Below is a list of 45 relationship goals quotes to help you build long lasting happy relationships centered on Christ’s selfless love that will stand a test of time. Goals in any relationship are vital if it’s to succeed as the 45 relationship goals quotes will once again remind you of this fact.
45 Relationship Goals Quotes.
1. Every happy and fulfilling relationship has heathy goals that help the people in it grow. Samuel Zulu.
2. If your relationship has no growth goals, it’s just a matter of time before your relationship becomes boring as hell. Samuel Zulu.
3. All happy and successful relationships has goals that help that relationship to keep growing even as time goes by. Samuel Zulu.
4. Remember, great relationships don’t happen by accident but they are as a result of love and commitment couples have for each other. Samuel Zulu.
5. Be intentional with the kind of love life and life partner you want to share your precious life with. Samuel Zulu.
6. It’s not about the love you had in the beginning that matter but how you are able to sustain that first love as time goes by is what counts. Samuel Zulu.
7. Your goal in a relationship must to bring out the best in your other half and not just getting from them. Samuel Zulu.
8. A relationship without goals to work towards at is destined to fail or become boring over time. Samuel Zulu.
9. If couples work toward bringing other the best in each other, they will never be bored being together. Samuel Zulu.
10. Aim for a relationship that will draw you close to God and help you grow spiritually. Samuel Zulu.
11. If Christ isn’t a goal in your relationship, your relationship is destined to fail some time later when things get hard. Samuel Zulu.
12. Let sacrificial Christ like love be the motivation you want to be with someone and not selfishness. Samuel Zulu.
13. If sacrificial love was the goal of every relationship, break ups will be a rear thing in this world. Samuel Zulu.
14. My goal in this union is to draw you close to God and to selflessly love you as Christ loved me. Samuel Zulu.
15. Let happiness, joy and selfless love from above be what you aim for in any relationship. Samuel Zulu.
16. Life is too short. Show appreciation to the person you love. Let them know how you truly feel. Show them you care. De philosopher DJ Kyos.
17. We cannot able to train someone to become successful, they have to train themselves. Allan Bridjith.
18. The best relationship is one which challenges and supports you at the same time. Kiran Joshi.
19. Be thankful if there is someone out there, who cares on how you feel, who loves you and want to be part of you. De philosopher DJ Kyos.
20. Don’t be fooled marriage is the right thing when you marry the right person. De philosopher DJ Kyos.
21. There are people who had been in a relationship, but never loved. It’s never too late to learn how to love someone. De philosopher DJ Kyos.
22. All I ever need is one sweet day and a good view with you. Verliza Gajeles.
23. True love come from God indeed, accept the remorse part of it; endure the pain, true love never has end story. Daniel Oluwaseun.
24. Plant a seed of kindness and expect outrageous rewards and comfort. Isaac Nash.
25. If people who come into our lives are either a blessing or a curse, it’s up to us to decipher. Michael Todd.
26. Be the reason why someone believes in true love once again after being heartbroken. Samuel Zulu.
27. Let your presence and love be a shelter and security for your significant other when others seem not to care. Samuel Zulu.
28. Remember, the best and most fulfilling relationship you can ever have is one that challeges you and draws you close to God. Samuel Zulu.
29. Endeavor to be with someone who challenges you and bring out the best in you that you couldn’t yourself. Samuel Zulu.
30. Growth must be on one of your top priority lists when choosing to share your life with someone. Samuel Zulu.
31. Successful relationships don’t come on a silver pate. You need to be intentional about the kind of relationships you want to manifest in your life. Samuel Zulu.
32. Choose relationships that will uplift you and not those that will make you start hating yourself in the end. Samuel Zulu.
33. If you are intentional with the life partner you want in your life; you won’t find yourself with an abusive partner. Samuel Zulu.
34. Sex must not be you only goal in a relationship because if that’s the case, then that’s lust, not love. Samuel Zulu.
35. Putting a smile on your other half must be you goal to someone you plagued to share your life with. Samuel Zulu.
36. Don’t be the reason why someone else’s life is miserable until they die, dear. Samuel Zulu.
37. It’s important to see how our relationship with God should come first and above all other relationships. Michael Todd.
38. You might have an emotional connection or an intellectual connection or just a strong physical connection, but without God that connection isn’t enough. Michael Todd.
39. If you’re not motivated to break your unhealthy soul ties for your own sake or the sake of your loved ones, do it for Christ. Michael Todd.
40. Then maybe you get married. All of a sudden, sex is no longer so pleasing because it’s not scratching the itch, because it’s not a secret anymore. Michael Todd.
41. He wants you to have a best friend, even though the last one stabbed you in the back. Michael Todd.
42. If you surrender yourself to God, you can trust Him with your heart, your present, and your whole relational future. Michael Todd.
43. People are inspired to do remarkable things to find and be with the one they love. Greg Behrendt.
44. You’re my true north. No compass would point me in any other direction but to you. Kristen Hope Mazzola.
45. The happiest, healthiest, and longest lasting relationships happen when each partner is secure and whole within themselves. Pamela Cummins.
Hope these 45 relationship goals quotes will help you build long lasting happy relationships centered on Christ’s selfless lobe that never fails in all situations. Take care.
Sharing is caring.