The importance of a healthy loving mother-daughter relationship can’t be emphasized enough for the proper well-being of a girl child ass the 51 mother-daughter quotes below will show.
Nothing in this world can replace the pure unconditional love and bond a mother and daughter have which last a lifetime.
Having a godly loving mom to instil values in you while young especially as a girl is a blessing indeed as the quotes about mothers and daughters will illustrate.
We are what we are today because of the unconditional love moms show both to daughters and sons and if you are a girl child, you can easily relate to this.
With that said, here are the 51 mother daughter quotes to help you appreciate the importance of a functional mother-daughter relationship in the life of a girl child.
51 Quotes About Mothers And Daughters.
1. The most important relationship a daughter can have is that with her mother. Trialsandtests.
2. A daughter is the most precious gift a mother can have which is why the bond between them is strong. Trialsandtests.
3. Daughters brought up by healthy and loving moms won’t find it difficult to be loving and respectful to their future husbands. Trialsandtests.
4. I will forever love you, my angel. You are the most precious gift in my life and will never trade you for anything. Trialsandtests.
5. I will forever be your guardian angel wherever you go, my daughter till you become independent. Trialsandtests.
6. Always love your mom especially as a girl child because the love she has for you can’t be found elsewhere. Trialsandtests.
7. As long as I am alive, you will forever be my baby till my last breath. Trialsandtests.
8. As long as you her daughter, your mom will never stop worrying about you as it’s her job to do so. Trialsandtests.
9. When the daughter is happy, the mother is also happy, too. Trialsandtests.
10. There is nothing more blessed for a mom than to see her daughter happy and living blissfully. Trialsandtests.
11. The first lesson every child of Athena learned: Mom was the best at everything, and you should never, ever suggest otherwise. Rick Riordan.
12. You were my home, Mother. I had no home but you. Janet Fitch.
13. Unbelievable! You are unbelievable. First, you ruin my life and then you blame it on my period. Jane Air.
14. A mother isn’t the person who births you; it’s the person who rears you and shows you love. Raquel Cepeda.
15. Mothers and daughter together are a powerful force to be reckoned with. Melia Keelan Digby.
16. A mother’s and daughter’s love is never separated. Viola Shipman.
17. No daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them. Christie Watson.
18. There were times when I didn’t have a lot of friends but my mom was always my friend. Always. Taylor Swift.
19. Yes, it’s quite amazing how I continue to shock my mother even after all these years together. Eloisa James.
20. Only mothers can’t say they don’t want their children and just go away. Agatha Christie.
21. The birth of a child is a supernatural spiritual event. Lailah Gifty Akita.
22. She is the creature of life, the giver of life, and the giver of abundant love, care and protection. Ama H.Vanniarachchy.
23. The circumstances surrounding your birth are not as important as the opportunity to live life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
24. Common sense. Mothers are the last riddle, the worst horror, the only consolation. Kiana Davenport.
25. Sweetheart the doctor gave you the okay, and your friends will be there. It’s okay to live your life. You can’t be afraid at every turn. Evelyn Smith.
26. The best place to cry is in a mother’s arms. Jodi Picoult.
27. My mother shed her protective love down around me and without knowing why people sensed that I had value. Maya Angelou.
28. The woman who is my best friend, my teacher, my everything: mom. Sandra Vischer.
29. By the time you realize your mother was right, you have a daughter who thinks that you’re wrong. Sada Malhotra.
30. Her mother would tell her she was beautiful and that everything was all right. Sarah Addison Allen.
31. Women are interesting characters. Their very nature breeds mystery. Susan Wingate.
32. I see my mother exactly as she is: sad and strong, tense and trying. Corey Ann Haydu.
33. Mothers raise their daughters and let their sons grow up. American Proverb.
34. What the daughter did, the mother did. Jewish Proverb.
35. Children are the rewards of life. African Proverb.
36. To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colours of a rainbow. Maya Angelou.
37. I don’t put much stock in remembering things. Being able to forget is a superior skill. Chitra Banerjee.
38. Her mother would tell her she was beautiful and that everything was all right. Sarah Addison Allen.
39. Are you keeping up your good studies at school and working as hard as you always did? Diane Samuels.
40. Once you’ve been burned, everything is fire. S.V. Farnsworth.
41. My mother could always be counted on to prattle on about something we both knew neither of us carried about. Alexis Schaitkin.
42. A relationship between a mother and a daughter shouldn’t be built on the shoulders of a man. Emily A. Myers.
43. Mother, wife, daughter, three generations of women in my hand. Liviu C. Tudose.
44. Isn’t a daughter’s perspective on her mother’s life always a little myopic? Andrea Lochen.
45. Like mother like daughter. English Proverb.
46. A daughter brings a new world to mom. Sally Painter.
47. A mother and daughter are best friends for life. Sally Painter.
48. There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss. Saleem Sharma.
49. A mother-daughter bond is the perfect blessing, so that makes me one blessed mom because I have you. Stephanie Lahart.
50. Mama: the glue that holds everything together even when she feels like she may fall apart. Carla Pitts.
51. Although I am grown up dressed in lace and pearls, remember on my wedding day, I am still your little girl. Sara.
Hope these 51 mother-daughter quotes will help you appreciate the importance of a healthy and loving mother-daughter relationship in the life of a girl child. Peace.
Sharing is caring.
- 63 Love Mother Quotes To Help You Appreciate Your Mom.
- 75 Toxic Mother Quotes For Handling Toxic Mothers Gracefully.
- 45 Toxic Parents Quotes For Handling Toxic Parents Gracefully.