A list of 75 strong women quotes and quotes about strong women to help you be a classier and a more confident respectful woman. Being a confident woman doesn’t mean being mean and disrespectful to others especially to men. May these 75 strong women help you be a strong woman clothed with humility and a gentle and quiet spirit.
75 Quotes About Strong Women.
1. Being a strong woman doesn’t mean being disrespectful to your man. Trialsandtests.
2. A strong woman will never disrespect her man in public but value him. Trialsandtests.
3. Women who disrespect their men are cowards and full of insecurities. Trialsandtests.
4. A strong woman is confident of her abilities yet humble at the same time. Trialsandtests.
5. Feminism is nothing but weakness on a woman’s part. Trialsandtests.
6. If you are a strong woman, you won’t see any need to compete with men. Trialsandtests.
7. Most women think by being disrespectful to their men is strength. Wrong. Trialsandtests.
8. A strong woman, doesn’t compete with her man but complements him. Trialsandtests.
9. A woman of a humble character is the mightiest woman of all. Trialsandtests.
10. Pride is the greatest weakness a lady can display to her man. Trialsandtests.
11. Well-behaved women seldom make history. Laurel Thatcher Ulrich.
12. Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim. Nora Ephron.
13. There are no good girls gone wrong just bad girls found out. Mae West.
14. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. Coco Chanel.
15. What would men be without women? Scarce, sir mighty scarce. Mark Twain.
16. Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can’t figure out what from. Mae West.
17. Better to be strong than pretty and useless. Lilith Saintcrow.
18. A girl should be two things: who and what she wants. Coco Chanel.
19. A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face is her work of fiction. Oscar Wilde.
20. As long as she thinks of a man, nobody objects to a woman thinking. Virginia Woolf.
21. When it comes to emotional strength and stamina, women are unmatched. Samuel Zulu.
22. Women know how to bring a strong man down. Don’t underestimate them. Samuel Zulu.
23. All it takes to bring the strongest man down is a woman, period. Samuel Zulu.
24. Emotional intelligence is what makes women classy and glow like the sun. Samuel Zulu.
25. Understand the love language of your lady and you will win her trust for life. Samuel Zulu.
26. Strong ladies aren’t afraid of their insecurities but confront them head-on. Samuel Zulu.
27. Sadly most women think stubbornness to their man is strength. Samuel Zulu.
28. The most beautiful make up a woman is her gentle character. Samuel Zulu.
29. A woman can build or destroy a man. Be careful with how you treat her. Samuel Zulu.
30. A virtuous woman is priceless and hard to find like a precious diamond. Samuel Zulu.
31. A home without a woman is like a barn without cattle. Ethiopian Proverb.
32. A woman is never old when it comes to the dance she knows. African Proverb.
33. When sleeping women wake, mountains move. African Proverb.
34. Never marry a woman who has bigger feet than you. Mozambican Proverb.
35. Where a woman rules, the stream runs uphill. Ethiopian Proverb.
36. A woman who wants her child does not sleep in her jeans. African Proverb.
37. You are beautiful, learn to work. For you cannot eat your beauty. African Proverb.
38. She who fears the sun will not become queen. African Proverb.
39. A woman’s polite devotion is her greatest beauty. African Proverb.
40. Every woman is beautiful until she speaks. African Proverb.
41. The beauty of a woman become useless if there is no one to admire it. African Proverb.
42. Women hold up half the sky. African Proverb.
43. Beauty is the wisdom of women: wisdom is the beauty of men. Chinese Proverb.
44. If your face is ugly, you can’t blame the mirror. Chinese Proverb.
45. Who can find a virus woman: her price is above rubies. Proverbs 31:10.
46. For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. 1 Corinthians11:9.
47. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord. Colossians 3:18.
48. An excellent wife is the crown of her husband. Proverbs 12:4.
49. Being a strong woman doesn’t mean you are nasty towards your man. Trialsandtests.
50. Sadly, most so-called strong women a danger to society and family. Trialsandtests.
51. A woman of character won’t disrespect her man and demean him. Trialsandtests.
52. Desiring to be a man means you are a weak lady not proud of your gender. Trialsandtests.
53. Models are just a look-alike of who real women must be. Trialsandtests.
54. Don’t try to fix your man when you are broken yourself. Trialsandtests.
55. A confident woman relies on her natural beauty, not makeups to look good. Trialsandtests.
56. Ladies who wear makeup to look nice don’t value their natural beauty. Trialsandtests.
57. The true beauty of a woman lies in her godly character. Trialsandtests.
58. Ladies who play with fire must remember that smoke gets in their eyes. Mae West.
59. A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power. George Meredith.
60. A dame that knows the ropes isn’t likely to get tied up. Mae West.
61. Women only nag when they feel unappreciated. Louis de Briners.
62. Love, the poet said, is a woman’s whole existence. Virginia Woolf.
63. Woman is sacred; the woman one loves is holy. Alexandre Dumas.
64. They sicken of the calm who know the storm. Dorothy Parker.
65. Let us leave pretty women to men with no imagination. Marcel Proust.
66. Often those that criticise others reveal what he himself lacks. Shannon L. Alder.
67. Behind every beauty, hides a Jezebel. Samuel Zulu.
68. You can have a big house but takes a wise woman to turn it into a home. Samuel Zulu.
69. When it comes to nurturing, women are unsurpassed. Samuel Zulu.
70. Being beautiful like the rising sun doesn’t mean wife material. Samuel Zulu.
71. Beauty will attract you all kinds of men but not husband materials. Samuel Zulu.
72. A contentious woman can turn your life into a living hell. Samuel Zulu.
73. What ruins most of these so-called beautiful ladies is pride. Samuel Zulu.
74. Never expect a feminist to submit and be respectful to any man. Samuel Zulu.
75. You only know the true character of a lady when you start living together. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 75 women quotes will inspire you to be a more confident woman who treats others with respect and dignity especially to men. Take care.
Sharing is caring.