A list of 84 real friends quotes to help you know what true friendship is all about. A true friend is indeed a priceless treasure to have especially in this time we are living in where fake friends are now more prevalent than ever. May these 84 real friends quotes and quotes about true friends help you differentiate true friends from fake friends.
84 Real Friends Quotes.
1. True friends are like rare precious jewel and hard to find. Trialsandtests.
2. A genuine friendship is based on trust, honesty, and no deceit. Trialsandtests.
3. For every one real friend, there are 10 fake friends pretending to be real. Trialsandtests.
4. A true friend never backstabs you behind your back. Trialsandtests.
5. Anyone who shows up just to get what they want from you avoid at all costs. Trialsandtests.
6. Human friendships can and will fail you but God won’t. Trialsandtests.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Jesus is the only true friend in this universe that will never love you selfishly. Trialsandtests.
8. No companionship in this world can compare to that of Jesus. Trialsandtests.
9. A person who claims to be your confidant won’t lie to your face. Trialsandtests.
10. Any kind of human companionship has an element of selfishness in it. Trialsandtests.
11. If Jesus is your bestie, be rest assured you never be disappointed in life. Trialsandtests.
12. A true friend will tell you the truth even if it’s something you won’t like. Trialsandtests.
13. Trying moments reveal who your true friends and who are just mere imposters. Trialsandtests.
14. A bestie who betrays you was never one in the first place. Trialsandtests.
15. If you can’t find real friendships, create one with yourself. Trialsandtests.
16. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. Henry Ford.
17. The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend. Henry David Thoreau.
18. Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing. Benjamin Franklin.
19. Two things you will never have to chase, true friends & true love. Mandy Hale.
20. Not all friends know they have lost you. Joyce Rachelle.
21. A true friend won’t incite you to do wrong things. Samuel Zulu.
22. Only spend time with godly friends that will draw you closer to God. Samuel Zulu.
23. The friends you must have in life must be godly and bring out the best in you. Samuel Zulu.
24. A genuine friend will love you as you are and won’t try to change you. Samuel Zulu.
25. Any friendship drawing you away from God isn’t worth your time. Samuel Zulu.
26. When it comes to friendships, quality is more important than quantity. Samuel Zulu.
27. As you age, you begin to realize that not everyone has your best interests at heart. Samuel Zulu.
28. Better to be alone than having fake friends who are just there to exploit you. Samuel Zulu.
29. A person who shows up when you need the most is the one to hold onto. Samuel Zulu.
30. Time reveals who has your back and who hasn’t. Samuel Zulu.
31. Eventually, time will show you who’s real and who’s just pretending. Samuel Zulu.
32. A real friend sticks with you in hard times when others bolt. Samuel Zulu.
33. The only companionship that will never let you down is that with Jesus. Samuel Zulu.
34. Your personal relationship with the Lord is the only true friendship that can’t fail. Samuel Zulu.
35. Jesus is the only true companion that sticks lose to you than a blood brother. Samuel Zulu.
36. Tough times will always expose fake friends hiding in your closets. Samuel Zulu.
37. You can lose your bestie but God will always be on your side, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
38. True friends are always together in spirit. L.M. Montgomery.
39. A true friend makes your problem their problem. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
40. We are some people’s friends only when they are with us. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
41. Confidentiality is a delicate bargain of trust. Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu.
42. If they left you in bad times, keep them away in good times. Mitta Xinindlu.
43. A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly. Proverbs 18:24a.
44. And there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24b.
45. A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Proverbs 17:17.
46. Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. Ecclesiastes 4:9.
47. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13.
48. Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 1 Corinthian 15:33.
49. Make no friendship with an angry man. Proverbs 22:24a.
50. And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: 1 Peter 4:8a.
51. And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works. Hebrews 10:24.
52. Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17.
53. Some people were nice to you simply because they liked you. Leila Sales.
54. A true friend is someone you can count on no matter what. Bohdi Sanders.
55. Hold on to those who are your true friends. Debasish Mridha.
56. Convince people that you need them, and watch what they do. Wayne Gerard Trotman.
57. Stop inviting people who don’t celebrate you at your party. Mandy Hale.
58. Celebrate true friends. They are a part of you that always sparkles. Amy Leigh Mercree.
59. Candor is a compliment; it implies equality. It’s how true friends talk. Peggy Noonan.
60. He who finds a faithful friend finds a treasure. Jewish Proverb.
61. Friendship is seldom lasting but between equals. English Proverb.
62. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. Irish Proverb.
63. A friend is one who speaks the truth to your face. Punjabi Proverb.
64. Friends are fist known in hardships. Japanese Proverb.
65. One can do without people but one needs a friend. Chinese Proverb.
66. Make new friends but don’t forget old ones. Yiddish Proverb.
67. A friend’s eye is a good mirror. Irish Proverb.
68. Who seeks faultless friends remains friendless. Irish Proverb.
69. Kindness to all, friendship to few. African Proverb.
70. To be without s friend is to be poor indeed. Tanzanian Proverb.
71. A friend is someone you share the path with. African Proverb.
72. Between true friends, even water drunk together is sweet enough. African Proverb.
73. A true friendship is as sweet as honey. Trialsandtests.
74. One true friend is 100 times better than 100 fake ones. Trialsandtests.
75. When it comes to friendship prioritize quality over quantity. Trialsandtests.
76. Though human friendships fail you still have God on your side. Trialsandtests.
77. Your bestie can lie to you but God will never lie to you. Trialsandtests.
78. If your bestie leaves you, you still have the person you see in the mirror. Trialsandtests.
79. Your bestie can be your best enemy. Be careful who you befriend. Trialsandtests.
80. With fake friends, it all about what you can give them, not vice versa. Trialsandtests.
81. Any true friendship has reciprocity in it. Trialsandtests.
82. True friends rejoice when you succeed while fake ones become jealous. Trialsandtests.
83. Don’t associate yourself with people who delight in seen you fail in life. Trialsandtests.
84. Friendship whit Jesus is the only friendship that you can truly count on. Trialsandtests.
Did you enjoy these 84 real friends quotes and quotes about true friends and friendships? Kindly let me know below which one resonated with you. Peace.
Sharing is caring.