A list of 65 sacrifice quotes and quotes about sacrifice to help you see the importance of sacrifice in life. Everything of value in this life requires sacrifice because, without it, you won’t see the value as you can only value something if you have truly sacrificed for it with all your heart. May these 65 sacrifice quotes inspire you to sacrifice even more for what really matters to you.
65 Quotes About Sacrifice.
1. You can’t value something you haven’t sacrificed for wholeheartedly, no matter how good that thing maybe. Trialsandtests.
2. If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want will be the ultimate sacrifice. Trialsandtests.
3. Dreams only become a reality if you work and sacrifice for them, no matter what. Trialsandtests.
4. Sometimes, you must sacrifice time with friends for something more important that will develop you long term. Trialsandtests.
5. Life is a trade-off and you can’t have everything because something got to give at some point. Trialsandtests.
6. To live the life you were meant to live you must let go of what never was to give room to what will always be. Trialsandtests.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. If there is one thing you must never give up for anything or anyone is your identity as that’s what will always be with you, no matter what. Trialsandtests.
8. Never sacrifice your joy for someone who has no intentions of doing the same to you. Trialsandtests.
9. If you were given everything in life without sacrificing for them, you won’t be fulfilled. Trialsandtests.
10. With sacrifice, comes value as without it, valuing something is simply impossible. Trialsandtests.
11. Loved or hated, never give up your identity for the sake of fitting in with others. Trialsandtests.
12. Sacrificing is just part of life. It’s just the matter of knowing what’s worth sacrificing in the long term. Trialsandtests.
13. Success without sacrifice is nothing but a vanity metric. Trialsandtests.
14. Parenting is the greatest sacrifice one can make for the sake of another human being. Trialsandtests.
15. When it comes to sacrifice in this world, parents are the undisputed champions. Trialsandtests.
16. I guess that’s just part of loving people: You have to give things up. Sometimes you even have to give them up. Lauren Oliver.
17. Sometimes talking to you is like talking to myself: pretty damned annoying. Richelle Mead.
18. Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live. Criss Jami.
19. Great achievements are usually born of great sacrifice and is never the result of selfishness. Napoleon Hill.
20. To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. Steve Prefontaine.
21. Parenting is the biggest sacrifice one can make. It’s putting your life on hold to fulfil the promise of your children’s tomorrow. Frederica Ehimen.
22. There is no progress or accomplishment without sacrifice. Idowu Koyenikan.
23. Self-sacrifice? But it is precisely the self that cannot and must not be sacrificed. Ayn Rand.
24. Anything that you cannot sacrifice pins you. Makes you predictable, makes you weak. Mark Lawrence.
25. We often forget that growth requires sacrifice. Alberto Villoldo.
26. He who wants to see positive change in his life must be willing to give up his old self. Samuel Zulu.
27. How can you value something you didn’t even give your all? It’s simply impossible. Samuel Zulu.
28. The money you have worked for will always be more fulfilling to have than the money you didn’t work for. Samuel Zulu.
29. We value money though it’s a piece of paper because of how much we go through to have it. Samuel Zulu.
30. Dear if you want to value anything in life, please sacrifice for them wholeheartedly. Samuel Zulu.
31. Sometimes, it’s when you are not seeing immediate results is when your sacrifices matter the most. Samuel Zulu.
32. Love is sacrifice. Without sacrifice, it can’t be true love but fake love instead. Samuel Zulu.
33. If you truly love someone, what you are sacrificing for their sake will be proof of that. Samuel Zulu.
34. Self-sacrifice doesn’t mean giving up your identity as that is foolishness, instead. Samuel Zulu.
35. There just certain things in this life you can’t give up, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
36. Not everything in life is worth sacrificing for. Samuel Zulu.
37. Sacrificing your life for a lost cause is but foolishness. Samuel Zulu.
38. Sacrifice now so that you can enjoy your future in rest. Samuel Zulu.
39. Anything in life can be a sacrifice but that doesn’t mean it’s acceptable for a reward. Samuel Zulu.
40. Only sacrifices made with a truly sincere heart qualify for God’s rewards. Samuel Zulu.
41. Only he who carries his own bucket of water will value every drop in it. Samuel Zulu.
42. Sacrifice doesn’t mean being a scapegoat for someone else’s wrongdoings. Samuel Zulu.
43. He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition burns a picture to obtain the ashes. Chinese Proverb.
44. There is no glory without sacrifice. Filipino Proverb.
45. The saint is suspicious of too many sacrifices. Brazilian Proverb.
46. He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition burns a picture to obtain the ashes. Chinese Proverb.
47. Peace is costly but it’s worth the expense. African Proverb.
48. One who loves you loves you with your dirt. African Proverb.
49. A man will sacrifice his head to conquer a heart. Turkish Proverb.
50. Masters who sacrifice for servants will receive the gift of loyalty. Traditional Proverb.
51. Gain from your opponents without sacrificing your own strength. Japanese Proverb.
52. Sometimes you need to sacrifice your beard in order to save your head. Iraqi Proverb.
53. The measure of our sacrifice is the measure of our love. English Proverb.
54. Selfish Apologies Aren’t Apologies at All. Miles Anthony Smith.
55. You Either Trust Someone or You Don’t. Miles Anthony Smith.
56. Because love was not the answer to every question. Because real love meant sacrifice. Sometimes love means letting go. Melissa De La Cruz.
57. It’s risky most of the time, but it’s better to listen to your heart. Jonathan Anthony Burkett.
58. It is vain to try to sacrifice once for all one’s youthful ideals. Paul Bourget.
59. Sacrifice is at the heart of repentance. Without deeds, your apology is worthless. Bryan Davis.
60. Of what value is your life, unless you are willing to sacrifice it for those you love? Wayne Gerard Trotman.
61. Sacrifices are no sacrifices when they are repaid a thousandfold. William Hazlitt.
62. To follow Christ requires a downward career track that does not depend on dollars or status. Instead, what matters is Christ. Dillon Burroughs.
63. But sometimes, in order to win, you have to make sacrifices. Jodi Picoult.
64. The real achievers are those who, in the dreary pit of sacrifice, still smile up at the goal. Richelle E.
65. Everything eaten is killed. Every meal is a sacrifice. Adi Da Samraj.
Hope these 65 sacrifice quotes will help you understand why sacrifice is crucial in order to value something wholeheartedly. Peace.
Sharing is caring.