Below is a list of 63 power quotes and quotes on power to help you handle the power give to you responsibly. Power is a good thing if handled responsibly and the 63 power quotes below will help you do just that before power corrupts the hell out of you due to your carelessness with it.
63 Quotes On Power.
1. Power reveals the true character of an individual. Samuel Zulu.
2. Want to know the true colours of someone. Watch then when they get power. Samuel Zulu.
3. Money and power are the ultimate acid tests of someone’s true character. Samuel Zulu.
4. Let power be your servant and not your master. Samuel Zulu.
5. Too much power vested on someone will always be a problem. Samuel Zulu.
6. He who wants to be in power must also be willing to serve others. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Everyone is humble not until power is given to them. Samuel Zulu.
8. Sadly for most people power has become a curse instead of being a blessing. Samuel Zulu.
9. Power isn’t suitable for everyone as not many can be responsible handle it. Samuel Zulu.
10. Money and power have caused so many good friendships to be ruined. Samuel Zulu.
11. Once power has been given to you, handle it responsibly and you will be fine. Samuel Zulu.
12. Wisdom is much better than physical power and force. Samuel Zulu.
13. Your uniqueness is your greatest power no one can take away from you. Samuel Zulu.
14. There is power in keeping your much shut. Samuel Zulu.
15. Being powerful has nothing to do with sheer physical muscle alone. Samuel Zulu.
16. Being powerful doesn’t make you invulnerable to human weaknesses. Samuel Zulu.
17. Even the most powerful people on earth have weaknesses. Samuel Zulu.
18. What you do with power vested in you is the measure of your true character. Samuel Zulu.
19. Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren’t. Margaret Thatcher.
20. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens. Tony DeLiso.
21. I wonder if fears ever really go away, or if they just lose their power over us. Veronica Roth.
22. Your anger against every form of insult and oppression must be out of love. Sunday Adelaja.
23. If the weeds are removed and there is nothing planted, it is the weeds that will keep growing. Sunday Adelaja.
24. A fruit that comes forth is the desire and joy for the labour of a farmer. Sunday Adelaja.
25. To embrace the spirit of godliness is to embrace everything godliness stands for. Sunday Adelaja.
26. You need to encourage yourself especially if you know you are on the path of significance. Sunday Adelaja.
27. Go all the way and let your soul be in what you are doing and there will be no limitations. Sunday Adelaja.
28. You have all the power you need to build the future that you wish. Apoorve Dubey.
29. I know how to make myself happy, but I don’t know how to make you happy. Marty Rubin.
30. Even a dog mocks a lion when the lion is inside a cage. Amit Kalantri.
31. He who is given power will inevitably become an oppressor and exploiter of society. Mikhail Bakunin.
32. Men seeking power only acknowledged fact insofar as it supported their ambitions. Curtis Craddock.
33. A group of sheep led by a tiger can defeat a group of tigers led by a sheep. Amit Kalantri.
34. Power is only useful as the person it’s vested into. Samuel Zulu.
35. Emotional power always trumps physical power which is why great men fall because of a woman. Samuel Zulu.
36. Women can bring the strongest men on earth with ease because they understand emotional power is more superior to mere muscle. Samuel Zulu.
37. Want to know how strong s man is? Just observe the way he conducts himself among women. Samuel Zulu.
38. A strong man isn’t the one with great muscle but the one who’s able to discipline himself when it comes to women. Samuel Zulu.
39. Women are a true acid test for a man’s moral strength. Samuel Zulu.
40. Some people are better off without being given power as it ruins such people. Samuel Zulu.
41. Power and money are a true test of one’s character. Samuel Zulu.
42. Power never changes anyone. It just amplifies what was already there all this time. Samuel Zulu.
43. Everyone wants power but are not even ready to handle it wisely which is sad indeed. Samuel Zulu.
44. The fall of Lucifer from heaven must be a lesson for all those who crave absolute power. Samuel Zulu.
45. Satan’s fall from heaven is a great testimony of how absolute power corrupts absolutely. Samuel Zulu.
46. Even the most beautiful angel ever created couldn’t be spared from the lust of absolute power which made him fall in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
47. The lust for absolute power never takes anyone anywhere as Lucifer found out the hard way when he fell from heaven. Samuel Zulu.
48. Only God is all-powerful and no power can challenge His. Samuel Zulu.
49. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7.
50. For the kingdom of God is not in word but power. 1 Corinthians 4:20.
51. He giveth power to the faint, and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Isaiah 40:29.
52. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and the power of his might. Ephesians 6:10.
53. That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. 1 Corinthians 2:5.
54. And God hath both raised the Lord and will also raise us by his power. 1 Corinthians 6:14.
55. A warrior is not a wrestler, he’s killed the moment his spear and shield are overpowered. African Proverb.
56. No matter how powerful a man, he cannot make the rains fall on his farm alone. African Proverb.
57. If the sun said it had power over the moon then let it come and shine at night. African Proverb.
58. No lock will hold against the power of gold. French Proverb.
59. Give up the smallest part of a secret, and the rest is no longer in your power. German Proverb.
60. Under a powerful general there are no feeble soldiers. Japanese Proverb.
61. Only when a new government comes to power do you learn to appreciate the values of the old one. Myanmar Proverb.
62. The woman who gives is seldom good; the woman who accepts is in the power of the giver. Italian Proverb.
63. There grows not the herb, which can protect against the power of death. Latin Proverb.
I hope the 63 power quotes will help you handle the power vested in you wisely before it handles the hell out of you. take care.
Sharing is caring.