Below is a list of 45 stress management quotes that will help you manage your stress more effectively. Life will always come with stress but it’s important not to let that stress make you lose your mind and the 45 stress management below will help you just do that. Enjoy.
45 Quotes On Stress Management.
1. The best way of managing your stress is by asking for a break and not being too hard on yourself. Samuel Zulu.
2. Not being too hard on yourself is one of the best ways of managing your stress levels. Samuel Zulu.
3. Stress isn’t the issue in your life but the way you manage is what is. Samuel Zulu.
4. No amount of stress will be too much for you to handle if you have good stress management skills. Samuel Zulu.
5. Having good stress management skills is what will keep you from driving yourself crazy. Samuel Zulu.
6. If you can’t manage your stress, the stress will instead manage the hell out of you. Samuel Zulu.
7. Learning to manage your stress in life is one of the things you have to master in life if you don’t want life to drive you crazy. Samuel Zulu.
8. If you have no control over the stress in your life, you are likened to a high-speed vehicle that has lost control. Samuel Zulu.
9. He who fails to manage the stress in his life will be nothing but a disaster. Samuel Zulu.
10. Learning to effectively manage your stress is also part of growth and maturity in life. Samuel Zulu.
11. You have everything you need today to do what God has for you to do today. Shelley Hendrix.
12. Your life will become more fulfilling when you lose the anger, stress, anxiety and “poor me” attitude. Let it go. Germany Ken.
13. Through meditation you can train your mind to be calm and stress-free in every situation. Debasish Mridha.
14. The amount of stress on the mind and body is known as allostatic load, for which we have different individual capacities. Shawn Wells.
15. No matter how much you stress or obsess about the past or future, you can’t change either one. In the present is where your power lies. Mandy Hale.
16. Nothing happens because of your stress rather than causing your hair to fall. Dr.P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar.
17. We all have problems. Or rather, everyone has at least one thing that they regard as a problem. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
18. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. William James.
19. Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started. David Allen.
20. Adopting the right attitude can convert negative stress into a positive one. Hans Selye.
21. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin. Mother Teresa.
22. Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize you haven’t fallen asleep yet. Steve Valentine.
23. Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save. Will Rogers.
24. Training is a case of stress management. Stress and rest, stress and rest. Brooks Johnson.
25. In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plough your anger and your energy into something positive. Lee Lacocca.
26. Stress is a disconnection from the earth, a forgetting of the breath. Natalie Goldberg.
27. Every day brings a choice: to practice stress or to practice peace. Joan Z. Borysenko.
28. Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not. Valerie Bertinelli.
29. Being anxious, or in a painful rush of any kind, kills the possibility of meeting anyone with compassion. Guy Finley.
30. We are more often frightened than hurt, and we suffer more from imagination than from reality. Seneca the Elder.
31. The humanitarian lays stress almost solely upon breadth of knowledge and sympathy. Irving Babbitt.
32. Success is achieved by developing our strengths, not by eliminating our weaknesses. Marilyn Vos Savant.
33. Man should not try to avoid stress any more than he would shun food, love or exercise. Hans Selye.
34. Sometimes it seems your ever-increasing list of things to do can leave you feeling undone. Susan Mitchell.
35. Sometimes when people are under stress, they hate to think, and it’s the time when they most need to think. William J. Clinton.
36. The best antidote to stress is resilience… having the ability to respond to change or adversity proactively and resourcefully. Lauren Mackler.
37. If you’re doing your best, you won’t have any time to worry about failure. H. Jackson Brown.
38. More important, you have to stay happy and positive or the stress will kill you – but at least it will make you skinny. Joely Fisher.
39. Naturalness is the basis of effectiveness. If one poses to be something else, one loses the charm of naturalness. The result is that one accumulates stress. Maharishi Mahesh.
40. It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. Jerome K. Jerome.
41. Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body. Arnold Schwarzenegger.
42. If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there’d be a shortage of fishing poles. Doug Larson.
43. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness. Richard Carlson.
44. Successful people pay more attention to their visions and goals than to history and the opinions of others. Alan Cohen.
45. Much of our anxiety and stress comes when we’re focused on fear and disconnected from the voice of our inner guide. Gabrielle Bernstein.
I hope the 45 stress management quotes above will now help you live a happy and stress-free life free from unnecessary stress and drama. Take care.
Sharing is caring.