Below is a list of 45 stress quotes and quotes on stress to help you on this perpelxing issue of stress. We all get stressed out sometimes but it’s important not to let your stress drive you nuts and the 45 stress quotes below will help you manage your stress better without pushing yourself over the edge. Enjoy.
45 Quotes On Stress.
1. Don’t fill your life with too much stress on the non-essentials. It’s not worth it. Samuel Zulu.
2. Aspire to live a life with less stress by redefining your priorities and what’s worth your energy. Samuel Zulu.
3. Too much stress in one’s life if not taken care of early can lead to sudden high blood pressure then a heart attack later. Samuel Zulu.
4. Life is already difficult and stressful at it is. Why make it more stressful by involving yourself in unnecessary drama? Samuel Zulu.
5. High levels of stress lead to anxiety and panic attacks if not deal with earlier and allowed to accumulate to dangerous levels. Samuel Zulu.
6. It’s normal to get stressed out once in a while because life can get unpredictable busy st times with so much on the plate that needs to be done. Samuel Zulu.
7. Having enough sleep and not taking pills is the best remedy for getting rid of the stress that has accumulated in your body due to lack of sleep. Samuel Zulu.
8. If you have good enough healthy sleep, there is no way are you going to be struggling with stress. Samuel Zulu.
9. Don’t overwork yourself to death. If your body demands sleep, give it the sleep it deserves as it’s healthy for you in the long run. Samuel Zulu.
10. Stop worrying too much about tomorrow which you aren’t guaranteed of, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
11. Sometimes, we get stressed out in life because we worry too much about things that are beyond our control. Samuel Zulu.
12. If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath. Amit Ray.
13. Anxiety’s like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn’t get you very far. Jodi Picoult.
14. Organization isn’t about perfection; it’s about efficiency, reducing stress and clutter, saving time and money and improving your overall quality of life. Christina Scalise.
15. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. William James.
16. The 10% between 90% done to 100% done takes most of the time, causes most of the stress, but is all of the value. Aaron Levie.
17. Whenever you experience stress of any kind, look into yourself and ask, In what way am I compromising my innermost values in this situation? Stephen Covey.
18. Always be aware that you have the power to create the naturally stress-free and tranquil life you desire. Wayne Dyer.
19. The amount of stress in your life is determined by how much energy you expend resisting your life. Gary Zukav.
20. Ten years from now you’ll laugh at whatever’s stressing you out today. So why not laugh now? Tony Robbins.
21. Here’s a two-step formula for handling stress. Step number one: Don’t sweat the small stuff. Step number two: Remember it’s all small stuff. Tony Robbins.
22. What we call stress is just an extension of being busy without meaning. Tony Robbins.
23. Stress is a designer ailment that many of the so-called afflicted suffer from with pride. Janet Street-Porter.
24. When pressure builds up, don’t panic. Pray! Prayer is a tremendous stress reliever. It can be your safety valve. Rick Warren.
25. You can choose to be peaceful right here and now. It has nothing to do with what other people do or think. Gerald Jampolsky.
26. God doesn’t intend for you to handle all the pain and stress in your life by yourself. We were wired for each other. We need each other. Rick Warren.
27. Don’t think you are strong what it comes to stress because we all have a breaking point. Samuel Zulu.
28. The best thing you can ever do when you are under severe stress is taking a break and praying about it. Samuel Zulu.
29. A life full of stress is never an enjoyable life. Samuel Zulu.
30. If you want to enjoy your life, live with stress as much as possible. Samuel Zulu.
31. Avoiding unnecessary drama with people is also a great way of alleviating the unnecessary stress that comes with drama. Samuel Zulu.
32. It’s just a matter of fact there will be bad people out there who want to make your life more stressful and difficult than it is. Samuel Zulu.
33. If someone is causing unnecessary stress in your life, do yourself favor by creating a safe distance from that person. Samuel Zulu.
34. Only dead people don’t experience that stress that people that are alive on earth do. Samuel Zulu.
35. Life will be never completely stress-free as long as you live in this world but you can learn to manage it well so that you don’t get mad. Samuel Zulu.
36. You can choose to be peaceful and happy now. Your life doesn’t have to be perfect to do so. Samuel Zulu.
37. In trying to have it all figured out at once is how most people are stressing the hell out of themselves. Samuel Zulu.
38. You can choose to be peaceful right here and now. It has nothing to do with what other people do or think. Gerald Jampolsky.
39. We live well enough to have the luxury to get ourselves sick with purely social, psychological stress. Robert M. Sapolsky.
40. I don’t like stress because stress stresses me out. Jason Dufner.
41. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. William James.
42. A big part of financial freedom is having your heart and mind free from worry about the what-ifs of life. Suze Orman.
43. Stress is caused by being here but wanting to be there. Eckhart Tolle.
44. A man who suffers or stresses before it is necessary, suffers more than is necessary. Seneca the Younger.
45. “When you’re doing something you’re passionate about, stress becomes a feature, not a bug. Aaron Levie.
I hope the 45 stress quotes above will finally help you handle your stress effectively before it drives you nuts or sends you to your early grave. Take care.
Sharing is caring.