Looking for short friendship quotes? Here are the 75 cute friendship quotes that will help you cherish and find true friends in life. Having faithful friends in your life always on your side, no matter what is a blessing indeed. But having a relationship with God is the only true and selfless friendship in this universe that will never fail you as human friendships are fallible. May these 75 short friendship quotes help you find true friends in your life.
75 Exotic Cute Friendship Quotes.
1. The only friendship that will last a lifetime is the one with yourself. Trialsandtests.
2. The only fulfilling friendship you will ever need is the one with God. Trialsandtests.
3. Some friendships are only meant to happen but not meant to be. Trialsandtests.
4. True friendship is built on trust and honesty. Trialsandtests.
5. Love and kindness to all but friendship to none except Christ, Jesus. Trialsandtests.
6. Not everyone who smiles at you is your friend. Be careful. Trialsandtests.
7. He who’s a friend to all is a friend to none. Trialsandtests.
8. True friends are honest with you while false friends are the opposite. Trialsandtests.
9. Being a friend to all is the best way of attracting fake friend in your life. Trialsandtests.
10. The person you see in the mirror is the only true bestie you will ever have. Trialsandtests.
11. Learn to be a good friend to yourself before you can do the same to others. Trialsandtests.
12. A true friend is as precious as a sparkling diamond that’s not easy to find. Trialsandtests.
13. Finding true friends these days is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Trialsandtests.
14. Only fake friends will backstab you as a true friend don’t do that. Trialsandtests.
15. True friends are a gift and blessing from God. Don’t take them for granted. Trialsandtests.
16. A true friend loves you with all your dirt. Trialsandtests.
17. What a friend we have in Jesus as there is no equal to Him. Trialsandtests.
18. Jesus is the only true and selfless friend you will ever have in this life. Trialsandtests.
19. If you are not friends with Jesus, you are missing out a lot. Trialsandtests.
20. All human friendships have an element of self in them. Trialsandtests.
21. A true friend tells you the truth though you may not like it. Trialsandtests.
22. A friendship with Christ is the sweetest of all friendships. Trialsandtests.
23. True friends as sweet as honey. Trialsandtests.
24. A true triad will never bail out on your when you need them most. Trialsandtests.
25. A friend that bails out in a crisis was never a true friend, to begin with. Trialsandtests.
26. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. Elbert Hubbard.
27. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. Helen Keller.
28. Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies. Richelle Mead.
29. Things are never quite as scary when you‘ve got a best friend. Bill Watterson.
30. Some people are destined to be a lighthouse for a lost comrade. Erin Forbes.
31. Connecting with a friend in a very real way is good tonic for your soul. Madisyn Taylor.
32. The only rose without thorns is friendship. Madeleine De Scudery.
33. Most friendships are a sort of frozen and under developing semi-hostility. Iris Murdoch.
34. To the world, you may be one person: but to one person, you may be the world. Dr Seuss.
35. Relationships are your most powerful asset. Oscar Auliq-Ice.
36. Kindness to all but friendship to few. African Proverb.
37. Friendship doubles the joy and halves sorrows. African Proverb.
38. A speaker of truth has no friends. African Proverb.
39. A friend is someone you share the path with. African Proverb.
40. To be without a friend is to be poor indeed. African Proverb.
41. Show me your friend and I will show you your character. African Proverb.
42. Hold a true friend with both hands. African Proverb.
43. Between true friends, even water drunk together is sweet enough. African Proverb.
44. A dog is a man’s best friend. English Proverb.
45. A friend’s eye is a good mirror. English Proverb.
46. Wounds from a true friend are better than kisses from an enemy. Samuel Zulu.
47. A friend who backstabs you is a fake one and must be avoided at all costs. Samuel Zulu.
48. If you lose friends by being truthful, you never had true friends at all. Samuel Zulu.
49. A true friend accepts you just as you are without truth to change you. Samuel Zulu.
50. Friendships founded on love and trust are cute indeed. Samuel Zulu.
51. Only fake friends carry knives to stab you at an opportune time. Samuel Zulu.
52. Losing a friendship that never existed is better than being in one. Samuel Zulu.
53. Don’t worry about losing friends. You can always make new ones. Samuel Zulu.
54. Sometimes, friends can’t be trusted. Samuel Zulu.
55. Every friend you encounter has to leave you at some point. It’s how life is. Samuel Zulu.
56. Jesus is the only friend that will never leave you nor forsake you. Samuel Zulu.
57. Even your closest friend can let you down as they are humans, too. Samuel Zulu.
58. Your bestie can only be your best enemy if that bestie is an imposter. Samuel Zulu.
59. Friendships, too have an expiry date as nothing in life is indefinite. Samuel Zulu.
60. The only friendship that will never expire is the one with yourself. Samuel Zulu.
61. The thing is, when you let people get too close, you end up getting hurt. Cathy Cassidy.
62. Why look at the ground when you can stare at the stars? Giovannie De Sadeleer.
63. As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen. Winnie The Poo.
64. A real friend is the one that walks in when the rest of the world walks out. Walter Winchell.
65. If you make time for everybody, more people will make time for you. Matt Fox.
66. A sweet friendship refreshes the soul. Proverbs 27:9.
67. Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor: Ecclesiastes 4:9.
68. Anyone who withholds kindness from a friend forsakes the fear of the Almighty. Job 6:14.
69. One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin. Proverbs 18:24a.
70. A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Proverbs 17:17.
71. No one worth knowing assumes anything about you. JP Rattie.
72. All human-based friendships are prone to failure and disappointments. Samuel Zulu.
73. The only friendship that cannot fail you is the one with Jesus Christ. Samuel Zulu.
74. Most people befriend you because of what you have to benefit them. Samuel Zulu.
75. Friends with benefits is nothing but a fake friendship that never lasts. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 75 short friendship quotes will help you find and treasure any true friend you may have in your life. Peace.
Sharing is caring.