A list of 63 priority quotes to help you get your priorities right. Below are priorities quotes that will help you know what you should prioritize in your life and what you must throw out of the window. May these 63 priority quotes and quotes about priorities in life help you make time for what will always matter in life and not what will only matter for a season.
63 Priority Quotes
1. Life is all about getting your priorities right. Trialsandtests.
2. Not everything or everyone is worth prioritizing in your life. Trialsandtests.
3. If someone is treating you like a spare tire why prioritize that person? Trialsandtests.
4. He who knows not his life’s priorities is a failure by default. Trialsandtests.
5. Make time for things that only add value to your life and help you grow. Trialsandtests.
6. More isn’t always better because not everything is worth prioritizing in life. Trialsandtests.
7. Knowing your priority in life is the first step to creating a successful life. Trialsandtests.
8. Priority is all about knowing what will always matter and what never will. Trialsandtests.
9. Spend your life on doing things that will always matter and not things that will only matter for a season. Trialsandtests.
10. If something is that important to you, you will make time for it no matter what. Trialsandtests.
11. If they don’t make time for you, it’s not that they are busy. It’s just that you are not a priority to them at all. Trialsandtests.
12. People change, so do their priorities in life. Trialsandtests.
13. Make your happiness a priority and not an option. Trialsandtests.
14. Misplaced priorities is a sure fire way to be a failure in life. Trialsandtests.
15. Success in life hinges on what to prioritize and what not to. Trialsandtests.
16. Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane. Criss Jami.
17. Action expresses priorities. Mahatma Gandhi.
18. Respond to every call that excites your spirt. Rumi.
19. Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important. Stephen R. Covey.
20. Life is short. Focus on what really matters most; you should change your priorities over time. Roy T. Bennett.
21. It isn’t what you earn but how spend it that fixes your class. Sinclair Lewis.
22. Priorities are what separate the great from the average, the successful and failure in life. Samuel Zulu.
23. Just because something is important now doesn’t mean it will be so in future. Samuel Zulu.
24. When you know what’s important to you, making a decision is quite simple. Tony Robbins.
25. You will always be alone if you are your second priority. Amol Gade.
26. Good things happen when you set your priorities straight. Scott Caan.
27. Thinking changes priorities, priorities changes lives. Nitin Namdeo.
28. The most important thing in life is knowing the most important things in life. David F. Jakielo.
29. We don’t drift in good directions. We discipline and prioritize ourselves there. Andy Stanley.
30. Life is as simple as these three questions: What do I want? Why do I want it? And, how will I achieve it? Shannon L. Alder.
31. Some people will only befriend you according to their selfish priorities. Samuel Zulu.
32. Finding your true purpose is all about knowing what really matters in your life. Samuel Zulu.
33. There is no such thing as I am too busy because we only make time for something that really matters to you. Samuel Zulu.
34. Only make time for relationships who add value to your life and not those that drain you. Samuel Zulu.
35. Prioritize people who add value to your life and throw away those that don’t. Samuel Zulu.
36. All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention. Richie Norton.
37. Make sure to add “you” to your list of priorities. Christine E. Szymanski.
38. Treat yourself like a priority and not like an option. Trialsandtests.
39. Some people deserve to be options in your life and not a priority. Trialsandtests.
40. Why should I treat you a priority when you treat me like an option in the first place. Trialsandtests.
41. First things first and the second things, well just throw them out of the window. Trialsandtests.
42. Focus your life on what will always be important and not on what will only be important for a season. Trialsandtests.
43. You can’t have time to do everything but you will always have time to do what really matters to you. Trialsandtests.
44. The reason most goals are not achieved is that we spend our time doing second things first. Robert J. McKain.
45. All we need to decide is what to do with the time given us. Jrr Tolkien.
46. Values are determined by priorities. Suzy Kassem.
47. Delete those non-essentials, put them on your not-to-do list, and commit to letting them go. Allison Rimm.
48 If everything is important in your life, then nothing is. Samuel Zulu.
49. If you want to get the best from the Lord, let him be number 1 in your life and not number 2. Samuel Zulu.
50. Everything can be important in your life but not all of them can be a priority. Samuel Zulu.
51. What matter and what really matters are a fine line that differentiates a priority and an option. Samuel Zulu.
52. Life is not about how much you acquire it is about how much you are prepared to give away. R. Patient.
53. It’s easy to confuse what’s important with what’s easy to measure. Logan Smalley.
54. Your angles don’t matter, if the posture of your heart isn’t right. Andrena Sawyer.
55. Value your values by demonstrating your values. Richie Norton.
56. Focus on your priorities before your priorities lose focus on you. Sarah Leigh.
57. I had rather be remembered for some kind act I performed than for having written fifty books. Marty Rubin.
58. You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it. Charles Bixton.
59. Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing. Albert Einstein.
60. No voice is so loud that it can demand that we listen to it. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
61. In The end, you realize that some things aren’t as important as they seem to be. Trialsandtests.
62. A deep soul search will always reveal what really matters to you and what never will in the long run. Trialsandtests.
63. Make God number 1 in your life and everything will surely fall in place for you. Trialsandtests.
Did you enjoy these 63 priority quotes and what new thing have you learnt from them? Kindly let me know in the comment below which of these sayings resonated with you. Peace.
Sharing is caring.