Below is a list of 45 planting seeds quotes and seeds quotes to inspire you to plant seeds of love, joy and compassion. The kind of seeds we sow determine the type of harvest we are going to have. That is why we need to be careful which seeds we sow in our lives as the quotes on planting seeds below will show you. May the 45 planting seeds quotes below inspire you to plant good seeds of greatness in your life and in others so that you can have a good and not a bad harvest.
45 Quotes On Planting Seeds.
1. Wherever you go, endeavor to sow seeds of love, kindness and compassion that will encourage others to do the same. Samuel Zulu.
2. Beware of those who seed to plant seeds of discord among brethren and shun them. Samuel Zulu.
3. The seeds you are planting in your life speak volumes about your true inner character. Samuel Zulu.
4. He who wants to have a bumper harvest must be till his land and plant his seeds of abundance. Samuel Zulu.
5. How can you have a bumper harvest if you didn’t even sow your seed in the first place? It’s simply impossible. Samuel Zulu.
6. Don’t wait for the perfect weather to plant whatever seed you have to plant in your life. Otherwise, you will be waiting all your life. Samuel Zulu.
7. Sow seeds of faith in your life and see them bloom into manifold blessings and miracles. Samuel Zulu.
8. Remember, big trees don’t grow from big seeds but they grow from a very tiny seemingly insignificant small seed. Samuel Zulu.
9. Beware of the type of seeds you are sowing in your life because they determine the quality of life you will have. Samuel Zulu.
10. Stop sowing seeds of doubt and unbelief and start sowing seeds of faith in yourself and in others showing them it’s possible only if they believe. Samuel Zulu.
11. It’s not enough to just plant your seed whatever it may be. You need to water and tender it, too till it fully grows into what it wats meant to be. Samuel Zulu.
12. We all have seeds of greatness planted within us by God. It’s up to us to nurture them and make them grow into our destined greatness. Samuel Zulu.
13. Whatever God gives us is in seed form and it’s up to us to turn that seed into something it was meant to be. Samuel Zulu.
14. They will try to bury you not realizing that you can’t bury a seed in hoping it won’t grow. Samuel Zulu.
15. Like seeds, under ideal situations, we all can blossom into fully fledged humans we were meant to be. Samuel Zulu.
16. When people try to bury you, remind yourself you are a seed. Matshona Dhliwayo.
17. Be like seeds; do not see dirt thrown at you as your enemy, but as ground to grow. Matshona Dhliwayo.
18. The snake that can’t peel off its skin can’t grow. The soul is trapped inside the body; just like a tree inside a seed. Mwanandeke Kindembo.
19. Whatever happens when the seed meets the soil, the same thing happens when you meet the wisdom. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
20. The tiny seed knew that in order to grow, it needed to be dropped in dirt covered in darkness and struggle to reach the light. Sandra King.
21. Fall is not the end of the gardening year: it is the start of next year’s growing season. Thalassa Cruso.
22. Be patient: every seed requires a period of incubation to before it manifests. Hold true to your dream, desire it fully with all your heart and it will without fail come to pass. Maya Mendoza.
23. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. Robert Luis Stevenson.
24. As inside of every seed is the power to rise from darkness, inside of everyone is the power to rise from adversity. Matshona Dhliwayo.
25. If seeds despaired in their darkest hours, they would never rise to enjoy their brightest days. Matshona Dhliwayo.
26. Remember, you are a seed and adversity is that dirt you need to go and growth through for you to be a fully ledged human you were meant to be. Samuel Zulu.
27. Expecting to grow through adversity is like expecting a seed to grow into a tree without being planted in the the ground. Samuel Zulu.
28. No matter how good a seed is, if it’s planted in bad soil, it will never fully blossom into a plat it was meant to be. Samuel Zulu.
29. Sow seeds of love and kindness wherever you go because this world is full of hate. Samuel Zulu.
30. Stop planting seeds of hate wherever you go as this world has enough hate ruining it from within. Samuel Zulu.
31. He who sows seeds of discord among brethren attracts a curse from the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
32. He who sows seeds of love, kindness and compassion to others will attract manifold blessing from above. Samuel Zulu.
33. An evil person will always sow bad seeds because his tree is corrupt and a good person, good seeds because his tree is a good tree. Samuel Zulu.
34. He who haven’t planted his field must not wonder why he has no harvest and sleeps on an empty stomach. Samuel Zulu.
35. It’s not enough to just plat you seed. You also need to water it and weed out the weeds that might hinder your seed from growing. Samuel Zulu.
36. Wherever you plant your seed, weeds trying to hinder that seed from blooming will always be there but it’s up to you to ensure that those weeds are removed. Samuel Zulu.
37. Seeds are proof that God sometimes packages miracles in small things. Matshona Dhliwayo.
38. Seeds you plant today determine the harvest you reap tomorrow. Matshona Dhliwayo.
39. A seed stores a forest; a mind stores a universe. Matshona T Dhliwayo.
40. A seed rises from dirt to prove to the world that its greatness lies not on what the world thinks of it, but from within. Matshona Dhliwayo.
41. A determined seed cannot be hidden from the world, not even by dirt. Matshona Dhliwayo.
42. The most important seed you can plant is kindness; the most important crop it yields is joy. Matshona Dhliwayo.
43. When a tree falls, it is only seeds that don’t worry about their fate. Matshona Dhliwayo.
44. Be like seeds; do not see dirt thrown at you as your enemy, but as ground to grow. Matshona Dhliwayo.
45. The seed of greatness is already inside you, everything that you need to reach your destiny is already inside you. Jesus Christ is in you; go ahead you can make it. Sterry Ks.
Hope the 45 planting seeds quotes will inspire you to plant and sow seeds of love, joy and compassion towards others and not seeds of hate and discord which is from the devil. Peace.
Sharing is caring.