A list of 54 responsibility quotes and taking responsibility quotes to help you be more responsible for your life. Here are the quotes about responsibility in life to help you on this matter of being responsible. Being a responsible person in life is key if you want to live a life of meaning and purpose. May these 54 responsibility quotes help you make responsible choices in your life you won’t regret later on.
54 Quotes About Responsibility.
1. He who’s irresponsible with his life will end up being a junk with nothing to write home about. Trialsandtests.
2. Taking full responsibility for your life can be a difference between being successful and being a full-blown failure in life. Trialsandtests.
3. It’s those who are responsible for their lives who live meaningfully and purposefully. Trialsandtests.
4. Own your own happiness and don’t outsource your happiness from outside. Trialsandtests.
5. An Irresponsible life goes hand in hand with an unhappy life. Trialsandtests.
6. Take responsibility for your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands. Roy T. Bennett.
7. To pretend, I actually do the thing: I have therefore only pretended to pretend. Jacques Derrida.
8. To say you have no choice is to relieve yourself of responsibility. Patrick Ness.
9. The right thing to do and the hard thing to do are usually the same. Steve Maraboli.
10. And a step backwards, after making a wrong turn, is a step in the right direction. Kurt Vonnegut.
11. How you want to live your life is your personal responsibility and no one else’s. Samuel Zulu.
12. True love always come with responsibilities while fake love has none. Samuel Zulu.
13. You are responsible for your own life choices you make and the consequences they come with. So, be wise. Samuel Zulu.
14. He who wants to leads others must first master leading himself. Samuel Zulu.
15. Even fools who take full ownership of their foolish actions are considered wise. Samuel Zulu.
16. Leadership comes with responsibilities and if you are irresponsible, you won’t lead anyone at all. Samuel Zulu.
17. Successful people are successful because they take full ownership of their own successes as well as their failures. Samuel Zulu.
18. Being responsible is key to living an orderly and uncluttered meaningful life full of bliss. Samuel Zulu.
19. Stop blaming others for where you are in life if you want to move forward and progress. Samuel Zulu.
20. He who blames others for his misfortunes in life will never make any progress in his life. Samuel Zulu.
21. You don’t have to worry about burning bridges if you’re building your own. Kerry E. Wagner.
22. It is wrong and immoral to seek to escape the consequences of one’s acts. Mahatma Gandhi.
23. Do not free a camel of the burden of his hump; you may be freeing him from being a camel. G.K. Chesterton.
24. Freedom is the will to be responsible for ourselves. Friedrich Nietzsche.
25. If we are worried about the future, then we must look today at the upbringing of children. Gordon B. Hinckley.
26. There are no innocent bystanders what are they doing there in the first place? William S. Burroughs.
27. Some of the most beautiful things we have in life comes from our mistakes. Surgeo Bell.
28. We are free to choose our paths, but we can’t choose the consequences that come with them. Sean Covey.
29. Never compromise your values. Steve Maraboli.
30. Feel what it’s like to truly starve, and I guarantee that you’ll forever think twice before wasting food. Criss Jami.
31. The snowflake never needs to feel responsible for the avalanche. Jon Ronson.
32. At whatever age a child gets a problem, at the same age she has to shoulder the responsibility. African Proverb.
33. No wise man takes responsibility for an eighteen-year-old daughter. Chinese Proverb.
34. He who takes responsibility becomes the target of the people. African Proverb.
35. Everybody to who much is given, much is expected. French Proverb.
36. The responsibility that belongs to everyone belongs to no one. Canadian Proverb.
37. When it’s your responsibility, you will be more serious about it. English Proverb.
38. You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today. Abraham Lincoln.
39. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go and no one else. Les Brown.
40. Friendship is not just an experience but a responsibility. English Proverb.
41. The hand that throws a stone is hidden. Indonesian Proverb.
42. It is good to take responsibility for your action. English Proverb.
43. Son, there are times a man has to do things he doesn’t like to, in order to protect his family. Ralph Moody.
44. Responsibility is a grace you give yourself not an obligation. Dan Millman.
45. We live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be guarded by men with guns. Aaron Sorkin.
46. If I was going to act irresponsibly, the least I could do was be responsible for it. Danny Wallace.
47. The hands that help are better far than lips that pray. Robert Green Ingersoll.
48. It’s hard enough for a person to keep their own socks pulled up, let alone someone else’s. Stephen King.
49. Until you accept responsibility for your life, someone else runs your life. Orrin Woodward.
50. Nobody will ever take you seriously in life until they know that your yes is yes and your no is no. Bamigboye Olurotimi.
51. You’ll get into dreadful trouble and it won’t be my fault. You are bad people. Terry Pratchett.
52. The size of the tree you cut determines the weight with which you have to throw the axe. Israelmore Ayivor.
53. Anyone can change the world and everyone should try. Chantal Wiebe.
54. A man must be prepared to face life, as well as death, there’s no escape from either. Ellis Peters.
Hope these 54 responsibility quotes and quotes about responsibility in life will help you become more responsible with your life. Peace.
Sharing is caring.
- 65 Progress Quotes To Help You Move Forward In Life.
- 87 Crucial Life Proverbs To Remind You On What Really Matters.
- 63 Priority Quotes To Help You Get Your Life Priorities Right.