A list of 63 sad pain quotes to help you see pain in a new light. Here are the sad quotes about pain in life that will help you heal from and pain or hurt others have caused you. Pain and hurt are just part of life and can’t be avoided as we live in a fallen world full of selfish people who only care about themselves and have no care of other people’s feelings whatsoever. May these 63 sad pain quotes help you use pain to your advantage and not to be a victim of it.
63 Sad Quotes About Pain And Love.
1. What brings us tears is the same thing that will bring us strength. Trialsandtests.
2. Some people are just there in your life to hurt you and nothing else. Trialsandtests.
3. People come into your life for various reasons and one of them is to hurt you. Trialsandtests.
4. No pain is great than the betrayal of someone you thought was the real deal. Trialsandtests.
5. I Gave you my happiness but all you have given me is pain and agony. Trialsandtests.
6. It’s true that like is unfair but even more so to those who choose to give up. Trialsandtests.
7. Nothing is ever pleasant about pain but the fruits it brings are worth it. Trialsandtests.
8. At times, it’s the black sheep that has been right all along. Trialsandtests.
9. Your pain is someone else’s pleasure. Sad but true. Trialsandtests.
10. People who cause agony in other’s lives do so because they are hurt, too. Trialsandtests.
11. Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it. J.K. Rowling.
12. The marks humans leave are too often scars. John Green.
13. I just let the pain take over, allowing it to numb the pain of being left behind. Jessica Sorensen.
14. because never in my life have I ever been picked when there was another alternative. Jasmine Warga.
15. Some pains are physical, and some pains are mental, but the one that’s both is dental. Ogden Nash.
16. Everything is ridiculous if one thinks of death. Thomas Bernhard.
17. You really think joy is easier to come by than pain? What have you had more of? Laini Taylor.
18. It was long since I had longed for anything and the effect on me was horrible. Samuel Beckett.
19. Poor God, how often He is blamed for all the suffering in the world. It’s like praising Satan for allowing all the good that happens. E.A. Bucchianeri.
20. There is no loss if you cannot remember what you have lost. Claire North.
21. Some of the most beautiful things we have in life comes from our mistakes. Surgeo Bell.
22. He who blames God for his calamities in his life is nothing but a fool praising Satan. Samuel Zulu.
23. Satan loves it when you blame and frame God for the pain in your life as he always wants to make God look bad at all costs. Samuel Zulu.
24. Don’t glorify the devil by blaming God for the agony in your life when he’s the one responsible for making you suffer. Samuel Zulu.
25. Never allow the affliction of life to make you commit suicide. Yes, life can be hard but it’s so to everyone as one gets an easy pass. Samuel Zulu.
26. No one gets an easy life which is why trying to take your life because you can’t bear it is nothing but cowardice. Samuel Zulu.
27. He who thinks of committing suicide because of the affliction of life is the worst coward life has ever known. Samuel Zulu.
28. Emotional pain will always be more painful than physical pain and can take years to fully hear from. Samuel Zulu.
29. Sometimes I hide my pain because I don’t want to be a burden to anyone. Samuel Zulu.
30. I am tired of being hurt by people I thought were on my side but no more now. Samuel Zulu.
31. How you cope with pain in life determines whether you will be a victor or a victim. Samuel Zulu.
32. However small the afflictions of life, there will always be a victim who always complain as to why life is unfair to them. Samuel Zulu.
33. Complaining all the time as to why life is unfair just worsens your situation as whining won’t make all your troubles disappear. Samuel Zulu.
34. Silence is another way people express their pain and hurt. Samuel Zulu.
35. Two types of pain in this world: the pain of discipline or regret. You get to choose. Samuel Zulu.
36. Being betrayed is painful but it’s even more painful betraying yourself for someone who ends up backstabbing you. Samuel Zulu.
37. Sadly, your goodness won’t make you immune to getting hurt or betrayed by those you cared for the most. Samuel Zulu.
38. It’s easier to forgive a random enemy than to forgive a betrayal of a close friend. Samuel Zulu.
39. As long as you are dealing with any human being, prepared to get hurt or disappointed in some way. Samuel Zulu.
40. It’s the people you trust the most that end up giving you the most grief but it’s just how life is I guess. Samuel Zulu.
41. Giving your al to someone who ends up breaking your heart anyway, really hurts to the core. Samuel Zulu.
42. It’s so disheartening that no matter how good you are, you just will never be good enough for some people. Samuel Zulu.
43. It hurts to leave a light on for nobody. Graham Foust.
44. Trying to avoid sadness is trying to avoid life. Maxime Lagace.
45. Perhaps not willingly, but pain can make a man do things he wouldn’t willingly do. Anne Bishop.
46. But he won’t let the pain blot out the humour no more in he’ll let the humour blot out the pain. Ken Kesey.
47. Funny, how it took a little bit of pain to remember that certain parts of yourself were alive. Adi Alsaid.
48. My mother groaned, my father wept into the dangerous world I leapt. William Blake.
49. Every broken heart has screamed at one time or another: Why can’t you see who I truly am? Shannon L. Alder.
50. Pain is necessary. Pain is life. Without pain, there can be no joy. Rick Yancey.
51. Sadly, to some people, you will just be another unfulfilled promise. Samuel Zulu.
52. Expecting too much just puts you in a strategic position of being hurt. Samuel Zulu.
53. He who expects too much of others ends up shooting himself in the end. Samuel Zulu.
54. It’s those you cherish the most that will break your heart the most. Samuel Zulu.
55. He who pretends everything is fine is the one who’s hurting the most inside. Samuel Zulu.
56. The worst sadness can’t be expressed in words. It can only be felt. Samuel Zulu.
57. My heart bleeds seeing you changing into someone I don’t recognize anymore. Samuel Zulu.
58. I really miss the old lovely you who used to charm me every day with your ever-smiling face. Samuel Zulu.
59. Let pain be the reason you want to be better and not the reason you give up on yourself. Samuel Zulu.
60. People will hurt you for no reason but don’t let then get into your heart. Samuel Zulu.
61. Sometimes the only way to free yourself from your past pain is by crying. Samuel Zulu.
62. It’s so sad that people you have known for some time can turn into complete strangers you don’t recognize tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
63. Don’t take it personally if someone you have known for a while changes into someone you don’t recognize tomorrow. Its just human nature. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 63 sad pain quotes and sad quotes about pain and being hurt gave you some relief if you have been hurt in some way. Take care.
Sharing is caring.