Below is a list of 45 no drama quotes and drama quotes to help you avoid unnecessary drama in your life as it’s isn’t worth your energy in the end. We all have encountered drama queens in our lives, be it family members, friends, a lover or co-corkers who just want to make your life miserable. But as the quotes on drama below will show you, such people are better left alone and the 45 no drama quotes below will help you just do that.
45 Quotes On Drama.
1. Life is simply too short to get caught up in an unnecessary drama that isn’t your concern, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
2. Avoid being a drama queen in other people’s lives because it’s not worth it in the end, seriously. Samuel Zulu.
3. The best way of avoiding drama queens is simply ignoring their childish drama. Samuel Zulu.
4. Say no to all forms of drama whether from family, friends or workplace. Samuel Zulu.
5. It’s just that some people are addicted to causing drama in other people’s lives. Watch out for such drama magnets in your life. Samuel Zulu.
6. Keep a safe distance from drama queens lest they contaminate your life with their issues. Samuel Zulu.
7. No form of drama is worth tolerating and entertaining in as it drains you emotionally. Samuel Zulu.
8. If someone wants to unnecessarily make your life difficult, just do yourself a favour by distancing yourself from such a person. Samuel Zulu.
9. I have zero tolerance for drama queens in my life. If you want to be in my life, keep drama far away from me. Samuel Zulu.
10. He who wants to live a dramaless life must also cease to be a drama magnet in the lives of others. Samuel Zulu.
11. I wanted to be the man she needed, one she could look up to, and who would always love and care for her. I wanted to be hers. Melanie Moreland.
12. No drama, we had agreed. No broken hearts. No crying in our cars. No radio silence where once we had exchanged hilarious daily text messages. Molly Ringl.
13. I no longer have time for unnecessary drama. I wasted so much time scared, self-conscious and insecure. Life is too short to stress the small things anymore. Daryl Hannah.
14. I learned to keep my mouth shut and my eyes open. Gary Heiden.
15. Don’t waste words on people who deserve your silence: sometimes, the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all. Mandy Hale.
16. Now I’d like someone to tell me there is no drama in real life. Alexandre Dumas.
17. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. F. Scott Fitzgerald.
18. Free yourself from the complexities and drama of your life. Simplify. Look within. Steve Maraboli.
19. It is not so much the grand dramas of our lives that transform us as it is the tiny one-acts we produce in between. Gina Greenlee.
20. If your blade were as sharp as your tongue, you’d have sliced me through years ago. Erica Goros.
21. It’s said that there are three sides to a story: yours, mine, and the truth. Check out God in Wingtip Shoes and The Prison Plumb Line to explore all three. Yvonne J. Medley.
22. I don’t want any drama in my life, even though we have a little bit, but no more letting people control you. That’s drama because then you become something that you’re not. Mary J. Blige.
23. As for writing about temptation, there’s no drama without temptation and no novel without drama. Tom Perrotta.
24. Parenthood doesn’t improve one’s character, it exposes it. Leslie A. Gordon.
25. False assurances were certainly more harmful than none at all. Chris Womersley.
26. The less drama you have in your life, the better the quality of life you have. Samuel Zulu.
27. Life without drama is just so much better, healthier and happier. Samuel Zulu.
28. If you want to live a happy stress-free life, stay away from unnecessary drama as far as possible. Samuel Zulu.
29. If a loved one is causing unnecessary drama in your life, just set healthy boundaries between you and that person. No need to fight as if you don’t live in the same house. Samuel Zulu.
30. Drama with a family member is always draining but you can always say not by not participating in it. Samuel Zulu.
31. Drama magnets or situations are better left alone in peace and not in pieces. Samuel Zulu.
32. Stop obsessing yourself about people who just want to make your life miserable and don’t want to see your progress in life. Samuel Zulu.
33. Being a loving and accepting person doesn’t mean you must entertain drama queens in your life. Samuel Zulu.
34. Love them where needed to be but don’t allow their issues to be your business as you are not anyone’s rehab centre. Samuel Zulu.
35. Avoid fruitless arguments and conversations with people if they are leading you nowhere. Samuel Zulu.
36. Beware of those who just want to sow seeds of confusion in the lives of others and avoid them at all costs. Samuel Zulu.
37. Stop validating your victim mentality. Shake off your self-defeating drama and embrace your innate ability to recover and achieve. Steve Maraboli.
38. If you want drama, settle for the one who will change your relationship status. If you want love, wait for the one who will change your life. Steve Maraboli.
39. Let go of the people who dull your shine, poison your spirit, and bring you drama. Cancel your subscription to their issues. Steve Maraboli.
40. Chorus of old men: How true the saying: ‘Tis impossible to live with the baggage, impossible to live without em. Aristophanes.
41. I say haven’t we had enough of just tossing our children in jail? Make them do community service, I say. Jacquel Chrissy May.
42. It is necessary, and even vital, to set standards for your life and the people you allow in it. Mandy Hale.
43. How do I have productive days with minimum drama? Simple; I mind my own business. Steve Maraboli.
44. War doesn’t start with an explosion. It bears far more subtlety. A simmer beneath the surface, as if bringing the broth to a boil. Kristina McMorris.
45. Everyone has their secrets, and there are shadows following us all. Chrystal Vaughan.
I hope the 45 no drama quotes above will help you avoid unnecessary drama with people as life is simply too short to clutter your life with drama and for what purpose? Take care.
Sharing is caring.