudy days in your life. Trialsandtests.
26. And the yellow sunflower by the brook, in autumn beauty stood. William Cullen Bryant.
27. Never look directly at the sun. Instead, look at the sunflower. Vera Nazarian.
28. A sunflower field is like a sky with a thousand suns. Corina Abdulahm.
29. She is a sunflower! She brings hope to people. Avijeet Das.
30. A sunflower teaches us so much about love. Samrah Ahmad.
31. Do you know where the sunflowers’ lights go when they die? Adriani Putri.
32. We are all golden sunflowers inside. Allen Ginsberg.
33. All flowers are beautiful in their own way and it’s like women, too. Miranda Kerr.
34. Sunflowers end up facing the sun but they go through a lot of dirt to find their way there. J.R.
35. Turn the face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you. Maori Proverb.
36. The sunflower is the favourite emblem of constancy. Thomas Bulfinch.
37. Her smile puts the sunflower to shame. Jerry Spinelli.
38. Her heart bloomed sunflowers so she would always face the sun. Gemma Troy.
39. Because when you stop and look around this life is pretty amazing. Dr Seuss.
40. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. Anthony D.
41. Like a sunflower, live on purpose. Samuel Zulu.
42. Be unified in whatever you do like a sunflower. Samuel Zulu.
43. If we are united like sunflowers, we can achieve anything. Samuel Zulu.
44. You will never see a sunflower competing with its kind for sunlight. Samuel Zulu.
45. Why can’t we be like sunflowers and stop the comparison disease? Samuel Zulu.
46. Follow your light and not someone else’s. Samuel Zulu.
47. God is like the sun we need to flourish the way sunflowers do in the sun. Samuel Zulu.
48. Choose to shine, no matter your circumstances. Samuel Zulu.
49. Be bright and fill your life with positive vibes. Samuel Zulu.
50. Sunflowers won’t be what there are called if they didn’t face the sun. Samuel Zulu.
51. Be the reason why others feel motivated to shine their own light, too. Samuel Zulu.
52. Stand tall and see above the crowd. Samuel Zulu.
53. Sunflowers teaches us though we are different, we need each other. Samuel Zulu.
54. You are beautiful. So, let that inner beauty shine for all to see. Samuel Zulu.
55. Fill your life with sunflower joy. Samuel Zulu.
56. Let’s lift each other up during hard times the way sunflowers do on cloudy days. Samuel Zulu.
57. You can make a difference if you choose to shine your light. Samuel Zulu.
58. Remember, dreams start small just as a sunflower comes from a seed. Samuel Zulu.
59. Fill your heart with love and joy so that others can be inspired to do the same. Samuel Zulu.
60. If you are like a sunflower you will shine your light even in the darkest days. Samuel Zulu.
61. If there is no light where you are, why can’t you be that light other looks up to? Samuel Zulu.
62. Sunflowers never stray from the sun. you too must not stray from God. Samuel Zulu.
63. Where ever life plants you, blossom with elegance like a sunflower. Samuel Zulu.
64. And here the sunflower of the spring burns bright in the morning’s beam. Ebenezer Elliott.
65. Make it like a sunflower. Steve Jobs.
66. Tomorrow may rain, so I’ll follow the sun. The Beatles.
67. Be like a flower and turn your face to the sun. Kahlil Gibran.
68. Every flower blooms at a different pace. Suzy Kassem.
69. The sunflower is mine, in a way. Vincent van Gogh.
70. Let a hundred flowers bloom. Mao Zedong.
71. Sunflowers are like people to me. Joan Mitchell.
72. Let us dance in the sun, wearing wildflowers in our hair. Susan Polis Schutz.
73. The road to freedom is bordered by sunflowers. Martin Firrell.
74. Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower. John Harrigan.
75. Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace. French Proverb.
76. Look at the sunny side of everything. Christian D. Larsen.
77. You look beautiful as a sunflower and charming as a rose. Avijeet Das.
Hope these 77 sunflower quotes have taught you vital life lessons about sunflowers that you will apply in your life. Take care.
Sharing is caring.