Here is a collection of 60 reality of life quotes and quotes about life reality to help you understand that reality in life is subjective and relative in nature. You create your own reality in life by how you choose to respond to what’s happening in your life. May these 60 reality of life quotes help you understand that reality is all about perception and nothing else.
60 Quotes About Life Reality.
1. Life is hard and unforgiving even more so to those who choose to give up. Trialsandtests.
2. In the end, only you can decide how you want to live your life and what you want from it. Trialsandtests.
3. There is no such thing as real friendships as people will only befriend you if you benefit them in some way. Trialsandtests.
4. Most people you call friends are only your friends because of who you are to them and not for the real you. Trialsandtests.
5. The truth of the matter is that no one thinks about you as much as you think as everyone is busy with their own lives. Trialsandtests.
6. Life is personal and how you want to live it can only be decided by yourself and no other. Trialsandtests.
7. Most people are only interested in the idea of loving you and not the practicality of loving you. Trialsandtests.
8. Life only becomes more pleasant if you start living on your own terms and not someone else’s. Trialsandtests.
9. No one will ever make your dreams a reality that is why you can’t afford to give up on them, dear. Trialsandtests.
10. Don’t let life wear you out but let every challenge you face make you stronger than ever before. Trialsandtests.
11. Sometimes, people less deserving will advance in life but that should not concern you. Trialsandtests.
12. Life will always be unfair in some way because we live in a fallen world that is built on unfairness in the first place. Trialsandtests.
13. Sometimes, it’s we who are unfair to ourselves and not life. Trialsandtests.
14. It’s just a matter of fact that your success won’t be well received by everybody. Trialsandtests.
15. No matter how good you are, you just can’t please everyone but that must not be your business, anyway. Trialsandtests.
16. It’s impossible to defend oneself in the absence of goodwill. Franz Kafka.
17. Don’t believe everything you read or hear, remember a large part of our world is made up of fiction. Victoria Addino.
18. Sometimes, unexpected things can happen. Alex Flinn.
19. The most painful thing is losing Someone who was always beside you. Kawthar Koukou.
20. Everyone grows but not everyone becomes mature. Kemi Sogunle.
21. Why struggle to open a door between us when the whole wall is an illusion? Rumi.
22. The harsh reality will be the fear that has always been at the back of your mind coming to play right in front of your eyes. Tshepang Sharon Koji.
23. It is useless to cry over a thing that does not belong to you. Jawad Khalid.
24. It’s always amazing how when we’re sure we’ve lost something for good, it winds up finding us. Nicole Williams.
25. The Smile for some is an expression of joy, but for others, it’s a whole world of hope. Abdel Halim Boudekhana.
26. Never make decisions you will live to regret later in the near future. Abdulazeez Henry Musa.
27. In the end, every man’s life is but a tale told to him that’s lived it, and to him alone. Tim Willocks.
28. Everyone’s got a story and everyone thinks theirs is worth telling and worth listening to. Alice Walsh.
29. The reality about life is that challenges are inevitable. Abdulazeez Henry Musa.
30. The world is a stage where people come to play their own part and leave, your contribution to making the world a much better place matters. Abdulazeez Henry Musa.
31. We’re all stuck between the realm of our desires, their possibilities and the realities of life. Huseyn Raza.
32. You need a lot of patience to keep working. It takes time for the goals to be realized. Lailah Gifty Akita.
33. People can never identify with you until they see a future in you. Abdulazeez Henry Musa.
34. The choices we make today determines the future of our tomorrow. Abdulazeez Henry Musa.
35. When reality hurts, make sure to soar above the dream-stained sky. Munia Khan.
36. Just because it’s colourless doesn’t mean it’s drinking water. Samuel Zulu.
37. When it comes to finding true love, not all that looks white is milk. Samuel Zulu.
38. If you see the crowd going right, stop and question yourself as to why no one is going left. Samuel Zulu.
39. Just because you started first doesn’t mean you will finish first. Samuel Zulu.
40. When it comes to life, there is no one size fits all right way to live life as we are all different. Samuel Zulu.
41. All things in life are important but not all things can be a priority in your life as not everything in life is worth your time. Samuel Zulu.
42. If you live to please others, you will end up pleasing no one. Samuel Zulu.
43. It matters not whether you went to college or not as long as you pass the test prepared by the school of life. Samuel Zulu.
44. Passing exams offered in school or college is one thing but passing exams offered by the school of life is another. Samuel Zulu.
45. The most important test you will ever have to pass in this life is that prepared by the school of life. Samuel Zulu.
46. In the end, the only constant which will matter is how you lived, period. Samuel Zulu.
47. Life knows no failure. Failure exists only for those who are always comparing themselves with others. Sadhguru.
48. Great achievements always require great sacrifice. Robin Sharma.
49. You can be a dreamer as long as you don’t forget there’s a reality and you are currently living it. Indy Bissessur.
50. Until God’s Word becomes a Picture that you can see, it cannot become a reality in which you can feature. Benjamin Suulola.
51. When you commit a crime always remember that the police are always very happy to be your friend. Abdulazeez Henry Musa.
52. Everybody has a breaking point; the fact is; you don’t know where it is until you get there. Abdulazeez Henry Musa.
53. The things you are afraid of; are the things you will always confront. Abdulazeez Henry Musa.
54. There is practically nothing in life you are set out to do that you cannot accomplish; it only takes you to make you. Abdulazeez Henry Musa.
55. Nothing is difficult; nothing is easy; all we need to do is work for it. Abdulazeez Henry Musa.
56. Forget about being impressive and commit to being real. Because being real is impressive. Jonathan Harnisch.
57. Life is all about flexibility. Abdulazeez Henry Musa.
58. Stress is not about carrying the burden yourself but, failure to set your priorities straight. Abdulazeez Henry Musa.
59. The secret of success lays in your thinking. Abdulazeez Henry Musa.
60. Peace is all we need to heal the world. Abdulazeez Henry Musa.
Hope these 60 reality of life quotes have helped you understand what life is all about and that reality is relative in nature. Take care.
Sharing is caring.