A list of 65 regret quotes to help you avoid future regrets in life. We all have regrets of some sort resulting from our past mistakes or bad choices. But the quotes about regret below will give you a new perspective on the matter. May the 65 regret quotes beneath help you avoid more catastrophic future regrets and help you make wise choices in life you won’t regret later on.
65 Quotes About Regret.
1. Make the right choices now so that you have no regrets tomorrow. Trialsandtests.
2. Live fully now so that you have no regrets tomorrow. Trialsandtests.
3. Sacrifice now so that you have no regrets tomorrow. Trialsandtests.
4. Don’t give up now so that you have no regrets tomorrow. Trialsandtests.
5. Don’t be the person who reaches at the end of life and wonders about what if. Trialsandtests.
6. Give up on your dreams now and you will be haunted by what ifs for the rest of your life. Trialsandtests.
7. Living up to other people’s expectations or society’s is a sure way to a regretful existence. Trialsandtests.
8. Nothing hurts your soul more than the pain of regret. Trialsandtests.
9. Some small regrets are necessary in life to help us avoid bigger and catastrophic ones in future. Trialsandtests.
10. If you don’t take risks now, your future will be filled with questions of what ifs. Trialsandtests.
11. Live in fear and you will always live in a world of what could have been. Trialsandtests.
12. Pain of discipline now or pain of regret later. You decide. Trialsandtests.
13. Do what is right now so that you don’t wish you have done things differently when all is said and done. Trialsandtests.
14. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be rather than being yourself. Shannon L. Alder.
15. Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, “It might have been.” Kurt Vonnegut.
16. If I’m sincere today, what does it matter if I regret it tomorrow? José Saramago.
17. Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. Arthur Miller.
18. If only. Those must be the two saddest words in the world. Mercedes Lackey.
19. He who makes wise choices now will never live remorsefully. Samuel Zulu.
20. Time is all you have and if wasted, all you have are nothing but regrets. Samuel Zulu.
21. There are so many things that I want so badly to tell you but I just can’t. Nina LaCour.
22. You might be looking for reasons but there are no reasons. Nina LaCour.
23. Our biggest regrets are not for the things we have done but for the things we haven’t done. Chad Michael Murray.
24. Ah, it’s my longing for whom I might have been that distracts and torments me. Fernando Pessoa.
25. It’s the person you could have been if you made the right choices in life is what will torment you the most. Samuel Zulu.
26. You can’t undo your past mistakes. Let them go, learn the lessons and move on. Samuel Zulu.
27. What is done is done. You can’t undo your past. Move on and learn from your mistakes. Samuel Zulu.
28. Make the wrong choices now and you will be very sorry that you made them, later. Samuel Zulu.
29. Like everything in life, regret is a choice and not something, that happens by chance. Samuel Zulu.
30. I don’t love you like I loved you yesterday. Gerard Way.
31. I wouldn’t have missed a single minute of it, Not for the whole world. Stephen King.
32. The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them. Philip K. Dick.
33. Sadly, life has no rewind button. Samuel Zulu.
34. Nothing is more devastating after you have lived your whole life only to discover it was wrong in the end. Trialsandtests.
35. Reject God now and you will wish you were never born into this world when all is over. Trialsandtests.
36. Just give everything a shot if you don’t want to be haunted with what ifs. Trialsandtests.
37. Yesterday is gone forever and will never come back. Trialsandtests.
38. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. John Wooden.
39. I just wish I’d asked you sooner. We could’ve had ages, months, years maybe. J.K. Rowling.
40. Speak when you’re angry, and you’ll make the best speech you’ll ever regret. Lawrence J. Peter.
41. It is the bungled crime that brings remorse. P.G. Wodehouse.
42. Living with regrets was like driving a car that only moved in reverse. Jodi Picoult.
43. I’m too old to recover, too narrow to forgive myself. Lillian Hellman.
44. Learn to forgive yourself and move on from your pat mistake which you can’t undo. Trialsandtests.
45. If only will be the most dreadful word you will ever come out of your mouth if you live carelessly now. Trialsandtests.
46. On your death bed, you won’t wish you had more money but you will wish you lived fully and authentically. Trialsandtests.
47. Spend quality time with your loved ones so that you don’t say I wish I spent more time with them when they are gone. Trialsandtests.
48. In that moment I understood that the cruelest words in the universe are, if only. Lisa See.
49. My mind is huge with little stories that I never told you. Lionel Shriver.
50. Regret is the worst human emotion. If you took another road, you might have fallen off a cliff. I’m content. William Shatner.
51. Regret; The saddest word in the English language. Tonya Hurley.
52. I have stared into the light and you are all my shadows. Mike Carey.
53. It’s better to keep your mouth shut than to say hurtful things you will regret later. Samuel Zulu.
54. Never be regretful of removing fake people out of your life who are on no use to you, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
55. Never be sorry for offending others for being you. Samuel Zulu.
56. Let’s not worry. It’s too late now. It will always be too late, fortunately. Albert Camus.
57. I thought of the things that had happened to me over the years, and of how little I had made happen. Julian Barnes.
58. Being safe doesn’t mean you won’t be sorry. Katerina Stoykova Klemer.
59. No time for better words, no time to unsay anything. Till We Have Faces. C S Lewis.
60. Regret swallows broken men whole. Acceptance builds them anew. Sarah Noffke.
61. Live someone else’s life now and you will be sorry tomorrow for doing so. Samuel Zulu.
62. Take your life seriously now and you wish you had done the opposite tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
63. Waste your life doing useless things now and you will wish you hadn’t tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
64. Blindly follow the crowd now and you will wish you hadn’t when you fall into a ditch tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
65. Give up on working of yourself now and you wish you hadn’t done so tomorrow when all your strength is gone. Samuel Zulu.
Have these 65 regret quotes taught you anything new about regrets in life and how to avoid them? Kindly let me know in the comments below which quotes about regret in life touched you.
Sharing is caring
- 63 Disappointment Quotes To Comfort You.
- 63 Priority Quotes To Help You Get Your Life Priorities Right.
- 81 Daily Positive Quotes To Beautify Your Life With Positive Energy.