Being a mother is one of the greatest blessings a woman can have as these 63 strong mom quotes and strong mother quotes will reveal.
Strong moms are truly the unsung heroes of this world due to the immense unconditional sacrifices they make to just raise another life.
So, if you are a mother out there, these stay strong mother quotes will truly resonate with you and motivate you to even be a better mom for your lovely kids.
This is why they say love from a mother is the purest and selfless in this world due to the strong emotional bond mothers inherently have with their children.
So, if you want to be a stronger mother more than ever before, here are the 63 strong mom quotes to help you stay strong and remind you of the priceless value you have.
63 Strong Mother Quotes.
1. When it comes to emotional strength, nothing can surpass mothers. Trialsandtests.
2. All loving and caring mothers are the best heroes of this world. Trialsandtests.
3. The fact that women can bring another life into this world is a feat indeed. Trialsandtests.
4. Birth signifies a woman’s ultimate strength. Trialsandtests.
5. Emotional strength is a speciality of women. Trialsandtests.
6. The fact that she risked her life to bring another makes women true heroes. Trialsandtests.
7. Motherhood is only for strong women and not cowards. Trialsandtests.
8. The ability to bring another life into this world is what makes women special. Trialsandtests.
9. I pray every great and strong woman marries a man who truly appreciates her. Trialsandtests.
10. Strong women are women of standard and character. Trialsandtests.
11. The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children. Karl Lagerfeld.
12. My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me. R.J. Palacio, Wonder.
13. Every mother has to take care of her family. Kelly Long.
14. Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation. Robert A. Heinlein.
15. Be so good that they can’t ignore you. Steve Martin.
16. She remembered who she was and the game changed. Ialah Daliah.
17. There is no greater warrior than a mother protecting her child. N.K. Jemisin.
18. Mothers are the only race of people that speak the same tongue. Will Rogers.
19. Strong women don’t play the victim. Mandy Hale.
20. Being a working mom isn’t easy. You have to be willing to screw up at that level. Jami G.
21. I have my fingerprints all over you. I don’t need the world to see them. Elizabeth Acevedo.
22. The more I care for myself, the more I can care beyond myself. Azra Gregor.
23. if I know what love is, it’s because of you. Herman Hesse.
24. I want my sons to learn to make something, not just destroy. Emory R. Frie.
25. Great mothers are benevolent beings with irreplaceable supreme love. Wayne Chirisa.
26. There is no way to be a perfect mother. Just a million ways to be a good one. Jill Churchill.
27. Mother’s Day is a special time of year to celebrate motherhood. Invajy C.
28. Always remember you are never alone. Chantelle Lambert.
29. Becoming a mother forced me to have hope. Nefertiti Austin.
30. Being a Mom is hard, but trying to remain rational while hungry is even harder. Ellie Kemper.
31. You don’t have to be a perfect mom. Just a good one for your kids. Samuel Zulu.
32. Perfectionism will just hinder you from being a good mom for your kids. Samuel Zulu.
33. You may not be a perfect mother but you are perfectly meant for your kids. Samuel Zulu.
34. Strong moms embrace the challenges of motherhood with open arms. Samuel Zulu.
35. Being able to raise a child is what make moms the true unsung heroes. Samuel Zulu.
36. Without a strong mother, there can be no strong families. Samuel Zulu.
37. Mothers are strong because of what they go through to raise another life. Samuel Zulu.
38. If you are a single mom, giving up is out of the question. Samuel Zulu.
39. I will forever love my mom for what she sacrificed for me to be what I am. Samuel Zulu.
40. Strong moms out there, you are indeed the unsung heroes of this world. Samuel Zulu.
41. Maybe motherhood means honouring one’s mother. Sheila Heti.
42. Crying over their children’s hearts is what mothers do. C.J. Redwine.
43. Motherhood: All the love begins and ends there. Nitya Prakash.
44. A father cannot even come close to playing the role that a mother plays in a child’s life. Anupam Sibal.
45. She has watched every moment of your life, almost, and she loves you as God does, to the marrow of your bones. Marilynne Robinson.
46. There isn’t a perfect mom, a perfect house, a perfect kid, a perfect life. There’s just real. Rachel Marie Martin.
47. Becoming a parent is the riskiest financial decision a woman can make. Soraya Chemaly.
48. It’s amazing what you’ll do for your child, isn’t it? Diane Chamberlain.
49. A life of work should not deprive women of the joy of motherhood, nor should motherhood deprive the world of her work. Henrietta Rodman.
50. A mother’s heart has the gift of foresight. Tatiana Vedenska.
51. She is a mother. When you look at her, you see the purest love of all. That love gives her away. That kind of love only mothers radiate. Tatsiana.
52. Raising The Kids. Running the Family Is A Combined Effort of Both Dad & Mom. Jaachynma N.E. Agu.
53. Mom. You taught me that I don’t have to have dreams. I can have goals. Fredrik Backman.
54. My mother is the reason that I love you, Bhim said simply. ‘She is the reason I know what love is. Leah Franqui.
55. Motherhood makes you stronger even as it makes you weaker. Your new sensitivity is a strength, and you should see it that way. Beth Ann Fennelly.
56. My identity rests solely on my two most precious masterpieces; my daughters. Efrat Cybulkiewicz.
57. Becoming A Mother: I’m so sorry it was my life you landed in. This is it. This is who you got. I’ll do my best. Jill Dawson.
58. With motherhood comes the immeasurable power of being the first influence in the shaping of a human beings mindset. Daisy Gallagher.
59. Taking care of myself doesn’t mean ‘me first.’ It means ‘me, too. L.R. Knost.
60. We don’t lose ourselves in parenthood. We find parts of ourselves we never knew existed. L.R. Knost.
61. Want to raise kind children? Be kind to your children. L.R. Knost.
62. After giving birth you realize that the biggest part of you is now somehow external. Jodi Picoult.
63. She will even give up on herself and her dreams, but not on you and your dreams. Luffina Lourduraj.
Hope these 63 mother quotes will help you be a strong and loving mom to your kids more than ever before. Take care.
Sharing is caring.