Below, you will find a list of 60 overcoming obstacles quotes and quotes about obstacles in life that will inspire you to see your obstacles as a stepping stone to greatness. We all face obstacles in one way or the other on our path to greatness and success. But you must never let setbacks make you give up on your dreams. With that said, here are the 60 overcoming obstacles quotes to help you overcome any obstacle in your life.
60 Quotes About Overcoming Obstacles.
1. Sometimes, the greatest obstacle to your own success in life is no one else but you. Samuel Zulu.
2. Sometimes, we create our own barriers to success in life by our negative self-talk. Samuel Zulu.
3. Don’t let your negative self-talk be the reason why you don’t live the life you want to live. Samuel Zulu.
4. Worrying about what others think of you can be a huge obstacle to a happy and fulfilled life if you lack self-belief. Samuel Zulu.
5. Anyone on the road to success will encounter setbacks but only those who overcome them will get the trophy. Samuel Zulu.
6. Obstacles are not meant to destroy you. Life put them there to help you grow. Samuel Zulu.
7. Without obstacles, growth is impossible just as a tree can’t grow without gravity pulling it downwards. Samuel Zulu.
8. Obstacles become bigger if you start believing that you can’t do it. Samuel Zulu.
9. He who believes all is possible in life, his obstacles become smaller to him. Samuel Zulu.
10. There is no setback that comes into your life that you can’t overcome. Samuel Zulu.
11. With obstacles, comes opportunities for growth and opportunities to do things differently and effectively. Samuel Zulu.
12. Setbacks are the mother of all the great inventions humanity has ever seen. Samuel Zulu.
13. It’s in the time of difficulties is our real inner strength and courage revealed. Samuel Zulu.
14. If you aren’t willing to overcome life challenges don’t even dare to dream about victory. Samuel Zulu.
15. The crown only comes after bearing the cross. Samuel Zulu.
16. Don’t run from your weakness, you will only give it strength. Stephen Richards.
17. Always follow your dreams, even if they lead you down a few dark alleys. Teresa Mummert.
18. In the middle of every difficulty, lies opportunity. Albert Einstein.
19. The more obstacles I overcome, the stronger I become. Gracie Alvarez.
20. If it is going to kill you,” Enso Roshi says, “then let it kill you.” T. Scott McLeod.
21. You become limitless when you overcome what holds you back. Lorii Myers.
22. Unlike humanity, my mind isn’t so frail as to simply climb under gravity and submit to God. Lionel Suggs.
23. If you want to catch your dreams, you have to drop your fears. Anton Rubaclini.
24. The greater the obstacle, the greater glory in overcoming it. Moliere.
25. Don’t settle for your human capacity. Live up to your God-given potential. Benjamin Lotter.
26. The future glory far outweigh the present troubles. Lailah Gifty Akita.
27. We develop our character muscles by overcoming challenges and obstacles. Stephen Covey.
28. If you find the path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere. Frank A Clark.
29. If we never challenge our shortcomings, we ensure that they remain our Achilles’ heel. Gina Greenlee.
30. Challenges are part of life. Overcoming them makes you a stronger person. Lailah Gifty Akita.
31. He who can endure the worst can withstand anything. Lailah Gifty Akita.
32. The focus on the desired outcome will push you through every difficulty. Lailah Gifty Akita.
33. God’s grace is your inner strength. Go ahead and pursue your God-given dreams. Lailah Gifty Akita.
34. Obstacles do not block the path. They are the path. Zen Proverb.
35. The obstacle is the path. Zen Proverb.
36. More the hurry, more the obstacles. Welsh Proverb.
37. A wise man who knows proverbs can reconcile difficulties. Nigerien Proverb.
38. As soon as you have finished a job, you start appreciating the difficulties. Chinese Proverb.
39. Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors. African Proverb.
40. A partner in the business will not put an obstacle to it. Ethiopian Proverb.
41. If you like things easy, you’ll have difficulties; if you like problems, you’ll succeed. Laotian Proverb.
42. Remember to keep a calm mind in difficulties. Latin Proverb.
43. An army of sheep led by lions can defeat an army of lions led by sheep. African Proverb.
44. An elephant that kills a rat is not a hero. African Proverb.
45. Merit is often an obstacle to fortune; the reason is it produces two bad effects, envy and fear. Traditional Proverb.
46. Is life happening to me or for me is the question you must ask yourself when you face challenges in life. Samuel Zulu.
47. He who is not willing to overcome adversity won’t live to enjoy all the good life has to offer to those who overcome. Samuel Zulu.
48. Challenges are part of life. Overcoming them makes you a stronger person. Lailah Gifty Akita.
49. When you believe you have lost your power and control nothing will ever seem easy or simple. Shannon L. Alder.
50. You have to conquer every obstacle to realize the goal. Lailah Gifty Akita.
51. All ways will lead and take you there as long as you know where you want to go. Auliq Ice.
52. Trust in God, gives us the hope to survive any situation. Lailah Gifty.
53. Keep an eye on your responses. Strong responses are about you more than them. Auliq Ice.
54. With a positive mindset you can graciously overcome any circumstance. Lailah Gifty Akita.
55. Don’t cry for them to be happy. Find the courage to overcome the circumstance. Lailah Gifty Akita.
56. You can victoriously overcome any situation by faith and hope. Lailah Gifty Akita.
57. An obstacle is often an unrecognized opportunity. Robert South.
58. Overcoming what frightens you the most strengthens you the most. Matshona Dhliwayo.
59. If we didn’t have nightmares, we wouldn’t wake up every morning chasing our dreams. Joyce Rachelle.
60. A bad beginning does not keep you from a good ending. Matshona Dhliwayo.
Hoe these overcoming obstacles quotes will inspire you to overcome any challenges or obstacles on your way to success and greatness. Peace.
Sharing is caring.