Looking for self-change quotes for self-improvement? Here are the 54 quotes about self-change and self-improvement quotes that will encourage you to be better than you were yesterday. Change is crucial for personal growth and without it, self-improvement and personal development will be nothing but a pipe dream. May these 54 self-change quotes give you a better understanding of this important matter concerning change.
54 Quotes About Self Change.
1. There is no better feeling than seeing yourself better than you were yesterday. Trialsandtests.
2. Always desire to be a better version of yourself than you were yesterday. Trialsandtests.
3. He who desires growth and development in his life must embrace change with open arms even if it’s scary. Trialsandtests.
4. Focus on changing yourself and not changing others as it’s not your job to change other people. Trialsandtests.
5. Like everything in life, change is a personal thing that only you can decide if you want it. Trialsandtests.
6. Procrastination is the number one killer to self-improvement and personal growth. Trialsandtests.
7. Let personal growth be the only constant you live by daily. Trialsandtests.
8. The day you stop improving yourself for the better is the day you start dying. Trialsandtests.
9. Keep working on yourself every day if you want to be a better version of yourself than you were yesterday. Trialsandtests.
10. Never quit working on yourself because if you don’t, no one will improve your life on your behalf. Trialsandtests.
11. Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them. Albert Einstein.
12. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. Jim Rohn.
13. I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right. Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
14. There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self. Aldous Huxley.
15. If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always be where you’ve always been. T.D. Jakes.
16. If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten. Tony Robbins.
17. Lighten up on yourself. No one is perfect. Gently accept your humanness. Deborah Day.
18. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. Jim Rohn.
19. You must have a level of discontent to feel the urge to want to grow. Idowu Koyenikan.
20. Be wiser than other people if you can, but do not tell them so. Dale Carnegie.
21. He who’s satisfied with being the same will see no reason for changing into something better. Samuel Zulu.
22. If you can’t change yourself for the better, no one will do that on your behalf. Samuel Zulu.
23. If you want to see the massive change and improvement you desire, be intentional about it. Samuel Zulu.
24. Quit associating yourself with anything or anyone that hinders you from growing into a better person. Samuel Zulu.
25. Every day is an opportunity to be a better version of you than you were yesterday. Samuel Zulu.
26. Changing yourself is all about having the right mindset and being intentional about it. Samuel Zulu.
27. As terrifying as change may be, it’s still necessary for your personal growth. Samuel Zulu.
28. The fact that change is terrifying at times is what makes it exciting. Samuel Zulu.
29. The same is for mediocre people as small minds. Dare to be different. Samuel Zulu.
30. With self-change comes self-improvement as are not mutually exclusive. Samuel Zulu.
31. Be the change you want others to see and they will soon follow your footsteps. Samuel Zulu.
32. If we allow ourselves to make mistakes, we give ourselves permission to grow. Samuel Zulu.
33. You can’t improve yourself without flopping as that is what drives us to do better next time. Samuel Zulu.
34. Don’t ignore pain; appreciate its message: You need to change now. Shannon L. Alder.
35. There is only one way to change the world; change yourself. Debasish Mridha.
36. It is not as much about who you used to be, as it is about who you choose to be. Sanhita Baruah.
37. Often it’s not we who shape words, but the words we use that shape us. Nina George.
38. The love of money is the root of all evil, therefore selfishness must be the seed. M.D. Birmingham.
39. You must be willing to give up what you are to become what you want to be. Orrin Woodward.
40. Cage your life by changing yourself. Gabriella Goddard.
41. Change yourself not for others but for yourself. DayDreamer.
42. You can change all things for the better when you change yourself for the better. Jim Rohn.
43. Change yourself. You are in control. Mahatma Gandhi.
44. If you do not change, you can become extinct. Spencer Johnson.
45. The first place where self-esteem begins its journey is within us. Stephen Richards.
46. If you want to see a transformation in your life, leave the old you behind. Trialsandtests.
47.A changed person can conquer the world. Trialsandtests.
48. It’s by trying new things do we discover certain things we never knew about ourselves. Trialsandtests.
49. The same is nothing but a death trap. Trialsandtests.
50. It’s only the reformationist that can turn the world upside down. Trialsandtests.
51. Great reformation is only brought by those who refuse to stay the same for the rest of their lives. Trialsandtests.
52. Changing others isn’t your job as you are not a baby sitter nor is it your business to do so. Trialsandtests.
53. It’s he who lives a changed life that sees its value. Trialsandtests.
54. Ditch who you are now, the old you so that you can the new you that you have always desired to be. Trialsandtests.
Hope you enjoyed these 54 self-change quotes about and quotes about changing yourself. Let them inspire you to be a better person than you were yesterday. Peace.
Sharing is caring
- 63 Powerful Growing Up Quotes To Help You Grow Up.
- 51 Friends Change Quotes To Remind You What Really Matters.
- 70 Letting Go Quotes To Gracefully Help You Move On.