Below is a list of 45 staying focused quotes and quotes on staying focused in life to help you remain focused on your God-given purpose on earth. Focus is crucial in life if one is to accomplish that which that person was destined to do on earth especially in a world full of distractions we live in. But the 45 staying focused quotes below will help you regain your focus on your life’s purpose if you have lost it due to being distracted with what everyone else is doing.
45 Quotes On Staying Focused.
1. Staying focused on your dreams when everyone is distracted is what will make you fulfil them. Samuel Zulu.
2. Avoid distractions and stay focused on what matters to you the most. Samuel Zulu.
3. If it truly matters to you, no external distractions or opinions of others will be enough to sway you from that thing. Samuel Zulu.
4. It’s the undistracted and focused people that get stuff done and end up being in the top 1%. Samuel Zulu.
5. The difference between the top 1% and the 99% out there is that the former never let distractions get in the way of their goals while the latter it’s a different story. Samuel Zulu.
6. If you are purpose-driven, your mission in life will be your ultimate focus. Samuel Zulu.
7. Successful people in life are focused and determined to achieve their goals in life while the unsuccessful are distracted by just about anything. Samuel Zulu.
8. You will never see a lioness being distracted by its surroundings when it’s on a hunt. Samuel Zulu.
9. It takes a laser eagle-like focus in life to become great and differentiate yourself from the 99% out there who wallow in mediocrity. Samuel Zulu.
10. An unfocused mind is easily distracted by just about anything. Samuel Zulu.
11. Whenever something bad happens, keep calm, take a few deep breaths and shift the focus to something positive. Roy T. Bennett.
12. When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you. Stephen Richards.
13. Success will be within your reach only when you start reaching out for it. Stephen Richards.
14. It sometimes takes a state of solitude to bring to mind the real power of companionship. Stephen Richards.
15. Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and are always on the move. Bangambiki Habyarimana.
16. Visualizing the future is never just a figment of imagination; instead, it’s the pursuit of something real and tangible that will keep you focused at all times. Dr Prem Jagyasi.
17. Keep moving in the direction of your dreams. No matter how slows it may seem, stay focus, you will get to the finish line. Lailah Gifty Akita.
18. When your eyes are fixed on the prize or reward. It gives you hope to stay focus until the vision is fulfilled. Lailah Gifty Akita.
19. keep yourself focused with no sidetracks be kind and compassionate. Kishore Bansal.
20. If you are focused on God, then all “mountains” are under your feet.” Sunday Adelaja.
21. A tenacious grip on our ideals, irrespective of hurdles, would propel us towards self-actualization. Deeba Salim Irfan.
22. Nothing in life is as important as you think it is when you are thinking about it. Daniel Kahneman.
23. Successful people work hard on the right things because working hard on the wrong things only makes one worn out while failing. Orrin Woodward.
24. Set aside your repertoire of objections and own 100 per cent of your focus. Lorii Myers.
25. When you don’t know where you are going in life, no clear destination, you don’t need direction. You need Divine Revelation. Fela Durotoye.
26. All you need to stay focused in life is knowing your purpose as purpose-driven people are always focused on their mission. Samuel Zulu.
27. If you don’t know what your true calling in life is, staying focused becomes difficult. Samuel Zulu.
28. There is no such thing as not having enough time. If it’s that important to you, certainly you will make time for it, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
29. Being focused in life is all about knowing and redefining where your true life priorities are. Samuel Zulu.
30. Having misplace priorities will ensure that you remain distracted by anything that comes by. Samuel Zulu.
31. A purpose-driven life is a laser-focused life. Samuel Zulu.
32. When you stay focused, achieving your set goals and objectives in life becomes easier. Samuel Zulu.
33. Stay focused in your lane and don’t get lost in trying to figure out someone else’s lane. Samuel Zulu.
34. If you are not focused on life, you won’t go anywhere and you just blindly do what anyone is telling you. Samuel Zulu.
35. Staying focused on your purpose is what will keep you from being led astray by the opinions of others concerning what you want to do with your life. Samuel Zulu.
36. A laser-focused person on a mission is never derailed by the opinions of others or society. Samuel Zulu.
37. Stay focused on the promises of the Lord and don’t let the devil snatch away that which the Lord has destined for you. Samuel Zulu.
38. Once you lose focus on God, your life becomes nothing but a mess of contradictions. Samuel Zulu.
39. Those that keep their eyes and focus on the Lord will be led to green pastures and won’t be led astray. Samuel Zulu.
40. When you find yourself in the thickness of pursuing a goal or dream, stop only to rest. Momentum builds success. Suzy Kassem.
41. Magic always happens when you direct your inner powers to the object you want to change. Bangambiki Habyarimana.
42. The riskiest day in the world will be the day the bird will decide to swim and the fish will decide to fly. Stay glued to what you can do. Israelmore Ayivor.
43. Be a visionary, focused upon your ability to create your desires within your reality. Steven Redhead.
44. Getting to the top should be a priority, but being aware of the reason for getting there should be the focus. Israelmore Ayivor.
45. When all your efforts are channelled through a common canal for progress, no condition can alter a single sentence of your success story! Dream it; Drive it; Be in focus. Israelmore Ayivor.
I hope the 45 staying focused quotes above will help you remain focused on your God-given purpose on earth instead of being directed by what your next neighbour is doing. Take care.
Sharing is caring.