A list of 63 self hate quotes and quotes about self hatred to help you understand why self-hate is detrimental to your wellbeing. Self-hatred comes as a result of one not loving him or herself as the self-hatred quotes below will reveal. May these 60 self hate quotes help you see the gruesome evils self-hate has on an individual and why it must be avoided at all costs.
60 Quotes About Self Hate.
1. Hating yourself is one of the worst things you can do to yourself, ever. Trialsandtests.
2. Self-hate is ten times worse than the hate you get from your haters and enemies. Trialsandtests.
3. Self-hatred when taken too far leads to one committing suicide. Trialsandtests.
4. If you don’t stop hating yourself not, it’s just a matter of time before you become the next suicide victim and statistic. Trialsandtests.
5. Where self-hatred thrives, suicide is just around the corner. Trialsandtests.
6. Suicide is nothing but self-hatred gone wild. Trialsandtests.
7. Self-hatred is from the devil because he wants to destroy you because he hates you with a passion. Trialsandtests.
8. The suicide rates you are seeing now just demonstrates the destructive end self-hate has on those who nurture it. Trialsandtests.
9. If you think you are not worthy of love, you will never truly love yourself at all. Trialsandtests.
10. Thinking that you are not worthy of love is how self-hate is born. Trialsandtests.
11. Anger, resentment and jealousy doesn’t change the heart of others. It only changes yours. Shannon Alder.
12. If you had a person in your life treating you the way you treat yourself, you would have gotten rid of them a long time ago. Cheri Huber.
13. Thou canst not think worse of me than I do of myself. Robert Burton.
14. The mind thinks thoughts that we don’t plan. It’s not as if we say, ‘At 9:10 I’m going to be filled with self-hatred. Sharon Salzberg.
15. He hated himself,” Gwen said. “You just got caught in the crossfire. Kelly Creagh.
16. Hatred is the stuff that we turn on others because we turned it on ourselves first. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
17. She doesn’t think she’s worthy to live. But she doesn’t realize, she is life. Derek Raymond
18. We hated pretentiousness; it was a form of self-hatred. Aleksandar Hemon.
19. If you’re not talking yourself out of depression, you’re talking yourself into depression. Curtis Tyrone Jones.
20. The attempt to force human beings to despise themselves is what I call hell. Andre Malraux.
21. Haters hate you because their hate for you is a reflection of how they hate themselves inside. Samuel Zulu.
22. I don’t hate myself as a general rule. I’d say the best way to describe it is that I have moments of self-loathing at fairly regular intervals. Janeane Garofalo.
23. Unreasonable self-criticism represents a form of self-hatred and fear. Bryant McGill.
24. You are so much more than you are willing to accept, child. Brandon Sanderson.
25. It’s hard loving those who don’t much like themselves: “If you’re so great, why would you think I’m so great. Alain De Botton.
26. Self-hatred is the best vehicle for making people do as they’re told because they are hungry to get approval. Melinda Gebbie.
27. You are greater than you can possibly imagine if you would only free yourself up to imagine. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
28. If you truly love yourself, you won’t seek cheap validation from outside from people who don’t even know you. Samuel Zulu.
29. He who hates himself will always seek the validation of others and society. Samuel Zulu.
30. If you don’t approve of yourself, sorry, no one will do that for you, dear. Samuel Zulu.
31. Self-hatred is even more deadly than the Corona Virus Pandemic was. Samuel Zulu.
32. Too much negative self-talk is why most people will never love themselves. Samuel Zulu.
33. Negative self-talk and self-hatred always go hand in hand. Samuel Zulu.
34. Better to love yourself for one day than to hate yourself for the rest of your life. Samuel Zulu.
35. Satan never want you to love yourself because he knows it’s detrimental to his plans to destroy you. Samuel Zulu.
36. I think human self-hatred may be the greatest untold story of the millennium. Annie Gottieb.
37. We never get to love by hate, least of all by self-hatred. Basil W. Maturin.
38. All chances of happiness are gone from me. Just being with myself is hell all the time anyway. Iris Murdoch.
39. Selfies often deceive us into believing that some people love themselves, or the way they look. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
40. You can’t hammer yourself with hatred and build a life of happiness. Curtis Tyrone Jones.
41. Thinking that I’m a mistake is the real mistake. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
42. If you had a person in your life treating you the way you treat yourself, you will have gotten rid of them a long time ago. Cheri Huber.
43. When there is no one around you to feel wanted and appreciated, it’s sort of easy to talk yourself into feeling worthless. Sylvia Plath.
44. Your self-hate is the by-product of thinking that you have hurt yourself by blowing a chance at getting the love you badly want from others. Teal Swan.
45. I learned that the world doesn’t want to be saved and it will punch you in the face if you try. Gerald Way.
46. When we don’t know who to hate, we hate ourselves. Chuck Palahniuk.
47. To one’s enemies: “I hate myself more than you ever could. Alain De Botton.
48. My ideal date would involve painful silence. My ideal date wouldn’t involve me. Sam Pink.
49. And I saw my reflection in a lake and I waited for it to freeze a little bit so I could break it with my boot. Sam Pink.
50. Yes, Eleanor loathed herself and yet required praise, which she then never believed. Hanif Kureishi.
51. Hate yourself long enough and it’s just a matter of time before you start thinking about taking your own life. Trialsandtests.
52. Suicide makes sense to those who loath at themselves. Trialsandtests.
53. Self-loathe is a short cut to suicide. Trialsandtests.
54. He who has self-love issues can’t be expected to love others, too. Trialsandtests.
55. Self-loathing becomes even more sensible especially if you see no meaning and purpose for your life. Trialsandtests.
56. The devil wants you to have yourself because he delights in seeing you miserable with self-hatred. Trialsandtests.
57. The day you start hating yourself is the beginning of the end unless something is done. Trialsandtests.
58. Sometimes, we hate ourselves because we have no one to hate sensibly. Trialsandtests.
59. When you stop the negative self-talk, self-hate will be far from you. Trialsandtests.
60. Remember, it’s you who loses in the end when you embrace self-hate in your life. Trialsandtests.
Hope these 60 self-hate and self-hared quotes have helped you see the damage of self-hate and why you must avoid it like a plague if you truly love yourself. Take care.
Sharing is caring.