If you are looking for short positive messages to fill your life with positive vibes you have come to the right place. Here are the 54 carefully selected short positive messages and quotes you will ever need that will inspire you to live happily and positively all the days of your life.
54 Short Positive Messages To Live By.
1. Be the reason why someone believes they deserve happiness in life. Trialsandtests.
2. Lean to be good to yourself because if you are not good to yourself, no one will do that on your behalf. Trialsandtests.
3. It’s only when you learn to be good to yourself can you reciprocate the same goodness to others. Trialsandtests.
4. Be the reason why someone’s day becomes full of joy and laughter. Trialsandtests.
5. Love is life for without it, life is meaningless. Trialsandtests.
6. Learn to love the life you have created. Only then are you going to find your life blissful and enjoyable. Trialsandtests.
7. Being you and doing you is the greatest favour you will ever do to yourself in this lifetime. Trialsandtests.
8. Aspire to live the life you want to live not the life someone else or society wants for you. Trialsandtests.
9. You need not know everything in life. You only need to know what is right and relevant to you in your life. Trialsandtests.
10. If you have a disorganized life, consult an ant that is well organized despite having no ruler. Trialsandtests.
11. Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. William James.
12. Be the reason why someone believes in the goodness of people. Karen Salmanohn.
13. Spread your love everywhere you go. Mother Theresa.
14. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. Winston Churchill.
15. Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. Mother Theresa.
16. It always seems impossible until it’s done. Nelson Mandela.
17. Only surround yourself with people who will lift you higher. Oprah Winfrey.
18. When is hurts, observe. Life is trying to teach you something. Buddha.
19. One moment can change the day, one day can change a life and one life can change the world. Buddha.
20. No one can save us but ourselves. No one can. No one may. We ourselves must walk the path. Buddha.
21. Only he who has God in his life will enjoy the beauty and splendour of life. Samuel Zulu.
22. Don’t wait for someone to push you forward in life as time waits for no one. Samuel Zulu.
23. He who finds his purpose in life will shine and glow like the sun in its full strength at mid-day. Samuel Zulu.
24. If your life shines like the sun with joy and happiness, you unconsciously give permission to others to do the same. Samuel Zulu.
25. Sometimes, all you need to see change in your life is to remove people out of your life who have outlived their usefulness. Samuel Zulu.
26. When the sun shines, stars disappear. When you shine too like the sun, people not meant to be in your life will disappear. Samuel Zulu.
27. Fill your life with good vibes only as they are nutritious food for your soul’s wellbeing. Samuel Zulu.
28. Associate only with people who want to see you move forwards in life and not caterpillars who want to ruin everything you have built. Samuel Zulu.
29. Associate with wise people and you will be wise, too. Samuel Zulu.
30. Surround yourself with positive people and not toxic people who just want to make you miserable as they are. Samuel Zulu.
31. You become successful in life when you become intentional about it. Samuel Zulu.
32. Positive living is somethings you must do daily and not something you do every now and then. Samuel Zulu.
33. If your life is filled with positivity, happiness and joy will become automatic. Samuel Zulu.
34. Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create. Roy T. Bennett.
35. Take responsibility for your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands. Roy T. Bennett.
36. Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind. Roy T. Bennett.
37. Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people. Roy T. Bennett.
38. Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles. Roy T. Bennett.
39. You cannot control the behaviour of others, but you can always choose how you respond to it. Roy T. Bennett.
40. Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever. Roy T. Bennett.
41. Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world. Roy T. Bennet.
42. Do not set aside your happiness. Do not wait to be happy in the future. The best time to be happy is always now. Roy T. Bennett.
43. Smile more. Smiling can make you and others happy. Roy T. Bennett.
44. Guard well your thoughts when alone and your words when accompanied. Roy T. Bennett.
45. You cannot change anyone, but you can be the reason someone changes. Roy T. Bennett.
46. Courage is feeling fear, not getting rid of fear, and taking action in the face of fear. Roy T. Bennet.
47. Always have a willing hand to help someone, you might be the only one that does. Roy T. Bennett.
48. Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them. Marcus Aurelius.
49. The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down. Stephen Richards.
50. It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses. George Eliot.
51. It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive. Ellen DeGeneres.
52. Our way of thinking creates good or bad outcomes. Stephen Richards.
53. Mind is a flexible mirror, adjust it, to see a better world. Amit Ray.
54. It sometimes takes a state of solitude to bring to mind the real power of companionship. Stephen Richards.
Hope these 54 short positive messages and quotes will inspire you to start living a positive life today. Take care and positive vibes always.
Sharing is caring.