A list of 75 peace quotes to help you understand what real peace is all about. Here are the 75 quotes about peace with others and yourself to help you live in harmony with all. Peace is essential for humanity to co-exist. Without it, we all perish. May these 75 peace quotes inspire you to be a peacemaker.
75 Quotes About Peace.
1. Outside Christ, no true peace is possible in this life. Trialsandtests.
2. He who is at peace with himself will also find it easier to do so to others. Trialsandtests.
3. Only the truly peaceful get to enjoy life to the fullest. Trialsandtests.
4. Have nothing to do with people who disturb your inner peace. Trialsandtests.
5. Having peace of mind in all situations is what makes you truly happy in life. Trialsandtests.
6. Only God through Jesus can give your real peace that satisfies the soul. Trialsandtests.
7. Be calm as still waters by learning to trust everything in the Lord. Trialsandtests.
8. He who trusts in the Lord is the one who finds true tranquillity for his soul. Trialsandtests.
9. Until Christ returns, this fallen world will never know what true peace is. Trialsandtests.
10. May God grant your soul with real tranquillity that surpasses all understanding. Trialsandtests.
11. An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind. Mahatma Gandhi.
12. Nobody can hurt me without my permission. Mahatma Gandhi.
13. Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. Albert Einstein.
14. Why can’t people just sit and read books and be nice to each other? David Baldacci.
15. Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. Siddhartha Gautama.
16. Sometimes, you have to pick the gun up to put the Gun down. Malcolm X.
17. Peace is more than the absence of war. Peace is accord. Harmony. Laini Taylor.
18. A quiet conscience makes one strong. Anne Frank.
19. Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. Dale Carnegie.
20. How come we play war and not peace? Too few role models. Bill Watterson.
21. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9.
22. Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensure it. 1 Peter 3:11.
23. Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see the Lord. Heb 12:14.
24. Depart from evil, and do good. Seek peace, and pursue it. Psalms 34:14.
25. Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:3.
26. War is the absence of tranquillity. Samuel Zulu.
27. True peacefulness of heart is found in Christ only and no other. Samuel Zulu.
28. Living a peaceful life is key to a joyous life. Samuel Zulu.
29. He who expects to find rest in another will find himself greatly mistaken. Samuel Zulu.
30. Cast your burdens on Jesus and you will find rest for your soul. Samuel Zulu.
31. None can disturb your peace unless you permit them to do so. Samuel Zulu.
32. Christ is the true Prince of Peace the world need now if it wants peace. Samuel Zulu.
33. Attempting to find serenity outside God is nothing but a fool’s errand. Samuel Zulu.
34. Love is what brings true tranquillity between people. Samuel Zulu.
35. The reason why there is war in the world is due to a lack of love for each other. Samuel Zulu.
36. Without true love for one another, leaving peacefully together is impossible. Samuel Zulu.
37. The world exists on three things: truth, justice, and peace. Hebrew Proverb.
38. Eternal peace lasts until the next war. Russian Proverb.
39. There is no other happiness but peace. Thai Proverb.
40. A bad peace is better than a good quarrel. Russian Proverb.
41. Peace is costly but it’s worth the expense. African Proverb.
42. If you can’t resolve your problems in peace, you can’t solve. African proverb.
43. A large chair does not make a king. African Proverb.
44. There can be no peace without understanding. African Proverb.
45. Don’t celebrate war: cry for peace. African Proverb.
46. He who runs after good fortune runs away from peace. African Proverb.
47. Silence gives rise to peace and with peace comes security. African Proverb.
48. Self-talk reflects your innermost feelings. Dr Asa Don Brown.
49. Rest and be thankful. William Wordsworth.
50. Your inner strength is your outer foundation. Allan Rufus.
51. Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace. Buddha.
52. Mankind must put an end to war – or war will put an end to mankind. John F. Kennedy.
53. If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else. Marvin Gaye.
54. If peace can only come through killing someone, then I don’t want it. Hiro Mashima.
55. Action is the foundational key to all success. Pablo Picasso.
56. Language is the key to the heart of people. Ahmed Deedat.
57. Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace. Dalai Lama.
58. Remember your humanity, and forget the rest. Bertrand Russell.
59. People who fit don’t seek. The seekers are those that don’t fit. Shannon L. Alder.
60. All men desire peace, but very few desire those things that make for peace. Thomas A Kempis.
61. Together, we form a necessary paradox; not a senseless contradiction. Criss Jami.
62. Pain will leave you when you let go. Jeremy Aldana.
63. Peace and trust take years to build and seconds to shatter. Mahogany SilverRain.
64. Seek peace in Christ and you will be all set. Trialsandtests.
65. May the God of peace grant you inner peace that surpasses all understanding. Trialsandtests.
66. He who loves others won’t find it hard to be in harmony with others. Trialsandtests.
67. As long as war exists in this word, peace will never happen in our lifetime. Trialsandtests.
68. A peaceful life starts with the love for yourself and others. Trialsandtests.
69. Love is the mother of all peace. Trialsandtests.
70. You never find inner peace by taking pills as it’s a state of mind. Trialsandtests.
71. If we are to live in harmony with each other, we ought to love each other. Trialsandtests.
72. Forget about inner peace for your soul if you exclude God out of your life. Trialsandtests.
73. He who rejects God will never find real rest for his soul. Trialsandtests.
74. A simple quiet life is better than a busy one that is full of stress. Trialsandtests.
75. If money could buy peace, war would never exist in this world. Trialsandtests.
Have these 75 peace quotes inspired you to be at peace with others? Kindly let me know below which of these quotes about peace with others resonated with you. Take care.
Sharing is caring.
- 75 Inner Peace Of Mind Quotes To Calm Your Racing Thoughts.
- 81 Deep Love Quotes To Make You Love Deeply.
- 63 Acceptance Quotes Reminding You Why Self-Acceptance Is Vital.