A collection of 65 progress quotes and quotes about progress in life to help you advance in life. We all want to progress in our life endeavours and if you are stuck, the quotes about progressing in life below will give you the needed inspiration you need that will help you start making strides in your life. May the 65 progress quotes below help you make progress in life.
65 Quotes About Progress.
1. Procrastination is an enemy of progress. Trialsandtests.
2. Growth is the mother of all progress in life. Trialsandtests.
3. Little by little, you move forward. Trialsandtests.
4. As slow as a tortoise is, it is better than a sleeping cheetah. Trialsandtests.
5. Little advance in life is better than no advance at all. Trialsandtests.
6. Don’t let your past be the reason you forever remain stuck in your life. Trialsandtests.
7. At times, you have to move on without certain people to progress in life. Trialsandtests.
8. Don’t let your past mistakes be the reason you don’t move forward in life. Trialsandtests.
9. Learn to move forward and live your ugly past behind which drags you down. Trialsandtests.
10. If you are not growing, you are slowly dying a death of a thousand cuts. Trialsandtests.
11. Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. Frank Zappa.
12. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way. Carl Sandburg.
13. Progress equals happiness. Tony Robbins.
14. Girls you’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page. Tori Amos.
15. Those who do not move, do not notice their chains. Rosa Luxemburg.
16. Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. Mahatma Gandhi.
17. Maybe you who condemn me are in greater fear than I who am condemned. Giordano Bruno.
18. He who follows the crowd progresses no further than the crowd. Samuel Zulu.
19. You have to know when it’s time to move on to the next chapter. Samuel Zulu.
20. Blindly following the crowd is forfeiting your own growth at their expense. Samuel Zulu.
21. It’s only when we make headway in life does our lives feel alive. Samuel Zulu.
22. It’s he who shuns following the crowd that advances further than them. Samuel Zulu.
23. The crowd mentality is the number one reason why most people are stuck. Samuel Zulu.
24. Live wine progress takes time to mature and to show its results. Samuel Zulu.
25. You can’t advance in life if you are around those who delight in your downfall. Samuel Zulu.
26. Sadly, for most people, your progress will be viewed as a threat. Samuel Zulu.
27. It’s the non-conformists who make great strides in their lives. Samuel Zulu.
28. Conforming to other’s wishes means you will be stuck for the rest of your life. Samuel Zulu.
29. It’s he who has a mind of a Tortoise that will see massive progress in his life. Samuel Zulu.
30. You can’t advance in life if you don’t burn your old bridges. Samuel Zulu.
31. There can be no progress without head-on confrontation. Christopher Hitchens.
32. Whatever is produced in haste goes hastily to waste. Saadi.
33. A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress. Bryant McGill.
34. Conformity to the present is invisibility to the future. Stefan Molyneux.
35. Slow, steady progress is better than daily excuses. Robin Sharma.
36. There are no shortcuts to the top of the palm tree. Cameroonian Proverb.
37. The elephant does not limp when walking on thorns. Ethiopian Proverb.
38. Prepare now for the solutions of tomorrow. Congolese Proverb.
39. A tree does not move unless there is wind. Nigerian Proverb.
40. Fear no forest because it is dense. African Proverb.
41. The growing millet does not fear the sun. Acholi Proverb.
42. Copying everyone else all the time, the monkey one day cut his throat. Zulu Proverb.
43. Little by little the bird builds its nest. Nigerian Proverb.
44. A clumsy bird that flies first will get to the forest earlier. Chinese Proverb.
45. Dripping water can bore into stone. Chinese Proverb.
46. It’s better to make slow progress than no progress at all. Chinese Proverb.
47. Be not afraid of growing slowly. Be afraid of standing still. Chinese Proverb.
48. Set yourself as a standard. Chinese Proverb.
49. Today’s progress was yesterday’s pain. Chinese Proverb.
50. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Chinese Proverb.
51. By crawling, a child learns to stand. African Proverb.
52. A bird doesn’t build a nest in a day. Trialsandtests.
53. He who patient in life is the one who progresses. Trialsandtests.
54. A person who never makes mistakes can never progress in life. Trialsandtests.
55. Challenges are what makes us progress from one level to another. Trialsandtests.
56. As slow as a tortoise may be, it still arrives at its destination. Trialsandtests.
57. Slow and steady progress is better than incomplete progress made in haste. Trialsandtests.
58. If you are not moving forward in life, you are slowly dying on the inside. Trialsandtests.
59. It’s he who thinks like an eagle and not a chicken that progresses in life. Trialsandtests.
60. He who conforms to other’s wishers will remain stagnant for the rest of his life. Trialsandtests.
61. There are no short cuts when it comes to meaningful progress in life. Trialsandtests.
62. The is no elevator for growth. You have to take the stairs one at a time. Trialsandtests.
63. Brick by brick, a house is built. Trialsandtests.
64. Take one step at a time and progress will be a sure thing in your life. Trialsandtests.
65. He who hastily do things never moves forward in life. Trialsandtests.
Hope these 65 progress quotes and quotes about progress and growth in life will inspire you to grow and progress in life. Kindly let me know below which of these quotes about progressing in life resonated with you. Peace.
Sharing is caring.
- 70 Letting Go Quotes To Gracefully Help You Move On.
- 63 Lion Quotes To Motivate You For Success In Life.
- 10 Habits of Successful People Which Always Keeps Them On Top.