Below is a list of 45 needs quotes and quotes on needs and wants to help you understand the difference. We often confuse needs and wants and end up prioritizing the wrong things in our lives that don’t deserve our attention and energy. May the 45 needs quotes below help you clearly understand the difference between what you want and what you need so that you don’t prioritize the wrong and unimportant things in your life.
45 Quotes On Needs And Wants.
1. Just as our faces are different so are the individual needs and wants of every individual. Samuel Zulu.
2. Bothe needs of a man and woman are different and not understanding this is why most can’t have successful and happy relationships. Samuel Zulu.
3. The moment the needs of one partner in a relationship get misinterpreted or misunderstood, problems begin. Samuel Zulu.
4. A relationship where partners don’t properly understand each other’s needs won’t last. Samuel Zulu.
5. It’s not important to seek a relationship that meets your selfish needs. You must also seek to meet the needs of another selflessly. Samuel Zulu.
6. Life isn’t just about your needs and wants but about how many lives you can positively impact. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. We all have needs and wants in life and we seek to meet them in different ways. Samuel Zulu.
8. If it’s important to you, God won’t withhold it from you. Samuel Zulu.
9. All the happiness and joy you desperately need in your life is all within you and not out there. Samuel Zulu.
10. Remember what you want and what you need aren’t the same things. The earlier you realize this important difference, the better. Samuel Zulu.
11. What you want and what you need aren’t always the same thing. Be willing to delay short term gratification for long term greatness. Mandy Hale.
12. After nourishment, shelter and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world. Philip Pullman.
13. Doing what needs to be done may not make you happy, but it will make you great. George Bernard Shaw.
14. You will be your best self when you take time to understand what you need, feel and want. Deborah Day.
15. Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success. Abdul Kalam.
16. A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep. Vernon Howard.
17. Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more. Mother Teresa.
18. One company can serve some of your needs all of the time, or all of your needs some of the time, but never both. Abraham Lincoln.
19. We are capable of achieving whatever we want and need. Paulo Coelho.
20. There is black. There is white. Gray is a cowardly excuse to mix our wants with our needs. Kim Harrison.
21. When we confuse needs with desires; all the struggles we take lead to failure and disappointment. M.F. Moonzajer.
22. Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. John Muir.
23. Happiness is there where wants and needs are small, but the desire to give is big. Debasish Mridha.
24. The great souls distinguish between two things; their greater needs and their greater agony. Alireza Salehi Nejad.
25. An organization that claims to speak for the needs of a community must speak in the tone of that community. Stokely Carmichael.
26. Once you begin to understand that your needs cannot be someone else’s, you will stop comparing yourself to others. Samuel Zulu.
27. You can have whatever you need in life as long as you are willing to work for it. Samuel Zulu.
28. When you turn your desire to succeed into an absolute must for you, nothing can stop you from succeeding in life. Samuel Zulu.
29. Purpose is an absolute need and not an option if you want to live a happy and meaningful life. Samuel Zulu.
30. You need to find your purpose for your life. Otherwise, life won’t simply make sense to you especially when going through hard times. Samuel Zulu.
31. You don’t need to be liked by everyone for you to feel loved or whole. If you love yourself, that is more than enough. Samuel Zulu.
32. If you always think you need the validation of others for your life choices, you always be a slave of other people’s opinions. Samuel Zulu.
33. Just because you have bodily needs doesn’t mean you must be careless with your body by sleeping around. Samuel Zulu.
34. You don’t need to be the richest person on earth to be happy. Gratitude and contentment are all that you need to live a blissful existence. Samuel Zulu.
35. We all need help sometimes for us to be where we couldn’t otherwise be on ourselves. Samuel Zulu.
36. Life is all about learning to manage your needs and wants and to know which comes first. Samuel Zulu.
37. The early bird might catch the worm, but I bet it also needs a ton of under-eye concealer. Nicole Richie.
38. You can ignore your heart and mind, but it will always find its way home. Shannon L. Alder.
39. In times of your need, you will know those who love you. Lailah Gifty Akita.
40. God is our great provider. The Lord’s blessings are our greatest wealth. Lailah Gifty Akita.
41. What matters most, God was there for me, when I need him. Lailah Gifty Akita.
42. Only you can know the difference between your wants and your needs, and the sacrifice of your life’s time to both. Carew Papritz.
43. Individuals should shape their lives according to their particular needs, not according to social trends. Sadhguru.
44. Moving on will show you a lot about who you are, what you truly want and what you have no desire to waste your time on. April Mae Monterrosa.
45. God is only interested in fulfilling your needs, not your wants; learn to successfully weed out your wants from your needs. Felix Wantang.
I hope the 45 needs quotes above will now help you differentiate between your unimportant petty wants from needs that truly matter in your life. Take care.
Sharing is caring.