Below are a collection of 65 short strength quotes and quotes about strength and courage to help you overcome hard times. Life is hard and only the strong will reach the finish line. May these 75 short strength quotes give you the strength you need to win this race of life joyfully.
75 Quotes About Strength.
1. Our real inner strength is revealed in times of adversity. Trialsandtests.
2. Let the weak say I am strong in the Lord. Trialsandtests.
3. The Lord gives strength to the weak and meek in spirit. Trialsandtests.
4. If the joy of the Lord is your strength, you can overcome all trials. Trialsandtests.
5. It’s the strength from the Lord that will never fail you and not your own. Trialsandtests.
6. Your own might will fail you but if you trust the Lord, victory is rest assured. Trialsandtests.
7. It’s those who overcome adversity who become stronger than before. Trialsandtests.
9. Adversity acts as a gym that strengthens us as we face it. Trialsandtests.
10. Adversity is there to makes you stronger and not to destroy you. Trialsandtests.
11. That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Friedrich Nietzsche.
12. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. Mahatma Gandhi.
13. A brave man acknowledges the strength of others. Veronica Roth.
14. Better to be strong than pretty and useless. Lilith Saintcrow.
15. If you’re going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill.
16. It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. Frederick Douglass.
17. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. Eleanor Roosevelt.
18. All know the way but very few actually walk it. Buddha.
19. No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again. Buddha.
20. Everything will fall in place: be patient. Buddha.
21. Without adversity, life won’t be fulfilling and rewarding in the end. Samuel Zulu.
22. Being good in school is one thing and being good in life is another. Samuel Zulu.
23. Thank God for trials as they bring out the best in you. Samuel Zulu.
24. Being strong doesn’t mean the absence of challenges and hardships. Samuel Zulu.
25. If you are only strong in good times, you are nothing but a paper tiger. Samuel Zulu.
26. Emotional strength is even more important than the physical one. Samuel Zulu.
27. Hope is the greatest strength you can ever have. Samuel Zulu.
28. Your hardships are your advantage as they empower you to be stronger. Samuel Zulu.
29. He who’s strong has overcome and fought many battles of life. Samuel Zulu.
30. Always choose courage over fear, no matter how scary it feels. Samuel Zulu.
31. Temper us in the fire, and we grow stronger. When we suffer, we survive. Cassandra Clare.
32. There is always a way if you are committed. Tony Robbins.
33. Tough times don’t last, tough people, do. Tony Robbins.
34. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. Jim Morrison.
35. Don’t give up the fight. Stand up for your rights. Bob Marley.
36. God, grant me the strength to accept those things I cannot change. Dan Brown.
37. The weaker you are the louder you bark. Tenten.
38. No strength within, no respect without. Indian Proverb.
39. The thrower of stones throws away the strength of his own arm. African Proverb.
40. There is no strength without unity. Irish Proverb.
41. Don’t pour away your water on the strength of a mirage. Arabian Proverb.
42. Gain from your opponents without sacrificing your own strength. Japanese Proverb.
43. Strategy is better than strength. African Proverb.
44. The baobab’s strength is in the roots. African Proverb.
45. Unity is strength: division is weakness. Swahili Proverb.
46. When the roots are deep, there is no need to fear the wind. African Proverb.
47. The wind does not break the tree that bends. African Proverb.
48. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths. Drew Barrymore.
49. Rule your mind or it will rule you. Horace.
50. Go so far away that you stop being afraid of not coming back. Eve Ensler.
51. We acquire the strength we have overcome. Ralph Waldo Emerson.
52. There is a certain strength in being alone. Heather Duffy Stone.
53. Mastering others is strength. Mastering oneself makes you fearless. Lao Tzu.
54. I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art. Madonna.
55. Fall. Stand. Learn. Adapt. Mike Norton.
56. Don’t know how I kept going. You just do. You have to, so you do. Elizabeth Wein.
57. What we cannot bear removes us from life; what remains can be borne. Marcus Aurelius.
58. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13.
59. Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13.
60. Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4b.
61. Your strength won’t fail in times of adversity if Christ is the source of it. Trialsandtests.
62. Keep going and don’t quit as you have come too far to concede defeat. Trialsandtests.
63. It’s only those that wait on the Lord that will renew their strength. Trialsandtests.
64. Be as strong and bold as a lion and not timid like sheep. Trialsandtests.
65. The tightest battles come to the strongest warriors. Trialsandtests.
66. Believe you are good enough and you can overcome anything in life. Trialsandtests.
67. Believe you are stronger than you know and victory will be all yours. Trialsandtests.
68. Actually it takes courage and strength to take the road less travelled. Trialsandtests.
69. Only the brave have the courage to take the road less travelled. Trialsandtests.
70. If you are living authentically, you stronger than most people out there. Trialsandtests.
71. Surprise them big time with your inner strength. Trialsandtests.
72. If you overcome your own limitations, you can conquer the world. Trialsandtests.
73. Wisdom is actually better than might. Trialsandtests.
74. Being strong means nothing if you can’t apply it wisely. Trialsandtests.
75. Even the strongest man can be overcome with a little trickery. Trialsandtests.
Hope these 75 short strength quotes in this post will help you become stronger and be an overcomer. Take care.
Sharing is caring.