A list of 70 life pain quotes to help you overcome pain in your life. We all go through pain in one way or the other and the quotes about pain here will help you understand that feeling pain is natural and part of being a human. May the 70 pain quotes below help you use your pain for greater good.
70 Quotes About Pain In Life.
1. No sweat, no sweat. No pain, no gain. Trialsandtests.
2. Pain may not be good but necessary for your growth. Trialsandtests.
3. Not all pain is bad. Trialsandtests.
4. Nothing is more hurtful than being betrayed by someone you thought had your back. Trialsandtests.
5. Only when you have endured affliction is when the reward will come. Trialsandtests.
6. It’s ok to hurt at times if it will bring you relief. Trialsandtests.
7. Pain in life is unavoidable but you can choose to grow from it or to be a victim. Trialsandtests.
8. Sometimes, people hurt you because they simply don’t care about your feelings. Trialsandtests.
9. Why did you come into my life if all you wanted to do to me is hurt me for no reason? Trialsandtests.
10. People will do nasty and hurtful things to you but that’s ok. Don’t take it personal. Trialsandtests.
11. If you loved me, you wouldn’t deeply hurt my feelings like that. Trialsandtests.
12. It’s just that some people enjoy being hurt and don’t learn the lessons from their past mistakes. Trialsandtests.
13. People who cause hurt in other people’s lives do so because they too are hurting inside. Trialsandtests.
14. You said you loved me but all you have given me is hurt. Trialsandtests.
15. Pain heals with time but the scar that caused it in the first place remains. Trialsandtests.
16. Be patient and tough, someday, this pain will be useful to you. Ovid.
17. Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron.
18. One thing you can’t hide is when you are crippled inside. John Lennon.
19. We must suffer one of two things: pain of discipline or pain of regret. Jim Rohn.
20. We cannot learn without pain. Aristotle.
21. Pain is part of growing. It’s how we learn. Dan Brown.
21. Pain is only good if it brings growth. Samuel Zulu.
22. God uses afflictions to bring out the best in us. Samuel Zulu.
23. Discomfort isn’t bad but a ladder towards greatness. Samuel Zulu.
24. Without discomfort, life will be dull and void of meaning. Samuel Zulu.
24. Suffering is what makes life worth living and fighting for. Samuel Zulu.
24. He who hates discomfort will never live a meaningful life. Samuel Zulu.
25. The worst wounds are those that make us bleed internally. Samuel Zulu.
26. Emotional pain will always be greater than physical pain. Trialsandtests.
27. The wounds that hurt most are those that can’t be seen outside. Trialsandtests.
28. Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us. David Richo.
29. A hundred “no’s” are less painful than one insincere “yes”. Chinese Proverb.
30. To fall is not painful for those who fly low. Chinese Proverb.
31. Revenge is a confession of pain. Latin Proverb.
32. You eat an egg, but you don’t understand how painful it was for the chicken. Dutch Proverb.
33. Painless poverty is better than embittered wealth. Greek Proverb.
34. Love the truth even if it hurts you and hate lies even if they help you. African Proverb.
35. When a small toe is hurting, the whole body swoops down to attend to it. African Proverb.
36. Pain is felt only by the owner. African Proverb.
37. Don’t admire the flying bird before you know the pain of flapping. African Proverb.
38. When your finger is in pain, your sight is not lazy. African Proverb.
39. Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional. African Proverb.
40. Just because I am strong enough to handle pain, doesn’t mean I deserve it. Greek Quote.
41. It’s the people closest to who will always hurt you the most. Trialsandtests.
42. If you haven’t suffered before, you haven’t yet understood what life is all about. Trialsandtests.
43. It’s only a badly burnt child who dreads fire. Trialsandtests.
44. Only those who have experienced pain knows how pain feels like. Trialsandtests.
45. When pain is over, the remembrance of it often becomes a pleasure. Jane Austen.
46. For man is born for trouble, as sparks fly upward. Job 5:7.
47. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalms 34:18.
48. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalms 147:3.
49. Grief caused by the loss of a loved one is the worst of all pain. Samuel Zulu.
50. It’s unfortunate that some people take joy in making others suffer. Samuel Zulu.
51. Your agony is sadly someone else’s pleasure. Samuel Zulu.
52. Nothing is more agonizing than reaching the end of your life and realizing it was all a lie. Samuel Zulu.
53. Regret causes more torment to the soul more than anything else will ever do. Samuel Zulu.
54. It’s discomfort that brings growth and development. Samuel Zulu.
55. Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron.
56. Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it. JK Rowling.
57. The people who hurt the most are the one who do the most hurtful things to others. Trialsandtests.
58. No matter how much you try to conceal your hurt; it will always find a way of coming out in a different form. Trialsandtests.
59. I gave you joy but all you gave me was sorrow and hurt. Trialsandtests.
60. It’s so sad that some deranged people out there take pleasure in other people’s sufferings. Trialsandtests.
61. Why cling on to something when all you get from that thing is hurt. Trialsandtests.
62. People go through so much pain trying to avoid pain. Neil Strauss.
63. Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us. David Richo.
64. Life is brutal but even more so to those who hurt others. Samuel Zulu.
65. Hew who indiscriminately hurts others will be harshly dealt with by karma. Samuel Zulu.
66. Some pain is as a result of bad karma. Samuel Zulu.
67. True love never hurts. Only fake love does. Samuel Zulu.
68. Losing yourself in the process of loving someone else isn’t worth the hustle. Samuel Zulu.
69. Only those who have experienced the worst suffering truly know what life is all about. Samuel Zulu.
70. Life is even more painful and burdensome if you don’t know why you were born. Samuel Zulu.
Have these pain quotes helped you in some way? Kindly let me know in the comments below which of these quotes about pain in life has resonated with you. Peace.
Sharing is caring.
- 77 Adversity Quotes To Help You Overcome Adversity Victoriously
- 81 Uplifting Inspirational Quotes About Life And Struggles You Need Now
- Top 20 Encouraging Bible verses About Endurance & Perseverance