Below is a list of 45 stress free quotes that will help you live a happy and stress free life. Life and society will always give you an opportunity to be stressed out be unhappy but don’t take the bait and the 45 stress free quotes below will help you just do that. Enjoy.
45 Stress Free Quotes.
1. To live a stress free life you have to reduce your to-do list because not all things are worth prioritizing in life. Samuel Zulu.
2. Getting your priorities right is what will help you reduce stress in your life. Samuel Zulu.
3. You will never live a stress free life in your if you are a drama magnet. Samuel Zulu.
4. Avoid unnecessary drama with people as it just stresses you out for no reason and is not worth your emotional energy and time. Samuel Zulu.
5. To live a stress free life, you must understand that there is time to work and time to sleep. Samuel Zulu.
6. If you don’t see the value of healthy sleep and work yourself to death, you always have high levels of stress in your body. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. You must abandon the workaholic culture if you want to live a healthy stress free life. Samuel Zulu.
8. In the end, it doesn’t pay to be a workaholic which just puts your life under unnecessary stress as we won’t take whatever we worked for on earth to the grave. Samuel Zulu.
9. Meditation on the right things can go a long way in removing stress from your body. Samuel Zulu.
10. Practice daily meditation just by yourself where you can freely relax and disconnect from the daily business of this life. Samuel Zulu.
11. The less you worry about tomorrow you have no control of, the less stress you have in your life. Samuel Zulu.
12. Taking one day at a time and not worrying about tomorrow when today isn’t even done will help you live a worry-free life. Samuel Zulu.
13. You have everything you need today to do what God has for you to do today. Shelley Hendrix.
14. Make time to relax, you are legally entitled to take a break, so what’s stopping you? Dee Waldeck.
15. To restore calm: Challenge your assumptions, act to control the controllable, let go of the uncontrollable, and master your mind. Denise Marek.
16. The modern man is usually in a hurry to get to a destination from which he will sooner or later suffer and at times complain about boredom. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
17. The Secret to a long and healthy life is to be stress-free. Be grateful for everything you have, stay away from people who are negative stay smiling and keep running. Fauja Singh.
18. Always be aware that you have the power to create the naturally stress-free and tranquil life you desire. Wayne Dyer.
19. Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started. David Allen.
20. A simple yet profound way to create a healthy body, a stress-free mind, and a peaceful sense of well-being. Aaron Hoopes.
21. Surfing frees everything up. It’s just the best soul fix. Life should be stress-free, and that’s what surfing is all about. Rell Sunn.
22. Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it. Khalil Gibran.
23. No amount of anxiety makes any difference to anything that is going to happen. Alan Watts.
24. Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith. Henry Ward Beecher.
25. The more you pray, the less you’ll panic. The more you worship, the less you worry. You’ll feel more patient and less pressured. Rick Warren.
26. The less you panic in like and take it too slow the less stressful your life will be. It’s that simple. Samuel Zulu.
27. You don’t have to overwork yourself to death to get all things done as there will always be things undone no matter how you overwork yourself. Samuel Zulu.
28. Live a simple, happy but stress free life free from unnecessary clutter that causes stress in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
29. Stress-free people don’t have time for unnecessary drama because they know the kind of stress it brings to one’s life. Samuel Zulu.
30. The less drama you have in your life, the less stress your life will have. Samuel Zulu.
31. Exit to Continue Existing Rather Than Stay And Be Strangled. Jaachynma N.E.
32. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you. Anne Lamott.
33. There are times when we stop, we sit still. We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper. Ames Carroll.
34. Let go of things that weigh you down as they are just adding more stress to your life. Samuel Zulu.
35. Letting go of things you know no longer serve you frees your life and makes it less stressful. Samuel Zulu.
36. The moment you release things that weigh you down and causing you a lot of emotional stress is the time you become liberated. Samuel Zulu.
37. Living a stress free life is all about knowing that not everything in life is worth stressing about. Samuel Zulu.
38. You can’t live a stress free life if you are buried in your past. Samuel Zulu.
39. Stop stressing about what happened in your past as it will change nothing, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
40. The day you let go of things that are letting you down is the day you begin to shine the brightest. Samuel Zulu.
41. Stop stressing about pleasing people who won’t even matter to you in the end. Live your life and mind your own business. Samuel Zulu.
42. The less you care about trying to please everyone, the easier and simpler your life will become. Samuel Zulu.
43. More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate. Roy Bennett.
44. Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress; working hard for something we love is called passion. Simon Sinek.
45. The day she let go of the things that were weighing her down, was the day she began to shine the brightest. Katrina Mayer.
I hope the 45 stress free quotes above will now help you live a happy and stress free life free from unnecessary stress and drama. Take care.
Sharing is caring.