Below is a list of 63 saying no quotes and quotes on saying no to help you avoid many troubles in life that come from being a yes person. Learning to say no when needed to is one of the most important things you need to master in life as the 63 saying not quotes below will remind you. Enjoy.
63 Quotes On Saying No.
1. Sometimes, saying no can be the best decision you will ever make in life. Samuel Zulu.
2. Allow yourself to say no to anything that brings misery and unhappiness in your life. Samuel Zulu.
3. Don’t ever feel guilty about saying no to anyone who wants you to do wrong things even if they are friends. Samuel Zulu.
4. Sometimes, you have to say no to friends and buddies to focus on your dreams. Samuel Zulu.
5. You have the right to say no to anyone who wants you to do things against your core values. Samuel Zulu.
6. Always say no to anyone who wants you to do wrong things and draw you away from God. Samuel Zulu.
7. Let your no be no and yes be yes, nothing more than that. Samuel Zulu.
8. Being a yes person to everyone is what has landed many people into unnecessary problems. Samuel Zulu.
9. He who says yes to anything and anyone will soon invite a ravenous wolf in his life than will devour him to pieces. Samuel Zulu.
10. No matter how appealing the temptations the devil may be, always say no to them. Samuel Zulu.
11. You have to be a no person in this life if you want to live the life you envision for yourself. Samuel Zulu.
12. Always say a big no to anyone who wants to violate the healthy boundaries you have set. Samuel Zulu.
13. He who says yes to the devil only asks for trouble in his life. Samuel Zulu.
14. The day I learned that it’s ok to say no to things that don’t align with my values is when I became free. Samuel Zulu.
15. Say no to evil and say yes to anything concerning godliness that will positively edify your soul. Samuel Zulu.
16. A yes person is an enslaved person to what others think about him. Samuel Zulu.
17. Learning to say no when it’s necessary takes courage and conviction. Samuel Zulu.
18. Most people can’t say no when needed because they lack conviction in themselves and don’t know where they stand in life. Samuel Zulu.
19. Tone is the hardest part of saying no. Jonathan Price.
20. Silence isn’t always agreement. Sometimes people no longer argue because they no longer care. Joyce Rachelle.
21. Know when to say no. Frank Sonnenberg.
22. The art of leadership is saying no, not saying yes. It is very easy to say yes. Tony Blair.
23. Very successful people say no to almost everything. Warren Buffett.
24. The power of saying no is so much more than the power of saying yes. Julianna Margulies.
25. It takes true courage and real humility to say no or yes. Ernest Agyemang Yeboah.
26. Say ‘yes’ until you have to say ‘no,’ and then say ‘no’ until you have to say ‘yes. Joshua Fields Millburn.
27. The more Nos I open myself up to the hearing, the closer I am getting to my super successful life. Malti Bhojwani.
28. Learn to say no to the good so you can say yes to the best. John C. Maxwell.
29. Say no to everything, so you can say yes to the one thing. Richie Norton.
30. Stop saying no offence,” I said, “when you say offensive things. It’s not a free pass. Daniel Handler.
31. Saying “no” has more creative power than ideas, insights and talent combined. Kevin Ashton.
32. No one ever went broke by saying no too often. Harvey Mackay.
33. Saying no to loud people gives you the resources to say yes to important opportunities. Seth Godin.
34. Learning to say no is what will keep you from many troubles in life. Samuel Zulu.
35. Actually, it takes more courage to say no when needed than to say yes in the same vein. Samuel Zulu.
36. He who has mastered the art of saying no will avoid a lot of troubles in life that come from being a yes person. Samuel Zulu.
Read also: 77 Rebel Quotes [To Help You Know Better]
37. Saying no only makes sense when it’s said when it matters not when it’s convenient to do so. Samuel Zulu.
38. Being a no person will ward off a lot of wrong people in your life. Samuel Zulu.
39. Being a yes person will attract a lot of unwanted people in your life as opposed to being a no person. Samuel Zulu.
40. Sometimes, its’ to your family members you have to say no to when necessary to do so. Samuel Zulu.
41. Saying no to your family members doesn’t mean you hate them it’s just that everything in life has its place. Samuel Zulu.
42. Saying no to the wrong thing is one of the bravest things you can ever especially if the majority are for it. Samuel Zulu.
43. Just because the majority say yes, doesn’t mean you must blindly join the bandwagon, too. Samuel Zulu.
44. The people with the greatest integrity you will ever meet in life are not yes persons. Samuel Zulu.
45. Learning to say no when it matters is the beginning of integrity. Samuel Zulu.
46. You will never see a man of integrity that says yes to anything even if it’s wrong. Samuel Zulu.
47. Integrity and learning to say no when it matters always go hand in hand. Samuel Zulu.
48. The moment you become a randomly yes person is the day you lose your moral integrity. Samuel Zulu.
49. Fat is a way of saying no to powerlessness and self-denial. Susie Orbach.
50. It’s only by saying no that you can concentrate on really important things. Steve Jobs.
51. Saying no isn’t easy but it’s a required skill if you wish to have any degree of focus in your life. Steve Pavlina.
52. Saying no doesn’t always show a lack of generosity and that saying yes is not always a virtue. Paulo Coelho.
53. My goal is to remember every place I’ve been only to do things I love and not say yes when I don’t mean it. Sandra Bullock.
54. Don’t say maybe if you want to say no. Ryan Holiday.
55. The closest I’ve ever come to saying “no” is “Not now, we’re landing.” Sam Malone.
56. Hopeless cases: executives who assert themselves by saying no when they should say Yes. Malcolm Forbes.
57. Just saying no to drugs is like just saying cheer up to a manic depressant. Steven Tyler.
58. Strategy is choice. Strategy means saying no to certain kinds of things. Michael Porter.
59. Saying no can be the ultimate self-care. Claudia Black.
60. Learn to say no to the good so that you can learn to say no to the best. John C. Maxwell.
61. In show business, never underestimate the power of saying “no”. Doc Brown.
62. Half of the trouble of this life can be traced to saying yes too quickly and not saying no soon enough. Josh Billings.
63. No is the most important word with a giant impact. G Brian Benson.
I hope the 63 saying no quotes above will give you the much-needed courage to say no to anyone even friends and family when it’s necessary to do so. Take care.
Sharing is caring.