Below is a list of 60 secrets quotes and quotes about secrets to help you on this matter concerning secretes. We all have secrets we don’t want anyone to know about and that’s ok to protect yourself as revealing too many secrets about yourself to anyone can betray you as the quotes about keeping secrets below will reveal. May these 60 secrets quotes help you understand that certain things concerning your life are better kept to yourself for safety reasons.
60 Quotes About Secrets.
1. There are just certain things in life you just have to keep to yourself, no matter what. Trialsandtests.
2. A secret is only a secret when you only and no one else knows about it. Trialsandtests.
3. Never reveal your personal deep secrets to anyone, not even your bestie as they might use it against you. Trialsandtests.
4. Secrets are only meant for you to know that is why they are called secrets in the first place. Trialsandtests.
5. We all have hidden skeletons in our cupboards we do not want anyone not even our closest ones to know. Trialsandtests.
6. In the midst of secrecy, sin and deceitfulness thrive. Trialsandtests.
7. Never real anything about yourself to anyone that might betray you in case anything happens. Trialsandtests.
8. You can hide from people, friends or your loved ones but you can’t hide from God. Trialsandtests.
9. The best and the most effective way of hiding any secret is hiding it in plain sight. Trialsandtests.
10. He who has a big mouth like a hippo can’t be trusted with any secrets or they will snitch on you. Trialsandtests.
11. Humans are very secretive creatures because you can’t know what is really going on in someone’s mind. Trialsandtests.
12. In the darkness, secrets thrive like a tree planted by the riverside that never runs dry. Trialsandtests.
13. Reveal your secret to your closest friends and it’s no longer a secret anymore. Trialsandtests.
14. When it comes to keeping secrets, you are the only person that can keep your secrets and no one else. Trialsandtests.
15. It’s unwise and dangerous to let even your closest friends know your deep and innermost secrets. Trialsandtests.
16. There is nothing that is hidden that shall not be known and nothing that is covered that shall not be revealed. Jesus.
17. Three may keep a secret if two of them are dead. Benjamin Franklin.
18. If you want to keep a secret, you must also hide it from yourself. George Orwel.
19. Fame is a funny thing, like a secret, both are hard to keep. Richard Peck.
20. Man is not what he thinks he is he is what he hides. Andre Malraux.
21. A real secret is something that only one person knows. Idries Shah.
22. There are no secrets that time does not reveal. Jean Racine.
23. The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep. Edgar Watson Howe.
24. A woman’s heart is the deep ocean of secrets. Gloria Stuart.
25. When you shine a bright light, a secret loses all its power. Tess Gerritsen.
26. Some things in life are worth waiting for. Danielle Steel.
27. What happens in the dark should not be brought to light. Habeeb Akande.
28. The sweetest smiles hold the darkest secrets. Sara Shepard.
29. Secrets can eat you alive. They break down your soul. It’s better to have them in the open. Sara Shepard.
30. Self-redemption is the first step to exoneration from guilt. Dennis E. Adonis.
31. Give up the smallest part of a secret, and the rest is no longer in your power. German Proverb.
32. If someone cannot even keep his own secrets, don’t count on him to keep someone else’s. Spanish Proverb.
33. To whom you tell your secrets, to him you resign your liberty. Spanish Proverb.
34. Have an open face, but conceal your thoughts. Italian Proverb.
35. What is told into the ear of a man is often heard a hundred miles away. Chinese Proverb.
36. A secret remains a secret only when one person knows it. African Proverb.
37. Confiding a secret to an unworthy person is like carrying grain in a bag with a hole. African Proverb.
38. When you share feelings with someone or secrets, it adds a layer of complexity to even the simplest things. Paula Stokes.
39. The thing you let Die within when you are Alive, will be carried with your Soul after Death. Usha Cosmico.
40. There are no such things as secrets only truths that have yet to be revealed. Ziad K. Abdelnour.
41. A secret no longer becomes a secret when more than one person knows it. Samuel Zulu.
42. The moment the cat is out of the bag, hiding is futile. Samuel Zulu.
43. The best way of not letting the cat out of the bag is by holding the bag yourself. Samuel Zulu.
44. Sometimes, the best way of keeping a secret is by simply not talking about it. Samuel Zulu.
45. It’s not all the time the left hand has to know what the right hand is doing. Samuel Zulu.
46. All truths are good to know but not all truths are meant to be told. Samuel Zulu.
47. The secret to real happiness lies within you and not outside. Samuel Zulu.
48. There is no secret hack to success that will make you successful overnight. You gotta grind. Samuel Zulu.
49. If being successful in life had a secret, I will be the first to want to know what they were. Samuel Zulu.
50. There is no such thing as a secret to success. Only hard work instead. Samuel Zulu.
51. Tell your secret to one person and you are already compromised and exposed. Samuel Zulu.
52. No one can know the real secrets of the heart of man except God. Samuel Zulu.
53. If you see shallow waters, don’t assume there are no crocodiles. Samuel Zulu.
54. Fake smiles are pretty good at concealing the devil inside a person. Samuel Zulu.
55. In the presence of light, secrets become completely naked and powerless. Samuel Zulu.
56. Fake happiness is the best way of concealing the hidden sadness inside. Samuel Zulu.
57. You are your own gatekeeper of your own eternal secrets. Samuel Zulu.
58. At times, you have to tell people what they want to know but not what they need to. Samuel Zulu.
59. You will never see an impala exposing itself in front of a lion and hoping it won’t be eaten and skinned alive. Samuel Zulu.
60. He who’s wise knows what to say and what not to say at any given time. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 60 secrets quotes have taught you one or two things about the nature of secrets and that not all secrets are meant to be taught. Peace.
Sharing is caring.