Shining quotes can be of great inspiration in helping you shine your light like the sun. The 63 quotes about shining below will help you discover the sun that is inside you so that you can start to shine your light as the 63 shine quotes below will show you how to go about that. Enjoy.
63 Quotes About Shining.
1. You can only shine your brightest if you embrace your true self. Samuel Zulu.
2. You will never shine the light you were meant to shine if you are living someone else’s life. Samuel Zulu.
3. Shine like the sun because that is what you were meant to do, to shine your light in all its glory. Samuel Zulu.
4. Make a positive impact on this world by shining your light. Samuel Zulu.
5. Though the moon has no brightness of the sun but at least it can shine in the darkness. Samuel Zulu.
6. Shine effortlessly like the sun shining in full glory at midday. Samuel Zulu.
7. You were created to shine by your Maker just as he’s light. Samuel Zulu.
8. Don’t be ashamed of shining your light as it’s the only thing you have. Samuel Zulu.
9. Let your uniqueness shine like the heavenly stars you see in the sky in the evening. Samuel Zulu.
10. You can outshine this dark world we live in with the light within you. Samuel Zulu.
11. It’s the light of love you have in your heart that makes you truly beautiful inside out. Samuel Zulu.
12. If you dwell in the light, you will shine the light of that which you represent. Samuel Zulu.
13. You can’t shine like a start if you are constantly trying to mold your life according to society’s dictates. Samuel Zulu.
14. If you claim to be Christ’s disciple, you must dwell in the light of His righteousness and shine it forth for others to see. Samuel Zulu.
15. It’s impossible to be a true disciple of Christ without being a beacon of light to the lost soul out there seeking their way out of the darkness. Samuel Zulu.
16. Be uniquely you. Stand out. Shine. Be colorful. The world needs your prismatic soul. Amy Leigh Mercree.
17. I don’t need to see you know that you’re beautiful. Jeri Smith-Ready.
18. You are a light,” she replies gently. “And when you shine, you shine bright. Marie Lu.
19. Remember diamonds are created under pressure so hold on, it will be your time to shine soon. Sope Agbelusi.
20. You’re beautiful, just the way you are. Shine on. And dare anyone to turn off the lights. Mandy Hale.
21. We shine our brightest when we are plugged into Him. Evinda Lepins.
22. The Sun can be your greatest gloom, or your greatest comforter, depending on how you view its shine. Anthony Liccione.
23. You don’t have to be a big name to do big things. Shine does not require recognition. T.F. Hodge.
24. Don’t be deceived by the thoughts of obscurity that linger around your head. Go and shine the light in you. Israelmore Ayivor.
25. You are your shining star. Arise and shine your star. Lailah Gifty Akita.
26. Sometimes, the most brilliant minds do not shine in standardized tests because they do not have standardized minds. Diane Ravitch.
27. There is no light greater than truth, and it shines at the heart of all creation. Suzy Kassem.
28. Brighten your picture! Refuse to be blurred; agree to be bright. Israelmore Ayivor.
29. Maturity dare to be the first to shine as a light in the dark. Kishore Bansal.
30. Let your light shine, never look back and live as if today is your last day because it just might be. Gena Showalter.
31. When we have graciously endured every adversity, we become like a shining diamond. Lailah Gifty Akita.
32. Connect to the source of light and you will shine bright. Lailah Gifty Akita.
33. Truth will never shine from a heart filled with corruption and lies. Suzy Kassem.
34. Let thy light so shine before all people so that they too will be encouraged to do the same. Samuel Zulu.
35. Shine in your authentic self and live in that truthful light all the days of your life until you die. Samuel Zulu.
36. Don’t dim your radiance for people who don’t even care about your well being. Samuel Zulu.
37. Sadly, most people want you to be in darkness for the rest of your life. Be aware of such people ad kick them out of your life. Samuel Zulu.
38. Let your joy and bliss so shine like the sun during mid-day so that others want to sunbathe in your joy. Samuel Zulu.
39. Dark moments in your life can not hide the light that shines from within. Samuel Zulu.
40 No one can take away your light that shines from within. Samuel Zulu.
41. People who shine from within shine the brightest than those who sail using other people’s stars. Samuel Zulu.
42. The moon can never shine as bright as the sun because it outsources its light and shines no light of its own. Samuel Zulu.
43. If you don’t shine your light, you will shine less bright like the way the moon shines. Samuel Zulu.
44. You have the sun inside on you. So, why the desire to be and shine less like the moon. Samuel Zulu.
45. Let God’s light shine in whatever you do. Samuel Zulu.
46. Worries don’t motivate us, they reduce our energy and opportunity to shine. Bamigboye Olurotimi.
47. The sun never has an inferiority complex. It shines the same whether above or below. Curtis Tyrone Jones.
48. Storm? Shine your light and make a rainbow. Richie Norton.
49. May your glory shine so bright that the world sees God’s light in all you do. Temitayo Olami.
50. Gratitude for being alive is the best way to rise and shine. Rasheed Ogunlaru.
51. Ability is a light bulb. If you don’t turn it on, it will never shine. Khang Kijarro Nguyen.
52. Remember that the sun always shines even after stormy days. Giovannie De Sadeleer.
53. Let the darkness be a chance to shine your inner light. Avina Celeste.
54. Be fearless, because the world needs what you have to give. Eileen Anglin.
55. In tough times will you whine or shine? Daren Martin.
56. God will make you shine bright, to a point where no one can dim your light. Gift Gugu Mona.
57. Shine like a rising Sun. Lailah Gifty Akita.
58. Shine with all you have. When someone tries to blow you out, just take their oxygen and burn brighter. Katelyn S. Irons.
59. A shining star will never lose its luster because Christ causes it to shine. Anita R. Sneed-Carter.
60. A star does not compete with other stars around it; it just shines. Matshona Dhliwayo.
61. A star is not honored for its size, but it’s light. Matshona Dhliwayo.
62. To shine like a diamond you need to be hard as a diamond, don’t break down. Dr.P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
63. I admire people who choose to shine even after all the storms they’ve been through. Germany Kent.
I hope the 63 shine quotes above will inspire you to shine your unique light bright as the way the sun does in mid-day. Taker care.
Sharing is caring.