A list of 51 snakes in the grass quotes to help you be aware of the snakes hiding in your life waiting to strike you when the time is right. Snakes are fascinating creatures due to their cunningness and deadly precision against their foes. The snakes quotes in this post will teach you to be wise as them. May the 51 snakes in the grass quotes below help you stay alert as there are many people who are literally snakes in the grass who mean no good for you.
51 Snakes In The Grass Quotes.
1. Most people who claim to be your friends are nothing but green snakes in the grass waiting for an opportune time to strike you. Trialsandtests.
2. There are two types of snakes in the grass: those willing to help you while others are lying in wait to strike you when you let your guard down. Trialsandtests.
3. You must be wise as a serpent but be gentle and harmless as a dove at the same time as you are surrounded by wolves everywhere. Trialsandtests.
4. When people reveal their true colours, please believe them by all means. Trialsandtests.
5. Only fire can scare a serpent out of the grass. In like manner, hard times will reveal who truly has your back. Trialsandtests.
6. Some people look nice on the outside but have the heart of a serpent inside. Trialsandtests.
7. Snakes only hide in tall grass. Keep your grass short and you won’t have any snakes lurking in your life to strike you at an opportune time. Trialsandtests.
8. Keep the grass short and you won’t have any serpents in your life. Trialsandtests.
9. Not everyone you call a friend is your friend as most are just green serpents waiting to bite you when the time is right. Trialsandtests.
10. Fake friends are more venomous than the venom of a serpent itself. Trialsandtests.
11. When a woman teams up with a snake a moral storm threatens somewhere. Stacy Schiff.
12. The snake produces poison in its body to poison its enemies! But man is a strange snake; he produces poison in his mind to poison his fellow men. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
13. Seen some friends who turned into snakes. Jordan Hoechlin.
14. The trails held a million places for those beady-eyed death noodles to hide. Shaun David Hutchinson.
15. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions. Carlos Wallace.
16. A snake was never called by its name at night because it would hear. It was called a string. Chinua Achebe.
17. Snakes hide in the grass, people behind their lies. Nopain.
18. A relationship is like being in a forest, where snakes lurk awaiting the chance to entice. Anthony Liccione.
19. There are many snakes in the grass. Some will try and hinder you, some will try and help you. Peter Watson.
20. Watch who you trust cuz every ya tooth bite ya tongue every now and then. Shakeera.
21. There is something wrong with your character if opportunity controls your character. Sean Simmons.
22. When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. Maya Angelou.
23. If you see a snake, just kill it. Don’t appoint a committee on snakes. Ross Perot.
24. Make sure you cut the grass so the snakes show. Banky W.
25. An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast. A wild beast may wound your body but an evil friend will wound your mind. Buddha.
26. Fear not the enemy you know but fear the enemy you don’t know masquerading as your friend. Samuel Zulu.
27. In fact, fake friends are more deadly than serpents themselves as you don’t know when they will strike you. Samuel Zulu.
28. Never wound a snake: kill it. Harriet Tubman.
29. Every great story seems to begin with a snake. Nicholas Cage.
30. Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of a snake bite and furthermore, carry a small snake. W.C. Fields.
31.Truth is as straight as an arrow while a lie travels like a snake. Suzy Kassem.
32. In a world full of snakes, be an eagle. Farhan.
33. He who has been bitten by a snake fears a piece of string. English Proverb.
34. Some people are a snake of grass: they bite them who have trust in them. Avani.
35. A snake knows more about what is happening around it than any other creature because it has no ears to listen to gossip – only direct perception. Jaggi Vasudev.
36. Have you ever studied a snake’s face? How optimistic they look. They have an eternal smile. Tasha Tudor.
37. A snake will always be a snake, even if you put a chain around its neck and try to make it walk upright. Lisa Alther.
38. Life feels like a game of Snakes and Ladders, but without any ladders. David Moody.
39. Everyone must imagine his own snakes because no one else’s snakes can ever be as awful. Tove Jansson.
40. Not all snakes are poisonous and not all poisons are deadly! Keep this in mind when bitten. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
41. Method is more important than strength when you wish to control your enemies. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
42. Snakes have no arms. That’s why they don’t wear vests. Steven Wright.
43. Snakes lurking in the grass area to be more feared than the ones on the open square. Trialsandtests.
44. God will at times cute the grasses in your life so that you can see the snakes secretly lying in wait to strike you. Trialsandtests.
45. If you want to see incoming serpents without being caught off guard, just keep your grass short. Trialsandtests.
46. Some people aren’t who you think they are on the outside. Be careful. Trialsandtests.
47. Women are pretty good at being green snakes in the grass that is why may great men have fallen due to women. Trialsandtests.
48. Hard times will always reveal who’s on your side and who’s not. Keep an eye on that. Trialsandtests.
49. Some people are just serpents lying in wait patiently waiting to bite you to death at an opportune time. Trialsandtests.
50. Sometimes, you have to be a green snake in the grass to keep yourself from being devoured by other snakes jealous of you. Trialsandtests.
51. Women are good at being wise at serpents that is why they can even bring down great men to ashes with great ease. Trialsandtests.
Hope these 51 snakes in the grass quotes have given you more insight into the mind of snakes so that you can be wise as a serpent as well in the midst of wolves. Peace.
Sharing is caring.